First Prev Next Last

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• TexanBeerlover
    replied
    Originally posted by Leslie Grossman View Post
    Love the pick, especially with Zion now at RG. Means we can run more power to the right in the 1 & 2 hole. This takes some pressure off RT whoever is there.
    He ran behind Kenyon Green Texas A&M quite nicely so should be familiar territory.

Leave a comment:

• Bolt Dude
    replied
    Okay, I like the Otito pick. I watched a lot of UCLA games and his polish is rough, but his upside is tremendous. A long and tall and girthy DT seems like a Staley special, and he won’t have to contribute too much immediately.

Leave a comment:

• Hadl2Alworth
    replied
    Originally posted by nomad1946 View Post
    I kind of thought either a DT or another O lineman would be the choice here. I an now expecting a speedy WR in round 6
    Who's left at WR?

Leave a comment:

• WindsorUK
    replied
    Thanks Velo.
    Looks promising.

Leave a comment:

• nomad1946
    replied
    I kind of thought either a DT or another O lineman would be the choice here. I an now expecting a speedy WR in round 6

Leave a comment:

• Velo
    replied
    Otito Ogbonnia, DL, UCLA

Player Bio

HT/WT: 6-4, 326 lbs
    Birthplace: Houston, TX

Draft Scouting Report

Rating: 73.72 (Chance to start)

Pro Comparison: Leki Fotu

Strengths:

Somewhat of a modern-day NT. Not wide-bodied. Long and athletic and carries nearly 330 pounds extremely well. College defense asked him to stunt way more often than he will in the NFL. Flashed a nice swim and when allowed to get upfield, his bull rush was typically effective. Good balance to fight through lateral blocks. Large tackling radius. His long arms certainly help dispatch blockers in the run game.

Weaknesses:

Hand-work is not high-caliber. Not a super-gifted block defeater. Wasn't overly productive as a pass rusher.

Accolades:
    • 43 career games played (25 starts)
    • 2021: Set career highs in tackles (27) and TFL (5.0)

Leave a comment:

• WindsorUK
    replied
    Any UCLA fans out here? Let us know if this dude is in the rotation day 1.

Leave a comment:

• QSmokey
    replied
    Otito Ogbonnia DL, UCLA
    Draft Scouting Report:

Rating: 73.72 (Chance to start)

Pro Comparison: Leki Fotu

Strengths:

Somewhat of a modern-day NT. Not wide-bodied. Long and athletic and carries nearly 330 pounds extremely well. College defense asked him to stunt way more often than he will in the NFL. Flashed a nice swim and when allowed to get upfield, his bull rush was typically effective. Good balance to fight through lateral blocks. Large tackling radius. His long arms certainly help dispatch blockers in the run game.

Weaknesses:

Hand-work is not high-caliber. Not a super-gifted block defeater. Wasn't overly productive as a pass rusher.

Accolades:
    • 43 career games played (25 starts)
    • 2021: Set career highs in tackles (27) and TFL (5.0)

Leave a comment:

• Bolt Dude
    replied
    Originally posted by Lone Bolt View Post
    Huh.....oh well. Know nothing bout the kid, but I do like DT depth.

What on earth happened with Matthew Butler. Tested great, great reputation at Tenn....must be some dirt there....
    If anyone would know, it’s probably us.

Leave a comment:

• Xenos
    replied
    Originally posted by Lone Bolt View Post

What on earth happened with Matthew Butler. Tested great, great reputation at Tenn....must be some dirt there....

Leave a comment:

• Parcells
    replied
    Otitio Ogbonnia???

Leave a comment:

• Lone Bolt
    replied

Leave a comment:

Working...
X