• Send PM

as always nick nails it.

Couldn't agree more.

Comment

• Boltx
      Dominate the day
      • Jun 2013
      • Send PM

Bring on the San Diego Jaguars (or new name TBD)!

Draft DeShaun Watson and let's do this thing.
      ESPN Screename: GoBolts02

Comment

• FiftyFive
        Dean Spanos is a traitor!
        • Dec 2014
        • Send PM

To be honest, after giving it some thought, I'd much rather have an expansion team than have another team moved here. With what we've just been put through this week, I wouldn't wish relocation on any other city.

Well, other than those spoiled brats in New England, Denver and Pittsburgh who have never known what it's like to root for a dysfunctional franchise. The ones who have always been the loudest voices pushing the narrative that San Diego didn't care about the Chargers. I'd love to see how those smug pricks would react if their owners spent 20 years slowly pushing their teams out of town due to pure greed.

But Jaguars fans? They've suffered enough. They don't deserve to lose their team after going through season after season of ineptitude, even if it makes us feel better. I'll be honest, I'd still root for the San Diego Jaguars, but I'd feel much better about a brand new expansion team.
        Last edited by FiftyFive; 01-16-2017, 11:07 AM.

Comment

• Savage Lizard
          Registered Charger Fan
          • Jun 2013
          • Big Bear
          • Self-employed property manager.
          • Send PM

Originally posted by FiftyFive View Post
          To be honest, after giving it some thought, I'd much rather have an expansion team than have another team moved here. With what we've just been put through this week, I wouldn't wish relocation on any other city.

Well, other than those spoiled brats in New England, Denver and Pittsburgh who have never known what it's like to root for a dysfunctional franchise. The ones who have always been the loudest voices pushing the narrative that San Diego didn't care about the Chargers. I'd love to see how those smug pricks would react if their owners spent 20 years slowly pushing their teams out of town due to pure greed.

But Jaguars fans? They've suffered enough. They don't deserve to lose their team after going through season after season of ineptitude, even if it makes us feel better. I'll be honest, I'd still root for the San Diego Jaguars, but I'd feel much better about a brand new expansion team.
          I don't think Jags fans would suffer as much as some others. My cousin lives there and tells me college football is way more popular there.

Comment

• KNSD
            Registered Charger Hater
            • Jun 2013
            • Send PM

What a piece of shit article.

As Sam Wyche of the NFL said today - we should feel fortunate that the NFL will use us as leverage against other teams in the future.

The NFL, complicit in this betrayal of SD, can go f*** itself.

http://www.mighty1090.com/episode/st...hargers-in-la/ at 07:00
            "San Diego could become the new Los Angeles... San Diego can become that market where owners can.." be the leverage bitch (my interpretation)

Steve Mason nailed it. The NFL and Kroenke wanted the Chargers in LA.
            http://www.mighty1090.com/episode/st...ression-in-la/ at 11:40

"Stan wanted the Chargers in his stadium.... structure and incentivized for two teams"
            Prediction:
            Correct: Chargers CI fails miserably.
            Fail: Team stays in San Diego until their lease runs out in 2020. (without getting new deal done by then) .
            Sig Bet WIN: The Chargers will file for relocation on January 15.

Comment

• Faded blues
              Registered Charger Fan
              • Aug 2013
              • Send PM

Originally posted by KNSD View Post

As Sam Wyche of the NFL said today - we should feel fortunate that the NFL will use us as leverage against other teams in the future.

"San Diego could become the new Los Angeles... San Diego can become that market where owners can.." be the leverage bitch (my interpretation)

"Stan wanted the Chargers in his stadium.... structure and incentivized for two teams"
              Doesn't matter knsd.

Unless some local multi-billionaire steps up with a viable plan and willingness to spend coin, the NFL is never coming back.

It hurts.

Comment

• Faded blues
                Registered Charger Fan
                • Aug 2013
                • Send PM

Originally posted by KNSD View Post

But yes, we got fucked by the NFL, dean and Stan.

Comment

Working...
                X