• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • beachcomber
    & ramblin' man
    • Jan 2019
    • Send PM

Originally posted by wu-dai clan View Post
    Lamp, on the other hand, was universally considered a very clean prospect.
    not sure that's a fair statement, as have mentioned before.... before the Alabama game, Lamp was but a fair to middling prospect by most accounts, a late rounder for sure....

eye know for myself that I went and took a look see after all the initial hullaballoo, and couldn't get on board.... actually thought Feeney was a very solid selection/option.

5/11 Fuaga, 37 Kamari Lassiter, 40 Sinnott, 67 Bralen Trice, 69 Cedric Gray, 105 Jaylen Wright, 110 Braelon Allen, 140 Joe Milton, 181 Khristian Boyd, Tylan Grable, 225 Daijun Edwards, 253 Miyan Williams

Comment

• beachcomber
      & ramblin' man
      • Jan 2019
      • Send PM

ninj.... who is this guy ?? missed him in the draft.... (check out the vid :O

http://thedraftnetwork.com/articles/best-and-worst-of-denver-broncos-draft-class
      5/11 Fuaga, 37 Kamari Lassiter, 40 Sinnott, 67 Bralen Trice, 69 Cedric Gray, 105 Jaylen Wright, 110 Braelon Allen, 140 Joe Milton, 181 Khristian Boyd, Tylan Grable, 225 Daijun Edwards, 253 Miyan Williams

Comment

• beachcomber
        & ramblin' man
        • Jan 2019
        • Send PM

looks like we did ok come 6/7,

http://thedraftnetwork.com/articles/6-pack-thursday--best-2019-late-day-3-draft-picks

Comment

• Fleet
          TPB Founder
          • Jun 2013
          • Cardiff - Poipu
          • Send PM

Originally posted by AK47 View Post

You must have me confused by someone else my wooded friend. No wait. Yes. I am the one they whisper under their breath: AK47 = Always Knowledgeable 4 hours a day 7 days a week.

Man took me a while to find most of the guys. This is one cool forum!!
          Welcome to the Blues brother.

Comment

• powderblueboy
            Registered Charger Fan
            • Jul 2017
            • Send PM

Originally posted by beachcomber View Post

http://thedraftnetwork.com/articles/best-and-worst-of-denver-broncos-draft-class
            The dude took 6 recruiting trips to watch NC state football. He said the Chargers put together his favorite 2019 draft haul. No comment on Easton stick.

Comment

• like54ninjas
              Registered Charger Fan
              • Oct 2017
              • Great White North
              • Draftnik
              • Send PM

Originally posted by beachcomber View Post

Who are you asking about?
              My 2021 Adopt-A-Bolt List

MikeDub
              K9
              Nasir
              Tillery
              Parham
              Reed

Comment

• beachcomber
                & ramblin' man
                • Jan 2019
                • Send PM

Originally posted by like54ninjas View Post

Who are you asking about?
                the guy/wideout in the vid.... Winfree,
                ​​​​​​

Comment

Working...
                X