• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • HotOffTheWire
    RSS Feeds
    • Jun 2013
    • Send PM

Ladson a different player heading into year two

Clemson offensive coordinator Tony Elliott noticed a different demeanor in wide receiver Frank Ladson during spring practice this year as opposed to last year when he was a true freshman trying to learn the ropes, take everything in and get acclimated to playing for a big-time college football program. “The way he walks around the building now, he’s got his head up, he’s got his chest out, and he’ll engage more,” Elliott said recently. “He was really quiet just because he was trying to figure things out, but now we got a little thing where me and him will joke back and forth, and I can just tell that his confidence is building. So, we’re going to need that, because you’re going to need all those guys to be ready to go.” Ladson too feels like a much different player heading into the 2020 season than he was in 2019, when he hauled in nine passes for 128 yards and three touchdowns in 254 snaps across 15 games. “I’m more physical, stronger, faster, my hands are a lot stronger,” he said. “So, I feel like I took s

More...
Working...
X