• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Patriots cheating again?

Looks like they got caught again -

Bengals: NFL investigating if Patriots filmed sideline

http://www.nfl.com/news/story/0ap300...sideline:what:
    Surprise us with a Super Bowl win!

Ban those bastards already!If the come up guilty take their rings!

Comment

Patsies follow the “if you ain’t cheating, you ain’t trying” philosophy.
      2020 ADOPT-A-BOLT CHOICES

Kenneth “K9” Murray (LB) #56

Joe Reed (WR-KR) #12

Comment

Originally posted by chargeroo View Post
        Looks like they got caught again -

Bengals: NFL investigating if Patriots filmed sideline

http://www.nfl.com/news/story/0ap300...sideline:what:
        Cameragate
        Helmetgate
        Inflategate
        IR Gate
        and now...
        Cameragate, the Sequel

It never ends...

Comment

NE fans will always say they are bing picked on but the NFL/Goodell has been protecting them for years(NE is America's team):

The first spy gate, Goodell destroyed the tapes so no one will ever know there truth of how much spying that NE did.....
          -Seau admitted in an interview years after the SD vs NE AFC Championship game where Rivers was on one leg and gates and LT were hurt, that on critical 3rd down redzone plays, Bellycheat called seau to sidelines and told him where to be on a play and Seau blew up our plays..... Bellycheat knew what play we had called......

The deflate gate, we all know that NE deflates balls to make them easier to hang onto which is why they almost never fumble...... but whether true or not, we all know nothing happens in NE without the direct orders of bellycheat or his approval..... yet NFL deliberately chose to accuse Brady(who's character is impeccable so it would look like a joke and brady had nothing to do with it) so that it would keep people from realizing/knowing that Bellycheat is obviously the only person who would have ordered such a thing...... it would have been his 2nd huge offense so he would have had to be banned, so Goodell protected him......

Remember Goodell got his job because he was friend of Kraft........ they are best BUDS... and he protects them.....

Anyone notice that since these incidents have footballs ever been checked again?????.. did NFL change process of managing balls???? ...NO..... so there is nothing keeping NE from continuing to cheat......

Comment

I also say mic-gate is one of the biggest never talked about scandals they've had.

Former backup quarterback for the Pats, Doug Flutie, claimed in the book that he uncovered something very interesting regarding Brady’s radio helmet during the 2005 season.

Via the New York Post:

“He was amazed that the coaches kept right on speaking to Brady past the 15-second cutoff, right up until the snap,” ­according to O’Leary.

“The voice in Tom Brady’s helmet was explaining the exact defense he was about to face.”

Considering the Patriots dominant home record in the Belichick era, this claim only infuriated people more.

Since Gillette Stadium opened in 2002, the Patriots have a ridiculous 101-19 combined record in the regular season and playoffs.

Does this indicate mere dominance or something a little more fishy?

Also in the O’Leary book was former Patriots linebacker Ted Johnson’s claims of new-found audibles when he had no clue of them during the week of preparation.

“He claimed that an hour before game time, a list of the opposing team’s audibles — the signals a QB would use at the line of scrimmage just before a snap to change the play — would sometimes appear in his locker. He had no idea where the lists came from.”

Bill Bellicheat, Tom Shady and the Cheatriots. Asterisk for every SB imo.

Comment

https://youtu.be/HKQ9eTuCXrk

Comment

The Chiefs uniforms ended up in NJ and they almost had to forfeit, NE have anything to do with that? I wouldn't put it past them.

Did they cheat in 06 vs. Bolts? 07? 18?

They sicken me. Tom Shady would have zero rings had he never played for the Cheatriots and Bellycheat.

Comment

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RxqV6HdLOQ0&t=28s

Comment

Last year when the Patriots jumped all over the Bolts on every pass play, I said this is either the very best set of DB's in the history of the game or they have found another way to cheat. I'm thinking this gives me the answer.
                    Surprise us with a Super Bowl win!

Comment

Originally posted by chargeroo View Post
                      Last year when the Patriots jumped all over the Bolts on every pass play, I said this is either the very best set of DB's in the history of the game or they have found another way to cheat. I'm thinking this gives me the answer.
                      Were the Pats interns in Baltimore the week before filming their "webseries"?

Comment

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8ihuetb6n5w

Comment

Working...
                        X