• Show
Clear All
  • WindsorUK
    Registered Charger Fan
    • Jul 2013
    • Windsor, U.K.
    • Send PM

Will 5 wins keep us at 7?
    What's the highest we can get? And by highest I mean,3,4, or 5?

Comment

• Bolt-O
      Administrator
      • Jun 2013
      • Send PM

Rams extend their lead.

Comment

• Bolt-O
        Administrator
        • Jun 2013
        • Send PM

Originally posted by WindsorUK View Post
        Will 5 wins keep us at 7?
        What's the highest we can get? And by highest I mean,3,4, or 5?
        #5 is the ceiling. Browns, Niners, Jags and Bears all have 3 wins or less. Jets have 4 wins, Rams (Eagles pick) probably will have 5.

Comment

• Boltjolt
          Dont let the PBs fool ya
          • Jun 2013
          • Henderson, NV
          • Send PM

LOL, Rams losing now 22-21....to SF lol

Comment

• Boltjolt
            Dont let the PBs fool ya
            • Jun 2013
            • Henderson, NV
            • Send PM

Rams lose!

Comment

• Chargerville
              Registered Charger Fan
              • Sep 2013
              • Send PM

Damn!

Comment

• Formula 21
                The Future is Now
                • Jun 2013
                • Republic of San Diego
                • Send PM

from the Dec 14 PFF mock

10. San Diego Chargers: Ryan Ramczyk, OT, Wisconsin

I went away from the board more than I usually would, but watching QB Philip Rivers throw from a collapsing pocket the last two years has inspired an offensive line selection. Ramczyk burst onto the scene this year with outstanding play both as a pass protector and in the run game, making the rare transition from Division III college football to FBS competition look easy. With the power to block in-line, the speed to block on the move and the pass-blocking skills to hold up against top edge rushers, Ramczyk is the first step toward a re-vamped offensive line in San Diego.
                This OL is so fucking pathetic, how can you not consider this?
                Now, if you excuse me, I have some Charger memories to suppress.
                The Wasted Decade is done.
                Build Back Better.

Comment

• Formula 21
                  The Future is Now
                  • Jun 2013
                  • Republic of San Diego
                  • Send PM

Probably the next left tackle is Wisconsin junior Ryan Ramczyk (6-5, 315), who stunned scouts by playing extremely well against Louisiana State in his major-college debut. He played for UW-Stevens Point in 2013-’14 before red-shirting at UW last year.

“LSU has good edge guys and I was saying, ‘Who the heck is the left tackle?’” said another scout. “He matches up with people stride for stride athletically. I was shocked.”

Ramczyk, according to teams, will undergo arthroscopic surgery to repair a torn labrum in his hip after the Badgers’ bowl game.

“It’s a four-month (injury),” said one scout. “He’s very talented. I think he will come out. He’s deciding that right now.”
                  Maybe he'll last till the 2nd round now. But you have to take him off the Bolt's short list in the 1st.
                  Build Back Better.

Comment

• Steve
                    Administrator
                    • Jun 2013
                    • South Carolina
                    • Meteorologist
                    • Send PM

You can't pass on him IF he is as good as the description says. The catch is if he really is that good.

I watch him and he is still a work in progress. He doesn't finish that well, allowing a lot of the guys who play against him to make plays after initally being blocked. And if we would draft a guy who is still a work in progress, why not Robinson (Alabama)? Not saying I wouldn't draft either of them, just want to look at the whole draft class first and rank where the best value at the pick is.

He also may not declare. He is fighting through a hip injury, and he knows that may hurt his draft stock. He may go back to Madison for his senior year.

Comment

• Formula 21
                      The Future is Now
                      • Jun 2013
                      • Republic of San Diego
                      • Send PM

Originally posted by Steve View Post
                      You can't pass on him IF he is as good as the description says. The catch is if he really is that good.

I watch him and he is still a work in progress. He doesn't finish that well, allowing a lot of the guys who play against him to make plays after initally being blocked. And if we would draft a guy who is still a work in progress, why not Robinson (Alabama)? Not saying I wouldn't draft either of them, just want to look at the whole draft class first and rank where the best value at the pick is.

He also may not declare. He is fighting through a hip injury, and he knows that may hurt his draft stock. He may go back to Madison for his senior year.
                      Yep, got to look at the best value for the pick. We can't afford to blow pick #7. We need a difference maker.
                      Build Back Better.

Comment

• Formula 21
                        The Future is Now
                        • Jun 2013
                        • Republic of San Diego
                        • Send PM

I was listening to one of the draft touts yesterday saying 3 qbs go in the 1st 5 picks. Throw in Allen and Garrett as the other two top 5 picks and there is a lot of quality to chose from.
                        Build Back Better.

Comment

• WindsorUK
                          Registered Charger Fan
                          • Jul 2013
                          • Windsor, U.K.
                          • Send PM

Originally posted by Formula Two One View Post
                          I was listening to one of the draft touts yesterday saying 3 qbs go in the 1st 5 picks. Throw in Allen and Garrett as the other two top 5 picks and there is a lot of quality to chose from.
                          I can't imagine any QB's taken in the first round let alone 3 in the top 5.
                          That is of course until someone panics and jumps the gun on a guy like Kizer or Trubisky and starts a mad scramble for a QB. Then you end up like the Rams who get stuck with Goff( C'mon! Dude wasn't even in the mix during the season then all of a sudden, when no football is played, he goes from blah to RAH?!)

Comment

Working...
                          X