• Show
Clear All
  • Lone Bolt
    Oline-Tip of the Spear...
    • Feb 2019
    • McLean Illinois
    • Pipefitter Illinois State University
    • Send PM

Boy, I hate to be a buzz kill, but that trade between Chicago and LAC hasn't happened yet....it is contingent upon certain players being available. Woody and I have been in discussions, must have got our wires crossed...I unplugged for an evening and everything goes bananas....
    Adopted Bolt: Kimani Vidal RB

Final prediction: Latham OT, Colson LB, Sainristil CB,Rice WR, Zinter OG, Nourzad OC, MacLachlan TE, Vidal RB, Lovett DT

Comment

• Lone Bolt
      • Feb 2019
      • McLean Illinois
      • Send PM

With regards to press conference...

Look for BPA at #13...but that may be Darrisaw to TT and crew...he laughed and made a comment about it being the reporters opinion that Sewell and Slater were the top 2 tackles, though he didn't directly refute it.

But if there isn't a tackle there we love, it could be any position...he emphasized drafting for now and future....not to fill holes. JOK, Parsons, Phillips, Moehrig...Waddle...anybody is game.

Interestng about how he talked about trading back and getting more "at bats" with the picks...and yet he has never done that...but he also always says you gotta have a partner for a trade.

Loved his talk about how arm length on tackles is just one parameter...and not really important...not top of the list like some other traits. 33" arms accepted.

Overall, the talk about not drafting to fill holes was pretty interesting....if there isn't a tackle there we love, I don't think we reach...maybe TT learned his lesson from Fluker.

Final prediction: Latham OT, Colson LB, Sainristil CB,Rice WR, Zinter OG, Nourzad OC, MacLachlan TE, Vidal RB, Lovett DT

Comment

• Lone Bolt
        • Feb 2019
        • McLean Illinois
        • Send PM

Originally posted by Lone Bolt View Post
        Boy, I hate to be a buzz kill, but that trade between Chicago and LAC hasn't happened yet....it is contingent upon certain players being available. Woody and I have been in discussions, must have got our wires crossed...I unplugged for an evening and everything goes bananas....
        Well....there was a misunderstanding with my trade offer...it was contingent on certain circumstances developing, but I didn't make that clear...Woody is strong arming me(he can be very intimidating), so it looks like it's a done deal. I think the Bears trading up for a coveted prospect is realistic, so we are gonna let it ride.:beer: No reason to get legal involved...

Comment

• dmac_bolt
          Day Tripper
          • May 2019
          • North of the Lagoon
          • Send PM

Look for BPA at #13...but that may be Darrisaw to TT and crew...he laughed and made a comment about it being the reporters opinion that Sewell and Slater were the top 2 tackles, though he didn't directly refute it.

But if there isn't a tackle there we love, it could be any position...he emphasized drafting for now and future....not to fill holes. JOK, Parsons, Phillips, Moehrig...Waddle...anybody is game.

Interestng about how he talked about trading back and getting more "at bats" with the picks...and yet he has never done that...but he also always says you gotta have a partner for a trade.

Loved his talk about how arm length on tackles is just one parameter...and not really important...not top of the list like some other traits. 33" arms accepted.

Overall, the talk about not drafting to fill holes was pretty interesting....if there isn't a tackle there we love, I don't think we reach...maybe TT learned his lesson from Fluker.
          It’s Liars month, hard to take anything he says too literal. I will predict there is a tackle he loves at 13.
          “Less is more? NO NO NO - MORE is MORE!”

Comment

• Panamamike
            Registered Charger Fan
            • Jun 2013
            • Send PM

I'm not sure he reached all that far for fluker. That was a very weak first round and draft overall. A lot of players drafted ahead of him and behind him never panned out.

Comment

• wu-dai clan
              Smooth Operation
              • May 2017
              • Send PM

Warning: This thread is a no bullshit zone. Keep your weak ass takes out of here.

We do not play modern football.

Comment

• La Costa Boy
                Pretty much retired......
                • Sep 2018
                • JoJa
                • Bloviator of hot air and rhetoric.
                • Send PM

Originally posted by Formula 21 View Post

Wow, Darrisaw above Slater.
                Did you catch that Slater is listed at Guard?

Comment

• Fleet
                  TPB Founder
                  • Jun 2013
                  • Cardiff - Poipu
                  • Send PM

Locked and loaded.

Comment

• Boltjolt
                    Dont let the PBs fool ya
                    • Jun 2013
                    • Henderson, NV
                    • Send PM

Originally posted by wu-dai clan View Post

LAC #13 to CHI for #20, #52 & #164.

LAC #20 & #77 to NYJ for #34, #66 & #86.

LAC #118, #159 & #185 to TEN for #100.

LAC has 3 round two's, 4 round three's, + #164, #198 & #241.

LAC has no round one's or round four's.

Detailed thinking and analysis provided upon request after GMD.
                    Beach must have the LAC this year lol

Late to this party but can't do it this year. Had all the time in the world the last 5 months but had to go back to work a couple weeks ago and don't have the time now.
                    Working 6 days a week,..10 hours

Comment

• Panamamike
                      Registered Charger Fan
                      • Jun 2013
                      • Send PM

Is there a printable version of the draft ranking? Is this a custom source or is it a public source?

Comment

• La Costa Boy
                        • Sep 2018
                        • JoJa
                        • Send PM

I copied it into excel.

Comment

• La Costa Boy
                          • Sep 2018
                          • JoJa
                          • Send PM

GM to GM. With the depth of this years draft I would not have pulled the trigger on that third trade to move from 118 to 100. I like the first two though. I look forward to see how you solve your trencher need on both sides of the ball.

Comment

Working...
                          X