• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • mecho
    Registered Charger Fan
    • Feb 2019
    • Send PM

Arizona Cardinals select Jayden Waddle WR. With AVT and the last of the top three CB's gone, Waddle is next best BPA at position of need. Will give Arizona possibly best receiving corps in NFL.

Comment

• La Costa Boy
      Pretty much retired......
      • Sep 2018
      • JoJa
      • Bloviator of hot air and rhetoric.
      • Send PM

Those skinny Alabama wide receivers sure aren't going anywhere fast right now.

Comment

• Fleet
        TPB Founder
        • Jun 2013
        • Cardiff - Poipu
        • Send PM

Originally posted by mecho View Post
        Arizona Cardinals select Jayden Waddle WR. With AVT and the last of the top three CB's gone, Waddle is next best BPA at position of need. Will give Arizona possibly best receiving corps in NFL.
        Figured you were maybe eyeing Farley. Let me know if Miami has interest in 33/65

Comment

• Xenos
          Registered Charger Fan
          • Feb 2019
          • Send PM

Originally posted by Lone Bolt View Post
          With regards to press conference...

Look for BPA at #13...but that may be Darrisaw to TT and crew...he laughed and made a comment about it being the reporters opinion that Sewell and Slater were the top 2 tackles, though he didn't directly refute it.

But if there isn't a tackle there we love, it could be any position...he emphasized drafting for now and future....not to fill holes. JOK, Parsons, Phillips, Moehrig...Waddle...anybody is game.

Interestng about how he talked about trading back and getting more "at bats" with the picks...and yet he has never done that...but he also always says you gotta have a partner for a trade.

Loved his talk about how arm length on tackles is just one parameter...and not really important...not top of the list like some other traits. 33" arms accepted.

Overall, the talk about not drafting to fill holes was pretty interesting....if there isn't a tackle there we love, I don't think we reach...maybe TT learned his lesson from Fluker.
          Having a trade partner is key. When the Chiefs traded up to get Mahomes in 2017, they had already agreed a week in advance with the Bills to do the trade if their guy was there at 10. And he was.

Comment

• mecho
            Registered Charger Fan
            • Feb 2019
            • Send PM

Originally posted by Fleet View Post

Figured you were maybe eyeing Farley. Let me know if Miami has interest in 33/65
            Yeah was praying he would last but alas no luck as for your offer I have another offer on table for 18. If my player isn't there you might have to up your offer to move up.

Comment

• Fleet
              TPB Founder
              • Jun 2013
              • Cardiff - Poipu
              • Send PM

Yeah was praying he would last but alas no luck as for your offer I have another offer on table for 18. If my player isn't there you might have to up your offer to move up.
              Ok ive got others out as well.

Comment

• La Costa Boy
                Pretty much retired......
                • Sep 2018
                • JoJa
                • Bloviator of hot air and rhetoric.
                • Send PM

With the 17th pick in the 2021 NFL draft.......The Oak.....sorry......Los Ang........sorry......Oak.........sorry........LAS VEGAS Raiders select Tevin Jenkins Tackle - Oklahoma State.

Tevin said he is thrilled to be going somewhere with no state income tax. Derek just broke down crying at the gate in front of Jon's house...........

Comment

• wu-dai clan
                  Smooth Operation
                  • May 2017
                  • Send PM

He will be the most dangerous KR in the NFL too. Jet sweeps.
                  We do not play modern football.

Comment

• mecho
                    Registered Charger Fan
                    • Feb 2019
                    • Send PM

Get your trade offers in if you want to move up otherwise will pick my guy

Comment

• Formula 21
                      The Future is Now
                      • Jun 2013
                      • Republic of San Diego
                      • Send PM

5 QB, 5 OL in top 17.
                      Now, if you excuse me, I have some Charger memories to suppress.
                      The Wasted Decade is done.
                      Build Back Better.

Comment

• mecho
                        Registered Charger Fan
                        • Feb 2019
                        • Send PM

Originally posted by wu-dai clan View Post

He will be the most dangerous KR in the NFL too. Jet sweeps.
                        Yeah I figured he would be the more durable and versatile of the two Bama wrs

Comment

• wu-dai clan
                          Smooth Operation
                          • May 2017
                          • Send PM

Originally posted by La Costa Boy View Post
                          With the 17th pick in the 2021 NFL draft.......The Oak.....sorry......Los Ang........sorry......Oak.........sorry........LAS VEGAS Raiders select Tevin Jenkins Tackle - Oklahoma State.

Tevin said he is thrilled to be going somewhere with no state income tax. Derek just broke down crying at the gate in front of Jon's house...........
                          Titans were targeting Teven.
                          We do not play modern football.

Comment

Working...
                          X