Parham
    Reed

Comment

• Boltjolt
      Dont let the PBs fool ya
      • Jun 2013
      • Henderson, NV
      • Send PM

After deliberating back and forth between three players, the Chargers select Garrett Bradbury OC/OG.

I think he is the best player with the other 2 being Little and Adderley.

Just feel he gives us versatility and he played LG for three years before moving to OC. He gives Feeney serious competition, and the next season will take over for Pouncey.....who BTW if the Bolts trade him, they save 7.5 mil in cap space with only a 1.25 dead cap. But I don't think they would don't that. But, who knows.

Releasing him gives us a 5.25 dead cap, saving 3.50 mil in cap space, in case anyone was wondering.

Mike Pouncey contract and salary cap details, including signing bonus, guaranteed salary, dead money, roster bonuses, and contract history
      Last edited by Boltjolt; 04-14-2019, 11:33 PM.

Comment

• chris9341
        Registered Charger Fan
        • Jul 2013
        • Send PM

Originally posted by Boltjolt View Post
        After deliberating back and forth between three players, the Chargers select Garrett Bradbury OC/OG.

Just feel he gives us versatility and he played LG for three years before moving to OC. He gives Feeney serious competition, and the next season will take over for Pouncey.....who BTW if the Bolts trade him, they save 7.5 mil in cap space with only a 1.25 dead cap. But I don't think they would don't that. But, who knows.

Releasing him gives us a 5.25 dead cap, saving 3.50 mil in cap space, in case anyone was wondering.

https://overthecap.com/player/mike-pouncey/709/

I have a trade offer for you. I have the Panthers and I am willing to trade my pick Ed Oliver DT for your 3rd round pick this year, and then I want your 1st round pick and 4th round pick next year. So in essence you get two first round picks and also you keep your second round pick who hopefully Nasir Adderly will be there for you to draft.

Comment

• beachcomber
          & ramblin' man
          • Jan 2019
          • Send PM

amber alert w/the both of DKM & Sweat.... NY is where Quinnen belongs.

Little is no Tunsil and a bit scared that he was under consideration in Carson ?? !!

and Dex is the fallen star.... once upon a time a top ten talent (@least according to some mox).

and Nasir >> Garrett ??
          5/11 Fuaga, 37 Kamari Lassiter, 40 Sinnott, 67 Bralen Trice, 69 Cedric Gray, 105 Jaylen Wright, 110 Braelon Allen, 140 Joe Milton, 181 Khristian Boyd, Tylan Grable, 225 Daijun Edwards, 253 Miyan Williams

Comment

• wu-dai clan
            Smooth Operation
            • May 2017
            • Send PM

Good pick for Raiders by ninja. Fant will be a matchup nightmare.

BoltJolt's pick for the Chargers. Bradbury is a great player. My comp is Mike Pouncey. Our entire Oline situation went south when Mike Pouncey burned out down the stretch. I applaud this pick.

Kansas City Chiefs--Morkim you are up next !! BTW You will miss Mitch Morse. I touted him out of Missouri.

Pick should be in by about 10am.
            Last edited by wu-dai clan; 04-15-2019, 02:58 AM.
            We do not play modern football.

Comment

• wu-dai clan
              Smooth Operation
              • May 2017
              • Send PM

Blocking at the second level.
              Getting out in space.

This is something Mike Pouncey, Dan Feeney were doing well for us when our offense was going good in '18.

It is also something Garrett Bradbury, definitely, and even Forrest Lamp, to some extent, do well.

Think of scheme fit when evaluating prospects.

Comment

• Formula 21
                The Future is Now
                • Jun 2013
                • Republic of San Diego
                • Send PM

Originally posted by Boltjolt View Post

https://overthecap.com/player/mike-pouncey/709/
                I like. Lamp and a draftee to RT. Good competition there and at RG. The O line looks a lot better.
                Now, if you excuse me, I have some Charger memories to suppress.
                The Wasted Decade is done.
                Build Back Better.

Comment

• Budsman
                  Registered Charger Fan
                  • May 2017
                  • Send PM

Solid pick. Drafting 28 you don't get the luxury of taking who you want but have to watch how the board falls to you. Bradbury seems like solid value and you can never have enough good olineman.

Comment

• Boltjolt
                    Dont let the PBs fool ya
                    • Jun 2013
                    • Henderson, NV
                    • Send PM

Originally posted by wu-dai clan View Post
                    Blocking at the second level.
                    Getting out in space.

This is something Mike Pouncey, Dan Feeney were doing well for us when our offense was going good in '18.

It is also something Garrett Bradbury, definitely, and even Forrest Lamp, to some extent, do well.

Think of scheme fit when evaluating prospects.
                    I also considered that Lynn said they will also give some looks for Lamp at OT,...assuming RT. Not sure how that is going to go but if it goes well Feeney can go back to RG competing with Schofield and Bradbury has played LG before he went to OC.

This is Schofields last year of his deal and IF for some reason he is cut, we save 3.5 mil in cap space.

Just looking at all options.

Comment

• wu-dai clan
                      Smooth Operation
                      • May 2017
                      • Send PM

ROUND 2 TRACKER CONTINUES IN ROUND 1 THREAD. LET'S KNOCK OUT THE END OF ROUND 1 AND MOST OF ROUND 2 TODAY & TOMORROW.

Comment

• Boltjolt
                        Dont let the PBs fool ya
                        • Jun 2013
                        • Henderson, NV
                        • Send PM

Originally posted by chris9341 View Post

I have a trade offer for you. I have the Panthers and I am willing to trade my pick Ed Oliver DT for your 3rd round pick this year, and then I want your 1st round pick and 4th round pick next year. So in essence you get two first round picks and also you keep your second round pick who hopefully Nasir Adderly will be there for you to draft.
                        Going to decline that offer. Next years first is QB time and need it and the 4th for possible trade leverage if they trade up or maybe we just stay pat for a QB.
                        Last edited by Boltjolt; 04-15-2019, 08:48 AM.

Comment

• Boltjolt
                          Dont let the PBs fool ya
                          • Jun 2013
                          • Henderson, NV
                          • Send PM

Send the next up guy a PM, lets get this moving

Comment

Working...
                          X