Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Day Two * who you got ??

Collapse
X
Collapse
First Prev Next Last
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • #25
    Originally posted by wu-dai clan View Post

    I am not as worried as you and almost all others at OLT.

    Now, CB. All that can be said, is that Adderley MUST come on year two at FS/CB/NLB.

    gusD gonna have to dial up some tricky, disguised Zones.
    I don't trust Pipkins or Tevi at all.

    I don't know how they'll line up the defense, but regardless I think you need a better second outside corner than Michael Davis. Yes, they have plenty of great players to use but I just don't see who plays outside.

    Comment


    • #26
      Originally posted by iginlafan77 View Post

      I don't trust Pipkins or Tevi at all.

      I don't know how they'll line up the defense, but regardless I think you need a better second outside corner than Michael Davis. Yes, they have plenty of great players to use but I just don't see who plays outside.
      I like Ojemudia @ #112.
      Zone Corner.
      Value due to scheme requirements.
      We play modern defensive football.

      Comment


      • #27
        Originally posted by wu-dai clan View Post

        I like Ojemudia @ #112.
        Zone Corner.
        Value due to scheme requirements.
        He's fine, but not my favorite player. I would love if someone like Bryce Hall or Troy Pride is available in the 4th, but I doubt it.

        Comment


        • #28
          Originally posted by iginlafan77 View Post

          He's fine, but not my favorite player. I would love if someone like Bryce Hall or Troy Pride is available in the 4th, but I doubt it.
          I like them, but project both Hall and Pride to be gone.

          Your criticism of the Murray trade is justifiable IMV.
          We play modern defensive football.

          Comment


          • #29
            Originally posted by wu-dai clan View Post

            I like them, but project both Hall and Pride to be gone.

            Your criticism of the Murray trade is justifiable IMV.
            John Reid is one CB I'd like. Not sure the consensus on him, but he was just available in the 7th in a The Draft Network simulation I did.

            Just got:

            Ben Bartch
            A.J. Dillon
            John Hightower
            John Reid

            I'd be happy with those results on day 3.

            Comment


            • #30
              Originally posted by iginlafan77 View Post

              He's fine, but not my favorite player. I would love if someone like Bryce Hall or Troy Pride is available in the 4th, but I doubt it.
              Some possible day 3 CBs not mentioned......

              Reggie Robinson II
              L’Darius Sneed
              Stanley Thomas-Oliver III
              Madre Harper
              Keith Washington Jr.
              Neville Clarke
              Chris Williamson
              KiAnte Hardin
              2020 ADOPT-A-BOLT CHOICES

              Kenneth “K9” Murray (LB) #56

              Joe Reed (WR-KR) #12

              Comment


              • #31
                Originally posted by iginlafan77 View Post
                A list of some of the guys I like, although some of these are fairly unlikely to be available to us. Everyone here has fallen to me at least a few times in mock simulators.

                2nd round:
                CB Kristian Fulton
                LB Patrick Queen
                OT Ezra Cleveland
                CB Jeff Gladney
                CB A.J. Terrell
                WR Brandon Aiyuk
                WR Jalen Reagor

                3rd:
                QB Jalen Hurts
                LB Akeem Davis-Gaither
                WR Laviska Shenault Jr.
                CB Bryce Hall
                LB Willie Gay Jr.
                OT Ben Bartch
                Simulators are fun but unrealistic.

                Comment


                • #32
                  Originally posted by Boltjolt View Post

                  Simulators are fun but unrealistic.
                  Sure players are going to go higher or lower than expected. I still would have loved Fulton, Cleveland, Jaylon Johnson, or Josh Jones at 37. I wasn't expecting Johnson or Jones to be available there.

                  Comment


                  • #33
                    Originally posted by wu-dai clan View Post

                    I am not as worried as you and almost all others at OLT.

                    Now, CB. All that can be said, is that Adderley MUST come on year two at FS/CB/NLB.

                    gusD gonna have to dial up some tricky, disguised Zones.
                    Opps, forgot that he played some CB in college, so yes he gives us options as well.

                    Comment

                    Working...
                    X