Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Fernando Tatis Jr signs BIG contract

Collapse
X
Collapse
First Prev Next Last
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Fernando Tatis Jr signs BIG contract

    Padres sign Tatis, 14 year, 340 mil

    Holy shit,.. The Padres are spending some big bucks... Love this new ownership.

    @ESPNStatsInfo: Fernando Tatis Jr's reported $340M extension is the 3rd-largest contract ever handed out in MLB history.

    He is the only player in the Modern Era to record at least 35 HR and 25 SB in their first 150 career games. https://twitter.com/ESPNStatsInfo/st...511881/photo/1
    Last edited by Boltjolt; 02-17-2021, 06:17 PM.
    13. Rashawn Slater / Christian Darrisaw/ OT
    47. Javonte Williams / RB / N. Carolina
    77. Ifeatu Melifonwu / CB / Syracuse
    97. Kendrick Green / OG / Illinois
    118. Elerson Smith / Edge / N. Iowa
    ​​​​​​​159. Caden Stern / S / Texas
    185. Tre McKitty / TE /Georgia
    198. Cam Bynum / CB / Cal
    241. Micheal Strachan / WR / Charlston

  • #2
    Looks like we’ll ultimately be paying part of Tatis’ money

    apparently, I can’t get the games with Hulu anymore.

    If anyone has any tips let me know, thanks in advance
    Brenden Jaimes: Nebraska's 2019 most valuable offensive player

    Comment


    • #3
      Originally posted by 21&500 View Post
      Looks like we’ll ultimately be paying part of Tatis’ money

      apparently, I can’t get the games with Hulu anymore.

      If anyone has any tips let me know, thanks in advance
      I got rid of Cox a few years ago. I use my Firebox (there are others as well you can use)and i have JC Media...formally Sportz TV (Troypoint) and i get MLB Games and NFL games. There is a ton of stuff on it actually.
      Its streamed but i have 3 FireTV boxes and pay $14.95 a month. I just use an attenna for local channels but i can use the box to stream those too.

      There are others you can use as well. Check this link on Youtube https://www.youtube.com/results?search_query=jc+media


      13. Rashawn Slater / Christian Darrisaw/ OT
      47. Javonte Williams / RB / N. Carolina
      77. Ifeatu Melifonwu / CB / Syracuse
      97. Kendrick Green / OG / Illinois
      118. Elerson Smith / Edge / N. Iowa
      ​​​​​​​159. Caden Stern / S / Texas
      185. Tre McKitty / TE /Georgia
      198. Cam Bynum / CB / Cal
      241. Micheal Strachan / WR / Charlston

      Comment


      • #4
        Originally posted by Boltjolt View Post

        I got rid of Cox a few years ago. I use my Firebox (there are others as well you can use)and i have JC Media...formally Sportz TV (Troypoint) and i get MLB Games and NFL games. There is a ton of stuff on it actually.
        Its streamed but i have 3 FireTV boxes and pay $14.95 a month. I just use an attenna for local channels but i can use the box to stream those too.

        There are others you can use as well. Check this link on Youtube https://www.youtube.com/results?search_query=jc+media

        Perfect thanks Jolt, I’m not up on tech stuff
        and for being relatively young, that’s not good.
        thanks again
        Brenden Jaimes: Nebraska's 2019 most valuable offensive player

        Comment


        • #5
          Love what I’m seeing so far from my Padres but I will say, not a fan of Tingler.
          sitting out Hosmer (decision making)
          undisciplined outfield (lacking communication)
          doesn’t argue calls nearly enough

          reminds me a little of Anthony Lynn

          Anyone know a Staley version of MLB that can hopefully supplant Mr Tingler?
          Brenden Jaimes: Nebraska's 2019 most valuable offensive player

          Comment


          • #6
            Hey guys, I know you’re “not supposed to talk about it”
            but here’s a time sensitive hint...

            Musgrove...
            in the 8th...
            tune in...

            (shhhh)
            Brenden Jaimes: Nebraska's 2019 most valuable offensive player

            Comment


            • #7
              Official!!
              no hitter
              Joe Musgrove is officially a “Home Town Hero”
              soooo happy right now
              one less item on my sports bucket list

              1 error away from being a “perfect game”
              Brenden Jaimes: Nebraska's 2019 most valuable offensive player

              Comment


              • #8
                Originally posted by 21&500 View Post
                Official!!
                no hitter
                Joe Musgrove is officially a “Home Town Hero”
                soooo happy right now
                one less item on my sports bucket list

                1 error away from being a “perfect game”
                Can't believe it finally happened! MLB channel had "regional coverage" with the Pad's being one of the possible games. Of course they had to show the other game.

                Comment

                Working...
                X