Clear All
  • like54ninjas
    Registered Charger Fan
    • Oct 2017
    • Great White North
    • Draftnik
    • Send PM

Originally posted by Boltjolt View Post
    Lol, ...agree on some of your comments but hey, I didn't make one can't complain....but yes, I'd probably and Swift ahead of Akers have Watkins a lot lower. Very hard to make a list like that, at least for me.

Watching a lot of WR video the other night....including Van Jefferson, i think he is too high here also. Came away a lot more impressed with Bryan Edwards and Gabriel Davis...for which Davis is high on this list. Jefferson i thinks is 4-5th rounder and come July, he will already be 24 years old.
    Tee Higgons is low here as well and would take him every time over Van.... but i think Tee only lacks speed but is still faster than Keenan and he has a lot of Keenan and MW traits though he isnt the route runner Keenan is ,....but not many are.

This list is probably better than Kiper and McShays lol
    My board will be far more accurate than either of those tool’s boards looking back in 3/4 years.
    My 2021 Adopt-A-Bolt List

MikeDub
    K9
    Nasir
    Tillery
    Parham
    Reed

Comment

• Boltjolt
      Dont let the PBs fool ya
      • Jun 2013
      • Henderson, NV
      • Send PM

Originally posted by like54ninjas View Post

My board will be far more accurate than either of those tool’s boards looking back in 3/4 years.
      I was listening to McShay talk about Love. He was explaining his INTs last season how some were off finger tips of his WRs, some were bated at the LOS, yada, yada, yada. Claiming half were of that nature.
      Well Gee ..thats part of the game and some of those tipped balls were bad decisions and most his INTs were flat bad throws.
      However, McShay isnt even accurate, he didnt have that many tipped INTs last season but credited half his INTs to tipped balls by DL and DBs. Most if not all are BAD decisions and throws.

He is making excuses for him. Pundits love the guy with the big arm....which to me means little as long as the arm isnt weak.

Here are Loves INTs......i dont even want this guy. Do you see half of his INTs being ripped? I don't. I think McShay don't watch very well.

Last edited by Boltjolt; 04-11-2020, 05:06 PM.

Comment

• La Costa Boy
        Pretty much retired......
        • Sep 2018
        • JoJa
        • Bloviator of hot air and rhetoric.
        • Send PM

Originally posted by Boltjolt View Post

I was listening to McShay talk about Love. He was explaining his INTs last season how some were off finger tips of his WRs, some were bated at the LOS, yada, yada, yada.
        Well Gee ..thats part of the game and some of those tipped balls were bad decisions and most his INTs were flat bad throws.
        However, McShay isnt even accurate, he didnt have that many tipped INTs last season but credited half his INTs to tipped balls by DL and DBs. Most if not all are BAD decisions and throws.

He is making excuses for him. Pundits love the guy with the big arm....which to me means little as long as the arm isnt weak.

Here are Loves INTs......i dont even want this guy.

Wuuufffff Nothing to love there.......

Comment

• beachcomber
          & ramblin' man
          • Jan 2019
          • Send PM

With the Swift vs. Akers comparison, I'll put it like this. If Cam ran behind the UGA line with Fromm as the QB, he’d have put up 1700+ rushing and 500+ receiving. The acceleration, vision, cut angle agility, hesitation step, long speed, receiving skills and contact balance are all in Akers favor.
          so!d…. dug a little deeper and like his intangibles better than Swift, and.... even (much) more impressive is his pass pro.... my word !!

no use hopin'/waiting for him @71.... would be fortunate if he is still on the board @37

the sweet spot for an RB just got a little sweeter @37

and not giving up on Swift, just elevating Cam a bit higher, as already liked him some, and....

gonna save some room for your assertion that he's the better back.... talented coupla few backs late first/early second this year.
          RT Taliese Fuaga, DT Jer'Zhan Newton, NT T'Vondre Sweat, LB Cedric Gray, TE Ben Sinnott, RB Daijun Edwards, FS Cole Bishop, QB Joe Milton

Comment

• like54ninjas
            Registered Charger Fan
            • Oct 2017
            • Great White North
            • Draftnik
            • Send PM

Originally posted by beachcomber View Post

so!d…. dug a little deeper and like his intangibles better than Swift, and.... even (much) more impressive is his pass pro.... my word !!

no use hopin'/waiting for him @71.... would be fortunate if he is still on the board @37

the sweet spot for an RB just got a little sweeter @37

and not giving up on Swift, just elevating Cam a bit higher, as already liked him some, and....

gonna save some room for your assertion that he's the better back.... talented coupla few backs late first/early second this year.
            In my mock I had him slotted in round 2 for awhile.
            I think the Tier 1 RB slot area is mid late RD2 to mid RD3. Akers, Swift, Taylor, Dillon, Gibson, & Dobbins. 1 or more should be there.
            Tier 2 4th-5th with Vaughn, Kelley, Edwards-Hellaire leading that tier.
            My 2021 Adopt-A-Bolt List

MikeDub
            K9
            Nasir
            Tillery
            Parham
            Reed

Comment

• beachcomber
              & ramblin' man
              • Jan 2019
              • Send PM

In my mock I had him slotted in round 2 for awhile.
              I think the Tier 1 RB slot area is mid late RD2 to mid RD3. Akers, Swift, Taylor, Dillon, Gibson, & Dobbins. 1 or more should be there.
              Tier 2 4th-5th with Vaughn, Kelley, Edwards-Hellaire leading that tier.
              think its a round earlier.... top tier RBs off the board mid late RD1 to mid RD2,

ps. wouldn't mind if your assertion is true, as we could go tackle @6, Ruiz @37, then RB @71.
              RT Taliese Fuaga, DT Jer'Zhan Newton, NT T'Vondre Sweat, LB Cedric Gray, TE Ben Sinnott, RB Daijun Edwards, FS Cole Bishop, QB Joe Milton

Comment

Working...
              X
              😀
              😂
              🥰
              😘
              🤢
              😎
              😞
              😡
              👍