• Send PM

What the hell

Why all the clutter?
  • Fleet
    TPB Founder
    • Jun 2013
    • Cardiff - Poipu
    • Send PM

LOL nobody uses this forum. Its the 3rd time ive made a draft forum. Not one post. So i made it a draft news forum. Id make a separate draft forum but nobody will use it.

Comment

• Boltjolt
      Dont let the PBs fool ya
      • Jun 2013
      • Henderson, NV
      • Send PM

Oh...Ok, then where is the draft talk we been posting in?

Comment

• Fleet
        TPB Founder
        • Jun 2013
        • Cardiff - Poipu
        • Send PM

Well i made the Draft forum again after you gave me shit. LMAO. So all draft threads started by members are in that forum. This time im just going to force members to get used to having separate forums. The guys on Bolttak that support the team post in their draft forum. Maybe if that forum leans more non support those guys will want to be around a supportive forum. I dont know. I just think 99% of team forums have these types of topics organized in individual forums. We are so set in our ways here where everything sports related has been on one forum. I think long term...after a couple years of winning...when this forum grows, we will want to have individual forums.

Comment

• Boltjolt
          Dont let the PBs fool ya
          • Jun 2013
          • Henderson, NV
          • Send PM

Wouldn't say I gave you shit, I was just surprised of all the threads with no draft talk that we had before. I've had relatives here the past few days so I haven't been on any forums.

Comment

• Fleet
            TPB Founder
            • Jun 2013
            • Cardiff - Poipu
            • Send PM

Originally posted by Boltjolt View Post
            Wouldn't say I gave you shit, I was just surprised of all the threads with no draft talk that we had before. I've had relatives here the past few days so I haven't been on any forums.
            Oh i know thats why i gave you an emphatic "LMAO". Im just glad we finally have a few people willing to use a draft forum now.

Comment

Working...
            X