• Show
Clear All
  • Fleet
    TPB Founder
    • Jun 2013
    • Cardiff - Poipu
    • Send PM

Originally posted by bonehead View Post
    Tepid support, and I'm not really angry just joking it's part of my internet persona

Been a Bolt fan for over 40 years and have pretty much watched every draft for the last 25, I love the Draft
    Well im stoked you are part of the team. Glad you will be with us when we start winning again.

Comment

• UtahBolt
      Did we win?
      • Jun 2013
      • I'll ride the wave...where it takes me.
      • Send PM

What about you Fleet? I know you have struggled like all of us have, are you completely on board? I think the excitement I have for this draft has re-enforced in me that I am in, I am a Charger fan still.
      I'll ride the wave...where it takes me.

Comment

• Fleet
        TPB Founder
        • Jun 2013
        • Cardiff - Poipu
        • Send PM

Originally posted by chargerkdb View Post
        He meets the criteria of the " Insider" and he visited.
        That site is a fan site. The writers are fans. They dont have insiders. They pretend they do. And that article cast a wide net. So take what they say with a grain of salt. I was the first to announce the Bosa signing and they said i was just making it up. So i showed proof and outed my source in the process. They are taking the early PFT path to relevance.

Comment

• Attack
          Registered Charger Fan
          • Jan 2017
          • Send PM

If Thomas makes it past #2, which I think he will (partly because SF has drafted DeForest Buckner and Arik Armstead in the past few yrs and don't see them taking another #1 pick on DL), and if he makes it past #3 with Chicago, then I think he will be there at #7 for us. I don't see Jax taking him at #4, and think/hope TN trades out of #5 for another team to select a QB. I also don't see the Jets taking him at #6, as they have a lot of DL. The key will be if Chicago takes Thomas or not. Hoping Chicago takes Lattimore instead. Let's go Bolts! With the #7 pick, the Chargers select DE Solomon Thomas, Stanford University.

Comment

• Boltjolt
            Dont let the PBs fool ya
            • Jun 2013
            • Henderson, NV
            • Send PM

Originally posted by Fleet View Post
            Broncos trying to move up to Titans spot. I think they could feel the Chargers are eyeing McCaffrey.
            Cool, let them pick him that hig and trade away four picks lol.. Could be quarterback though their two quarterbacks stink...I just don't see any QB in this class as any better though

Comment

• Fleet
              TPB Founder
              • Jun 2013
              • Cardiff - Poipu
              • Send PM

Originally posted by Boltjolt View Post
              Cool, let them pick him that hig and trade away four picks lol.. Could be quarterback though their two quarterbacks stink...I just don't see any QB in this class as any better though
              My fear is that we are eyeing a QB. Id rather have McCaffrey at that point. But also let Denver sell the farm for McCaffrey/

Comment

• chargerkdb
                Charger Fan
                • Jun 2013
                • Hotter than hell, Georgia
                • Send PM

Originally posted by Fleet View Post
                That site is a fan site. The writers are fans. They dont have insiders. They pretend they do. And that article cast a wide net. So take what they say with a grain of salt. I was the first to announce the Bosa signing and they said i was just making it up. So i showed proof and outed my source in the process. They are taking the early PFT path to relevance.
                Yep he put enough caveats in to cover his ass. Gave out way too much info about whose rated where etc and didn't say who the pick was. This year I will believe the pick when I see it

Comment

• Fleet
                  TPB Founder
                  • Jun 2013
                  • Cardiff - Poipu
                  • Send PM

Originally posted by chargerkdb View Post
                  Yep he put enough caveats in to cover his ass. Gave out way too much info about whose rated where etc and didn't say who the pick was. This year I will believe the pick when I see it
                  LOL yep. I do think Allen is in play though. Hooker feels like hes sliding. But he and Allen are safe predictions. But id say my 2 sleeper picks are McCaffrey and Reddick.

Comment

• UtahBolt
                    Did we win?
                    • Jun 2013
                    • Send PM

If McCaffery is there...should be plenty of suitors who want him before Carolina. Trade back.

Comment

• Fleet
                      TPB Founder
                      • Jun 2013
                      • Cardiff - Poipu
                      • Send PM

Trade back and take Bolles. I think the Bolts like his fire.

Comment

• UtahBolt
                        Did we win?
                        • Jun 2013
                        • Send PM

I am a Ute but I would prefer Lamp over Bolles. Interior of our line is just awful and Bolles is still so raw.

Comment

• Fleet
                          TPB Founder
                          • Jun 2013
                          • Cardiff - Poipu
                          • Send PM

Originally posted by UtahBolt View Post
                          I am a Ute but I would prefer Lamp over Bolles. Interior of our line is just awful and Bolles is still so raw.
                          I like Lamp as well but i dont always see OTs making it at OG. I think he can but hes only played OG 3 games. And in our zone scheme it isnt easy to pick up. I like the ceiling of Bolles. His athleticism is real. I think hes a really solid RT from the start.

Comment

Working...
                          X