• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • blueman
    Registered Charger Fan
    • Jun 2013
    • Send PM

Originally posted by dmac_bolt View Post

Neither Carter or Guyton are signed and on the roster, fyi. #4 and #5 currently are Hightower and Doss
    Carter signed somewhere else, can’t remember..

Comment

• Boltjolt
      Dont let the PBs fool ya
      • Jun 2013
      • Henderson, NV
      • Send PM

Originally posted by blueman View Post

Carter signed somewhere else, can’t remember..
      Not signed but did visit the Raiders yesteday. Havent heard he signed anyways.

Comment

• dmac_bolt
        Day Tripper
        • May 2019
        • North of the Lagoon
        • Send PM

Originally posted by Boltjolt View Post

Not signed but did visit the Raiders yesteday. Havent heard he signed anyways.
        I thought he was completely average as a returner, personally. He lacked the vision and burst the better ones have. Still better than whatshisname that used to run backwards (into his own end zone if necessary, damnit!) but thats not the mark to beat. The bar should be higher. He did some good work in some games as WR4, and then other games he’d just disappear. A few untimely drops, all in all … eh. Much better than current 4and5 (who shouldn’t even be on a NFL team from what I’ve seen) but is there a better choice?
        “Less is more? NO NO NO - MORE is MORE!”

Comment

• Boltjolt
          Dont let the PBs fool ya
          • Jun 2013
          • Henderson, NV
          • Send PM

I thought he was completely average as a returner, personally. He lacked the vision and burst the better ones have. Still better than whatshisname that used to run backwards (into his own end zone if necessary, damnit!) but thats not the mark to beat. The bar should be higher. He did some good work in some games as WR4, and then other games he’d just disappear. A few untimely drops, all in all … eh. Much better than current 4and5 (who shouldn’t even be on a NFL team from what I’ve seen) but is there a better choice?
          I dont really want Carter back. Guyton i would but at the Parham price. If not we might be drafting two WRs. I sure cant see us rolling with Doss and Hightower at all. Bandy and Moore need to be cut.

Comment

• beachcomber
            & ramblin' man
            • Jan 2019
            • Send PM

Neither Carter or Guyton are signed and on the roster, fyi. #4 and #5 currently are Hightower and Doss
            the actual open roster spots, far as I can tell atm, are WR4, WR5, TE2, OC2, DT4, ED3, CB4.... Telesco usually fills his holes, and.... we've got a few more weeks to go here.
            5/11 Fuaga, 37 Kamari Lassiter, 40 Sinnott, 67 Bralen Trice, 69 Cedric Gray, 105 Jaylen Wright, 110 Braelon Allen, 140 Joe Milton, 181 Khristian Boyd, Tylan Grable, 225 Daijun Edwards, 253 Miyan Williams

Comment

• Formula 21
              The Future is Now
              • Jun 2013
              • Republic of San Diego
              • Send PM

There are always FA WRs available that can be productive at the 4,5 and 6 spots. I’d love to get a top receiver in this draft, but it’s not a killer if we don’t.
              Now, if you excuse me, I have some Charger memories to suppress.
              The Wasted Decade is done.
              Build Back Better.

Comment

• Boltnut
                Registered Charger Fan
                • Feb 2019
                • Send PM

Originally posted by beachcomber View Post

the actual open roster spots, far as I can tell atm, are WR4, WR5, TE2, OC2, DT4, ED3, CB4.... Telesco usually fills his holes, and.... we've got a few more weeks to go here.
                We'll have to wait and see about JCJ being the CB3. Right now, it looks as if the CB3 position is PON... that position being a starter in nickel. Nickel is basically the base defense.

Comment

• Formula 21
                  The Future is Now
                  • Jun 2013
                  • Republic of San Diego
                  • Send PM

PFF now limits their mock drafts to 2 rounds unless you pay for a subscription. BOOOOOO.
                  Now, if you excuse me, I have some Charger memories to suppress.
                  The Wasted Decade is done.
                  Build Back Better.

Comment

• Boltnut
                    Registered Charger Fan
                    • Feb 2019
                    • Send PM

Originally posted by Formula 21 View Post
                    PFF now limits their mock drafts to 2 rounds unless you pay for a subscription. BOOOOOO.
                    PFF's rankings were so far off on many players this draft cycle... I found them impossible to use this off-season.
                    I found myself using Fan Speak's On-The-Clock generator. There are multiple pundit's big boards you can use.
                    And most of those were more accurate than PFF's, IMO.

Comment

• SuperCharged
                      Registered Charger Fan
                      • Sep 2019
                      • Utah
                      • Midnight Toker
                      • Send PM

Originally posted by Boltjolt View Post

5 years Kuithie has been there and Kincaid dwarfed his best season there.

Sounds like another Wally Pipp who is undersized for a TE.
                      If Kuithie hadn't blown his knee Kincaid wouldn't have. BECAUSE HE WAS 2ND STRING.... Again he is a bi-product of the system Utah runs.

Comment

• beachcomber
                        & ramblin' man
                        • Jan 2019
                        • Send PM

Originally posted by SuperCharged View Post

If Kuithie hadn't blown his knee Kincaid wouldn't have. BECAUSE HE WAS 2ND STRING.... Again he is a bi-product of the system Utah runs.
                        yep.... Dalton was "a backup for a reason." :O
                        5/11 Fuaga, 37 Kamari Lassiter, 40 Sinnott, 67 Bralen Trice, 69 Cedric Gray, 105 Jaylen Wright, 110 Braelon Allen, 140 Joe Milton, 181 Khristian Boyd, Tylan Grable, 225 Daijun Edwards, 253 Miyan Williams

Comment

• blueman
                          Registered Charger Fan
                          • Jun 2013
                          • Send PM

Originally posted by beachcomber View Post

Forgot RB1.

Comment

Working...
                          X