• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Boltnut
    Registered Charger Fan
    • Feb 2019
    • Send PM

That looks about right...

How do you feel about Osa Odighizuwa...?
    Owamagbe OdighizuwaSenior DE #94UCLA---Stats---2014: 61 Tackles 11.5 TFL 6 Sacks 5 PD's2013:N/A2012: 44 Tackles 6 TFL 3.5 Sacks 3 PD's2011: 21 Tackles 3 TFL2...

Bosa - Osa - Joseph - Tillery - Nwosu

Comment

• like54ninjas
      Registered Charger Fan
      • Oct 2017
      • Great White North
      • Draftnik
      • Send PM

Originally posted by Boltnut View Post
      That looks about right...

How do you feel about Osa Odighizuwa...?
      Owamagbe OdighizuwaSenior DE #94UCLA---Stats---2014: 61 Tackles 11.5 TFL 6 Sacks 5 PD's2013:N/A2012: 44 Tackles 6 TFL 3.5 Sacks 3 PD's2011: 21 Tackles 3 TFL2...

Bosa - Osa - Joseph - Tillery - Nwosu
      He is a top 75 prospect for me. Power, quicks, length, leverage, and a good motor.
      I’d flip them sides to balance out run/pass combos.
      Bosa/Tillery. - Osa/Nwosu
      My 2021 Adopt-A-Bolt List

MikeDub
      K9
      Nasir
      Tillery
      Parham
      Reed

Comment

• wu-dai clan
        Smooth Operation
        • May 2017
        • Send PM

Here's a new thought. Staley used Sebastian Joseph-Day, a 300# run stuffer, at NT with LAR. Backup Greg Gaines is a Breidon Fehoko.

Might we be looking at JJones, Darius Stills, Cortez Broughton, mighty-mite, fireplug types, for our new scheme ? I would even go so far as to suggest that Linval might play some 4i ! Man, this sure isn't the JWall method.
        We do not play modern football.

Comment

• Boltnut
          Registered Charger Fan
          • Feb 2019
          • Send PM

Originally posted by wu-dai clan View Post
          Here's a new thought. Staley used Sebastian Joseph-Day, a 300# run stuffer, at NT with LAR. Backup Greg Gaines is a Breidon Fehoko.

Might we be looking at JJones, Darius Stills, Cortez Broughton, mighty-mite, fireplug types, for our new scheme ? I would even go so far as to suggest that Linval might play some 4i ! Man, this sure isn't the JWall method.
          Yeah, when you look at Rams DL... it's not the old 3-4 DL the Chargers used to run.
          Joseph is the NT. Eat up blockers... keep LB's clean. The 4i's are gap shooters. I actually think Tillery will be much more effective in this scheme.
          Now that we realize that Bosa will be playing the OLB role a lot, it makes sense that the Chargers are looking at 4i.
          So... we actually have our starters all along the front 7. Now we're looking for depth at OLB, 4i, and NT.

Comment

• Boltjolt
            Dont let the PBs fool ya
            • Jun 2013
            • Henderson, NV
            • Send PM

Noticed that as soon as he was hired. He doesnt use a big fatty at NT so i havent been watching any of those type of guys. Linval i think is fine for our defense and dont think he will be moved. Not sure we draft a DL but with Joseph in his last year of his deal, we might.

Still dont think we will be in a base 3-4 very often anyways.

Comment

• wu-dai clan
              Smooth Operation
              • May 2017
              • Send PM

Nut n Jolt...savvy takes.
              I am ready for some surprises.
              --UFAs crazy market with reduced cap; will depend on business decisions by 32 teams, players & their agents.
              --my draft ideas, let alone TT and Staley; it's crazy.
              We do not play modern football.

Comment

• Boltjolt
                Dont let the PBs fool ya
                • Jun 2013
                • Henderson, NV
                • Send PM

My first ever attempt at a top 100. This ain't easy for me, its easier for me to do the full 7 round mocks i used to do as i over think putting one guy over another. Change will likely come after prodays.

Thanks for making this pretty table for me to use Ninja. Its the only reason i attempted this lol.

* Indicates injury concerns for me in the NFL. ** Indicates big injury concerns.

**MOVED TO PAGE 5 because i fucked it up :cuss:
                Last edited by Boltjolt; 03-07-2021, 10:24 AM.

Comment

• Boltnut
                  Registered Charger Fan
                  • Feb 2019
                  • Send PM

Nut n Jolt...savvy takes.
                  I am ready for some surprises.
                  --UFAs crazy market with reduced cap; will depend on business decisions by 32 teams, players & their agents.
                  --my draft ideas, let alone TT and Staley; it's crazy.
                  A lot of that will be decided in FA before the draft. We'll have to wait. Chargers interest is Stills is an indictor of their possible direction. 4i seems to be an interest... looking at guys in the 6'3", 280 lb. range... gap shooting... with a focus on creating pressure on the passer but fairly good at disrupting running lanes.

Two of the 4i guys I really liked (Odeyingbo/Herring) both sustained injuries post-season. Wonder if they fall in the draft... get drafted later... put on IR... and play next year. Rochelle, Fehoko, and Broughton could be cheap place holders in the meantime.

Now I'm looking for later round pass rushers as depth behind Uchenna and Bosa. Liking Malcom Koonce.

Comment

• Boltjolt
                    Dont let the PBs fool ya
                    • Jun 2013
                    • Henderson, NV
                    • Send PM

Koonce was the first guy i watched from Buffalo and mocked him to us many times. But he was always my second Edge pick after i went early with the first one. We could pick two if we dont sign one and i sure hope we dont spend 13 mil on Floyd.

Comment

• Boltjolt
                      Dont let the PBs fool ya
                      • Jun 2013
                      • Henderson, NV
                      • Send PM

Looking at some DTs closer and got to say, Tufele got kinda pushed around vs BYU.

#77 Chandon Herron did a good job on him. Unranked senior, can't find anything on him

Comment

• Boltnut
                        Registered Charger Fan
                        • Feb 2019
                        • Send PM

Originally posted by Boltjolt View Post
                        Koonce was the first guy i watched from Buffalo and mocked him to us many times. But he was always my second Edge pick after i went early with the first one. We could pick two if we dont sign one and i sure hope we dont spend 13 mil on Floyd.
                        Yeah, I've been mocking him later (6th round) now that I understand that Bosa will be playing outside in the 3-4 over scheme that Staley will play. It changes the way I look at the 3rd round now that I'm not looking for a starting 3-4 OLB.

Comment

• Boltnut
                          Registered Charger Fan
                          • Feb 2019
                          • Send PM

Originally posted by Boltjolt View Post
                          Looking at some DTs closer and got to say, Tufele got kinda pushed around vs BYU. #77 did a good job on him.
                          The 4i's I'm looking at now no longer have to be 300+ lbs.
                          3rd: Osa
                          4th: Stills
                          4th: Obeyingo (although injured... maybe 5th)
                          5th: Mustafa

Comment

Working...
                          X