• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Chargers 2023 Draft Poll

Running Back
    0%
    Wide Receiver
    100.00%
    Last edited by SuperCharged; 01-23-2023, 10:51 PM.

Admin: Moved out of the main forum to the Draft Forum. The "Superthread" is intended to be the only draft related tread in the Main Forum.

Comment

Jaxon Smith-Njigba who missed entire 2022 season because of hamstring. Perfect!

Comment

think I'm leaning NT over RB.... atm,
        NT Siaki Ika, ILB Noah Sewell, OG Cooper Beebe, OC Eli Cox, CB Julius Brents, OT Connor Galvin, CB Cameron Brown, ILB Palaie Gaoteote IV, ED YaYa Diaby, DT Dante Stills, RB Ulysses Bentley IV, OG Henry Bainvalu, WR Justin Shorter, ILB Drake Thomas

Comment

and don't think we're gonna draft a WR, and.... you can get an RB any round of the draft, and.... not so sure that's true for NT ??
          NT Siaki Ika, ILB Noah Sewell, OG Cooper Beebe, OC Eli Cox, CB Julius Brents, OT Connor Galvin, CB Cameron Brown, ILB Palaie Gaoteote IV, ED YaYa Diaby, DT Dante Stills, RB Ulysses Bentley IV, OG Henry Bainvalu, WR Justin Shorter, ILB Drake Thomas

Comment

Sorry guys I asked them to remove this. Because someone had to power trip and move the thread here where on a few see it.

Pretty lame I won't be posting any more.

Comment

Originally posted by TexanBeerlover View Post
              Jaxon Smith-Njigba who missed entire 2022 season because of hamstring. Perfect!
              A hamstring you say. My my and only 21 years old.

To answer the poll.....yes to both.

Comment

Working...
              X