• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
    fender57
    • Jun 2013
    • Send PM

Originally posted by Panama View Post
    Really? Admins are blanking out sigs? What the fuck? If you don't like the content, scroll down a few lines. If you're worried about the bandwidth usage, ban Yubaking. But censorship? Really?

Edit: Honestly, this has me hot under the collar. A mighty FUCK YOU and please BAN ME FOR LIFE if you're censoring posts. Shit, don't make rules up willy-nilly. If you have a problem with the "logo:" or "VIDEO LOADING" stuff, make a rule that covers everyone fairly, and apply it fairly. But this Gestapo shit is not cool. It's the sort of thing I would expect on the Chargers.com forum, not here.
    Awkward silence logo

Comment

• Panama
      パナマ
      • Aug 2013
      • London
      • Opera singer and web developer.
      • Send PM

Originally posted by 6025 View Post
      I saw that, and a lot of people chimed in afterwards repeating the same thing. I'm not seeing why it's being globally edited out though when Hoarse is the only guy using it.
      One of the Admins has developed a God complex, that's all. Has decided that since he doesn't like seeing that tagline, he'll rig the software to edit it out. Totally punk, but hey, power goes to some people's heads.
      Adipose

Comment

One of the Admins has developed a God complex, that's all. Has decided that since he doesn't like seeing that tagline, he'll rig the software to edit it out. Totally punk, but hey, power goes to some people's heads.
        LOL

Comment

• Panama
          パナマ
          • Aug 2013
          • London
          • Send PM

Originally posted by 6025 View Post
          Awkward silence logo
          Time to get this wrists slapped behind the scenes.
          Adipose

Comment

• QSmokey
            Guardedly Optimistic
            • Jun 2013
            • Kuna, Idaho
            • Retired
            • Send PM

I'd do the same thing.

Comment

• RobH
              Registered Charger Fan
              • Jun 2013
              • Tokyo, Japan
              • University English Lecturer
              • Send PM

Time to get this wrists slapped behind the scenes.
              You, above all people, should know that unless you know the details, you're pissin' in the wind. Remember the Peterson thread? The mods deserve the same consideration n'est-ce pas?

Comment

• Fleet
                TPB Founder
                • Jun 2013
                • Cardiff - Poipu
                • Send PM

Really? Admins are blanking out sigs? What the fuck? If you don't like the content, scroll down a few lines. If you're worried about the bandwidth usage, ban Yubaking. But censorship? Really?

Edit: Honestly, this has me hot under the collar. A mighty FUCK YOU and please BAN ME FOR LIFE if you're censoring posts. Shit, don't make rules up willy-nilly. If you have a problem with the "logo:" or "VIDEO LOADING" stuff, make a rule that covers everyone fairly, and apply it fairly. But this Gestapo shit is not cool. It's the sort of thing I would expect on the Chargers.com forum, not here.
                Many members are tired of seeing the dead horse get beat with this logo thing. We did it to fuck with horse because he has been a member here for years and is a big part of our family. We knew he wouldnt act like a drama queen about it. You are newer here so you probably dont see the fun in it. So just get over it.

Bottomline is ive received countless messages asking for it to stop. Rather than approach Horse so damn seriously about it it made more sense to have fun with him. And i dont regret it.

Comparing us to Chargers.com is comical.

Comment

• Originally posted by Fleet View Post
                  Many members are tired of seeing the dead horse get beat with this logo thing. We did it to fuck with horse because he has been a member here for years and is a big part of our family. We knew he wouldnt act like a drama queen about it. You are newer here so you probably dont see the fun in it. So just get over it.

Bottomline is ive received countless messages asking for it to stop. Rather than approach Horse so damn seriously about it it made more sense to have fun with him. And i dont regret it.

Welcome to America!

Comment

• Panama
                    パナマ
                    • Aug 2013
                    • London
                    • Send PM

Originally posted by Fleet View Post

You're right, I don't see the fun in censoring any part of anybody's post unless there are clearly stated parameters for doing so, but I suppose that's to be expected from an uptight drama queen like myself. (And yes, I may have joined *this* forum a couple of months after it got going, but I'm not exactly newer to this "community" than anyone except maybe Mad Dog and Viejo Bolt and a couple of others. )

(We really need a "nieder-nieder" smiley, as "" doesn't quite convey the right sentiment.)
                    Adipose

Comment

• Fleet
                      TPB Founder
                      • Jun 2013
                      • Cardiff - Poipu
                      • Send PM

You're right, I don't see the fun in censoring any part of anybody's post unless there are clearly stated parameters for doing so, but I suppose that's to be expected from an uptight drama queen like myself. (And yes, I may have joined *this* forum a couple of months after it got going, but I'm not exactly newer to this "community" than anyone except maybe Mad Dog and Viejo Bolt and a couple of others. )

(We really need a "nieder-nieder" smiley, as "" doesn't quite convey the right sentiment.)
                      If you have a problem with the admin or mods in the future just send us an PM so the rest of the forum dosnt have to witness the drama. Its just better for everyone. You came off as pretty angry. And i would imagine most here dont want to see an argument on this topic in a thread about the Chargers/Broncos. I wouldn't have even seen it if i wasn't contacted about it by a mod.

Just makes sense that when someone is angry over something a mod/admin does that we try to handle it privately. Nobody is trying to be Nazi about anything.

Comment

• Panama
                        パナマ
                        • Aug 2013
                        • London
                        • Send PM

Originally posted by Fleet View Post
                        If you have a problem with the admin or mods in the future just send us an PM so the rest of the forum dosnt have to witness the drama. Its just better for everyone. You came off as pretty angry. And i would imagine most here dont want to see an argument on this topic in a thread about the Chargers/Broncos. I wouldn't have even seen it if i wasn't contacted about it by a mod.

Just makes sense that when someone is angry over something a mod/admin does that we try to handle it privately. Nobody is trying to be Nazi about anything.
                        Fair enough. I prefer to operate out in the open than behind the scenes, but if y'all prefer PMs, so be it. Personally, I don't like having my inbox cluttered, but I imagine someone else may feel the same way about the thread.

Time to utilize this PMs logo:
                        Adipose

Comment

• oneinchpunch
                          Registered Charger Fan
                          • Jun 2013
                          • Send PM

Lot of PMS in this thread
                          Hashtag thepowderblues

Comment

Working...
                          X