• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • HotOffTheWire
    RSS Feeds
    • Jun 2013
    • Send PM

Scott Frost doesn’t want soft players who wear hoodies in warmups

Scott Frost is going through a tough time in his second season as Nebraska’s head coach. His team is 4-4 after going 4-8 last year and coming off a home loss to Indiana on Saturday. Frost is having some issues with his program and wants tougher and more talented players. He said as much Saturday, saying that he doesn’t want guys who wear hoodies in pregame warmups at Minnesota. “I told them ‘just OK never existed in the locker room that I was in when I was at Nebraska,'” Frost said. “I want guys that live and die for it that want to be great and are tough. I don’t want guys that go out in Minnesota with hoodies on everything for warmups. That just says to me that ‘just OK is enough.’ You got ridiculed or beat up when I was playing if you did that. We gotta keep getting tougher. We gotta keep getting more talent in here. And we gotta keep working. We’re just OK right now, and I’m not going to be happy with ‘just OK.'” Frost has received criticism from some over his comments. Some pointed out what they felt wa

More...
Working...
X