• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
    fender57
    • Jun 2013
    • Send PM

Goose Gossage: "You Kids Get Off My Lawn!"

In all seriousness, he does have a point and I liked it better when the ballplayers policed themselves. There was a code of honor among them that is lacking today.

Goose Gossage ripped into Blue Jays slugger Jose Bautista for his antics, as well as the "nerds" ruining baseball by changing the rules of the game.
  • Lightningwill_420

I completely agree about the nerds and the fucking pitch counts. I love that the Goose says "Fuck" so many times.

But I love bat flipping in baseball. It shows some personality, which, for the most part, doesn't exist in the league anymore.

Comment

• ArtistFormerlyKnownAsBKR
      Registered Charger Fan
      • Jun 2013
      • Send PM

I don't have a problem with anything he said. Dude was always a straight shooter and spoke his mind even about ownerships that employed him. I don't agree with some of what he said, but I can't say he doesn't have good points.

Baseball is nowhere near as good of a sport as it used to be.

Comment

• Bolt-O
        Administrator
        • Jun 2013
        • Send PM

What would make the game more interesting to me would be to shorten it. Randy Jones made me think that 2 hour games were normal.

Comment

• Millionaire Wussy
          Registered Charger Fan
          • Jul 2013
          • Send PM

OMG, if MLB was to release a "best of" volume on Randy Jones pitched games I would buy it in a second. He was God to me when I was a kid.
          For Stinky-Jon-Wizzleteats....

"Pray for strength and healing oh and money!"

Comment

Working...
          X