Clear All
  • bonehead
    Undrafted
    • Jul 2013
    • TBD
    • Retired
    • Send PM

Originally posted by Bolt-O View Post
    Stinky, can you clean up that posting? Thanks.
    Nooooo!

I'm just now figuring out how to read stinky's posts
    Forget it Donny you're out of your element

Shut the fuck up Donny

Comment

• I got it cleaned up (again).

Comment

• Fleet
        TPB Founder
        • Jun 2013
        • Cardiff - Poipu
        • Send PM

Honestly man we should just disable copy and paste from mobile. lol Hes the only one that does it i think.

Comment

• Originally posted by Fleet View Post
          Honestly man we should just disable copy and paste from mobile. lol Hes the only one that does it i think.
          It's just as easy to clean stuff up on a cell or tablet, I do it all the time. We should change his handle to StinkingLazyTeats. Hah!

Comment

• Stinky Wizzleteats+
            Grammar Police
            • Jun 2013
            • Send PM

Sorry I'm on a golf course in a tournament...
            Go Rivers!

Comment

• Stinky Wizzleteats+
              Grammar Police
              • Jun 2013
              • Send PM

Should I delete it, no time to edit...
              Go Rivers!

Comment

• Formula 21
                The Future is Now
                • Jun 2013
                • Republic of San Diego
                • Send PM

Draft Rumors:

Seahawks trade into first round with Texans (No. 16) to draft Todd Gurley
                The skinny: Now, I have Gurley going to the Falcons at No. 8 in my latest mock draft, but let's say they go up and get Williams, and Gurley is still on the board as we approach the midway point of the first round. I don't see Gurley getting past the Chargers at No. 17, so with Collins off the board for Houston thanks to the Steelers' trade-up, would GM Rick Smith be open to a move down? The Seahawks don't have a pick in the first round this year (they gave that up in the Jimmy Graham trade), so a first-rounder for next year would have to be included in a deal with Houston. I know Seattle just re-upped with Marshawn Lynch, but what a great backup and eventual replacement Gurley could be for Pete Carroll and John Schneider. Gurley is a perfect fit for their style on offense. He's my No. 1 RB in the draft and an electrifying talent. Gurley and Beast Mode on the same team? Yeah, that would be fun to watch.

Follow Charles Davis on Twitter @CFD22.
                Now, if you excuse me, I have some Charger memories to suppress.
                The Wasted Decade is done.
                Build Back Better.

Comment

• Formula 21
                  The Future is Now
                  • Jun 2013
                  • Republic of San Diego
                  • Send PM

Now, if you excuse me, I have some Charger memories to suppress.
                  The Wasted Decade is done.
                  Build Back Better.

Comment

• bonehead
                    Undrafted
                    • Jul 2013
                    • TBD
                    • Retired
                    • Send PM

Originally posted by Formula Two One View Post
                    Draft Rumors:

The skinny: Now, I have Gurley going to the Falcons at No. 8 in my latest mock draft, but let's say they go up and get Williams, and Gurley is still on the board as we approach the midway point of the first round. I don't see Gurley getting past the Chargers at No. 17, so with Collins off the board for Houston thanks to the Steelers' trade-up, would GM Rick Smith be open to a move down? The Seahawks don't have a pick in the first round this year (they gave that up in the Jimmy Graham trade), so a first-rounder for next year would have to be included in a deal with Houston. I know Seattle just re-upped with Marshawn Lynch, but what a great backup and eventual replacement Gurley could be for Pete Carroll and John Schneider. Gurley is a perfect fit for their style on offense. He's my No. 1 RB in the draft and an electrifying talent. Gurley and Beast Mode on the same team? Yeah, that would be fun to watch.

Ughhhh .... None of this will ever happen....
                    Forget it Donny you're out of your element

Shut the fuck up Donny

Comment

• Classic
                      Hall Of Fame
                      • Dec 2014
                      • Send PM

The Chargers will end up having the best draft. I know because a dead octopus told me.

Comment

• Boltjolt
                        Dont let the PBs fool ya
                        • Jun 2013
                        • Henderson, NV
                        • Send PM

Originally posted by Formula Two One View Post
                        Draft Rumors:

All that kind if talk from those guys IMO means absolutely nothing.

Comment

• Mister Hoarse
                          No Sir, I Dont Like It
                          • Jun 2013
                          • Section 457
                          • Migrant Film Worker
                          • Send PM

Originally posted by Classic View Post
                          The Chargers will end up having the best draft. I know because a dead octopus told me.
                          This has worked for hockey in Detroit for decades, so I know this to be true.
                          Dean Spanos Should Get Ass Cancer Of The Ass!
                          sigpic

Comment

Working...
                          X