• Show
Clear All
  • chargerkdb
    Charger Fan
    • Jun 2013
    • Hotter than hell, Georgia
    • Send PM

Originally posted by Boltjolt View Post
    I don't think WR is that solid. Our #1 WR has played in nine games the past two seasons. Our 1,000 yard recieved from last year still has a lot to learn. I'm not sold at all on Benjamin so hell yes a WR would be a fine pick imo.
    OL is a priority but unless we trade down for one I don't like drafting one just because we need one if Williams is there at #7. So is safety isn't there and we aren't trading down then WR for me works. Also Verrett is a IR candidate every season so though I see your logic, there are a lot of itlf's and buts to it.
    Agreed. I said I'd get panned for it. We are in a great position to pick everything but what we need. Very few years there aren't 2 or 3 offensive lineman worthy of 7th pick and the year we absolutely need one the well is dry. Good year to go trading but there really aren't any QB prospects for teams to trade up for. I just feel like we are going to get stuck at 7. Verrett and Allen need to stay healthy or they will end up Ravens

Comment

• madcaplaughs
      Registered Charger Fan
      • Jun 2013
      • Send PM

Love Fournett, but wouldn't take him with either our 1st round, or 2nd. Now, if McCaffrey's available with the 2nd.......

Comment

• TTThunder
        Registered Charger Fan
        • Jul 2013
        • Send PM

Originally posted by bonehead View Post
        Jeremiahs mock has the Chargers taking Deshaun Watson at #7

Yikes!!
        I stopped reading his mock after this pick!

Go Bolts!!!

Comment

• richpjr
          Registered Charger Fan
          • Jun 2013
          • Nashville
          • Send PM

His latest mock has us taking Malik Hooker with our pick and Watson falling all the way out of the first round.

Note about his draft - this isn't who he thinks teams should take or who the best players are (he has a separate list for that). This is him making an educated guess on who teams will take based on the things he hears. His comment about Watson was that he is hearing no buzz about him at all recently from people he talks to and thinks he could fall like Bridgewater did a few years ago.
          Last edited by richpjr; 04-05-2017, 03:40 PM.

Comment

Working...
          X