2022 OFFICIAL NFL DRAFT DAY 1 - WHO YA GONNA PICK?

Collapse
X
Collapse
First Prev Next Last

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • equivocation
    Registered Charger Fan
    • Apr 2021
    • Send PM

Originally posted by Canal Zone Bolt Fan View Post

Agreed. We couldn’t stop the run PERIOD last year, the last few years.
    The key is to fight the next war, not the last war.

Comment

• Topcat
      AKA "Pollcat"
      • Jan 2019
      • Send PM

Originally posted by chaincrusher View Post

I do not see a need at WR. I do see a need at DL and ILB.
      Yep...round 3: Best avail of OT, DL, RB, ILB...

Comment

• equivocation
        Registered Charger Fan
        • Apr 2021
        • Send PM

We upgraded run defense at 4 of 11 spots so far.

Comment

• Topcat
          AKA "Pollcat"
          • Jan 2019
          • Send PM

Originally posted by equivocation View Post
          We upgraded run defense at 4 of 11 spots so far.
          Hopefully a couple of rooks shine for us...

Comment

• Topcat
            AKA "Pollcat"
            • Jan 2019
            • Send PM

Cine to the Vikes...good...not in AFC West...and that's the end of round 1...

Comment

• Charge!
              Registered Charger Fan
              • Aug 2019
              • Send PM

Originally posted by chaincrusher View Post

I do not see a need at WR. I do see a need at DL and ILB.
              we have 2 solid WR's in KA and MW, but we do not have a true number 1 complete WR who can do it all from short to long or take a short pass the distance..... (Staley mentioned during off season that it would be nice to have at least one complete WR......

I think our WR group is good but we need to be more explosive speed wise..... Guyton has deep speed but not elite speed/quickness where he gets open quickly and he is still kind of inconsistent....,. Palmer is being groomed to be KA's future possession WR replacement.... and solid backup till then.... a QB with Herbert's arm strength needs multiple speed burners.... so when out new good to great OL gives him time he can strike quickly..... plus speed at WR opens things up for others and the running game....

This draft is deep at WR and RB so we can concentrate on OL/DL/CB with earlier picks.... then take a power RB in middle and flyers on flyers later.....

Comment

• Charge!
                Registered Charger Fan
                • Aug 2019
                • Send PM

Originally posted by Topcat View Post

Strange from a Sammie Small School--Chattanooga...I guess Belicheat knows what he's doing...
                generally he does..... he drafts smart disciplined players who will do what he tells them to do......

Comment

• Originally posted by Charge! View Post

we have 2 solid WR's in KA and MW, but we do not have a true number 1 complete WR who can do it all from short to long or take a short pass the distance..... (Staley mentioned during off season that it would be nice to have at least one complete WR......

I think our WR group is good but we need to be more explosive speed wise..... Guyton has deep speed but not elite speed/quickness where he gets open quickly and he is still kind of inconsistent....,. Palmer is being groomed to be KA's future possession WR replacement.... and solid backup till then.... a QB with Herbert's arm strength needs multiple speed burners.... so when out new good to great OL gives him time he can strike quickly..... plus speed at WR opens things up for others and the running game....

This draft is deep at WR and RB so we can concentrate on OL/DL/CB with earlier picks.... then take a power RB in middle and flyers on flyers later.....
                  I do not disagree with the need for multiple burners, but we can get that later in the draft if that is what we are after. Other needs remain more pressing that WR.

Comment

• MagicMamba88
                    Registered Charger Fan
                    • Sep 2019
                    • Send PM

Comment

• blueman
                      Registered Charger Fan
                      • Jun 2013
                      • Send PM

That’s a lot of talent.

Comment

• Fouts2herbert
                        Charger Fan since 1978
                        • Sep 2021
                        • Send PM

Originally posted by powderblueboy View Post
                        I just heard that Telesco and Chargers view Zion as their right guard and Feiler will stay at left guard.
                        I saw that too, I guess the rumors of pipkins getting a shot might be true. That or TT is wanting teams to think he needs a RT as some kind of smoke screen. We’ll find out tomorrow. Is it possible they might trade into round 2 for Abraham Lucas?
                        "The author assumes no responsibility or liability for any errors or omissions in the content of this post. The information contained in this post is provided on an "as is" basis with no guarantees of completeness, accuracy, usefulness or timeliness..."​​

Comment

• gzubeck
                          Ines Sainz = Jet Bait!
                          • Jan 2019
                          • Tucson, AZ
                          • Send PM

Originally posted by Topcat View Post

Yep...round 3: Best avail of OT, DL, RB, ILB...
                          I'd really really like it if we could bundle up our third and maybe next years second and get Breece Hall or Kenny Walker. Since both are still available and we have no second rounder this year is it time to wheel and deal here?

:wtf:
                          Chiefs won the Superbowl with 10 Rookies....

"Locked, Cocked, and ready to Rock!" Jim Harbaugh

Comment

Working...
                          X