• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • HotOffTheWire
    RSS Feeds
    • Jun 2013
    • Send PM

Top N.C. OL plans to reschedule Clemson visit

Raleigh (N.C.) Millbrook offensive tackle Diego Pounds had been planning to make some more college visits this spring, including one to Clemson later this month. Unfortunately, his visit schedule has been nixed due to the coronavirus outbreak, which caused the NCAA to suspend all in-person recruiting through at least April 15. Pounds (6-6, 305) does plan to reschedule his trip to Tigertown as soon as he can after prospects are allowed to hit the road again. There are several other schools he wants to check out as well. “I was supposed to be at Clemson on the 30th,” he said. “I’m going to take a visit to Clemson, Miami, some local visits like Duke, (NC) State, Wake Forest. I was probably going to take one down to LSU. I’ll probably take one to Oregon this summer.” Pounds, a class of 2021 prospect, has seen his recruitment explode this year with more than a dozen programs extending scholarship offers including LSU, Penn State, NC State, Virginia Tech, Miami, Louisville, Tennessee, Oregon, Syracuse, Arkansas an

More...
Working...
X