• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • MassGeneralBolt
    Registered Charger Fan
    • Jun 2013
    • Send PM

Teams been losing confidence since KC loss

Granted the injuries have been playing a role , but as some people have written already starting even as early as the Raiders game , we could see the deficiencies in the trench play on both sides and this has been fully exposed . And we heard how Acee has alluded that the sense in the locker room has changed in recent weeks and can sense the sway in confidence a little bit . There's nothing more humiliating than getting blown up in the trenches on both sides and unless the coaching staff finds a solution to this massive problem we're going to see more of these games unfortunately . I think Telescos major problem this offseason is not having better Oline veteran depth , not sure who we could've signed but losing Hardwick and seeing Fluker show why many draft experts said he's more suited to guard hasn't helped. Can't win consistently without effective running game on offense and having a liability as a defense . Most pathetic loss in Telesco/McCoy era
  • ArtistFormerlyKnownAsBKR
    Registered Charger Fan
    • Jun 2013
    • Send PM

Great post, Chargers Fan.

Comment

• Mister Hoarse
      No Sir, I Dont Like It
      • Jun 2013
      • Section 457
      • Migrant Film Worker
      • Send PM

Everything he posted was spot on.
      Dean Spanos Should Get Ass Cancer Of The Ass!
      sigpic

Comment

• Bolt-O
        Administrator
        • Jun 2013
        • Send PM

Pretty much. However, true fans will celebrate wins too.

Comment

• Mister Hoarse
          No Sir, I Dont Like It
          • Jun 2013
          • Section 457
          • Migrant Film Worker
          • Send PM

Can't wait!
          sigpic

Comment

• homeless simpson
            Registered Charger Fan
            • Jun 2013
            • Send PM

Is there a team or coach out there we could learn a thing or two? This year's ravenesque?

Comment

• Mister Hoarse
              No Sir, I Dont Like It
              • Jun 2013
              • Section 457
              • Migrant Film Worker
              • Send PM

Gotta beat them Dolphinesques one day
              sigpic

Comment

• TTK
                EX-Charger Fan
                • Jun 2013
                • America's Finest City
                • Send PM

Originally posted by MassGeneralBolt View Post
                Granted the injuries have been playing a role , but as some people have written already starting even as early as the Raiders game , we could see the deficiencies in the trench play on both sides and this has been fully exposed . And we heard how Acee has alluded that the sense in the locker room has changed in recent weeks and can sense the sway in confidence a little bit . There's nothing more humiliating than getting blown up in the trenches on both sides and unless the coaching staff finds a solution to this massive problem we're going to see more of these games unfortunately . I think Telescos major problem this offseason is not having better Oline veteran depth , not sure who we could've signed but losing Hardwick and seeing Fluker show why many draft experts said he's more suited to guard hasn't helped. Can't win consistently without effective running game on offense and having a liability as a defense . Most pathetic loss in Telesco/McCoy era
                Wait a minute. Ornburger was viewed as a good signing since he had a good showing in the playoffs last year. I've never liked Porkchops but he did have his moments mauling people in the run game. People seemed to like where Harris was heading after having good moments last year but he stunk it up and had to go. And they drafted Watt, who is supposed to have a bright future but just doesn't seem to be coming along quickly.

I'm wondering why the o-line is playing so bad? Is it the injuries? Missing Hardwick is huge and Ornburger and Fluker are gutting through injuries. Dunlap seems to be playing good overall but Rinehart looks terrible. Maybe Clary needs to be given some love for the toughness he brought to the line. But that's four out of the five spots either injured or regressing. You can't lay that on TT. You're going to be fortunate to have one or two decent backups at best.

There was just too many needs and not enough cap space and some positions just had to take less priority but I think on paper based on last year, the o-line seemed to be looking okay at the beginning of the season. But I still want to see what this team can do when they're mostly healthy. We just haven't really gotten many chances to see it yet.
                Last edited by TTK; 11-02-2014, 02:53 PM.

Comment

• homeless simpson
                  Registered Charger Fan
                  • Jun 2013
                  • Send PM

We need somebody on the coaching staff or from the coaching staff's family to either get really sick or die or some other devastating sob story so we can have some inspirational win or some shit. seems like every time we face a team that had a personal family drama we're on the losing end of a more than motivated team. can we get Teo catfished by a cancer girl or something?

Comment

• Gilded Pickle
                    outside looking in
                    • Jun 2013
                    • Send PM

The boat started leaking in Oakland when Carr torched the defense. At least the offense was still alive then...everything started going down hill that game against the rookie qb

Comment

• Boltx
                      Dominate the day
                      • Jun 2013
                      • Send PM

Time to start investing multiple 1st/2nd/3rd rounders into OL/DL for many years in a row. Sign at least one moderate to above average talented OL/DL free agent as well. Enough bandaid trenches.

Even if we miss the boat on Rivers' career, at least the next QB will in a position to do well.
                      ESPN Screename: GoBolts02

Comment

• TTK
                        EX-Charger Fan
                        • Jun 2013
                        • America's Finest City
                        • Send PM

Originally posted by Boltx View Post
                        Time to start investing multiple 1st/2nd/3rd rounders into OL/DL for many years in a row. Sign at least one moderate to above average talented OL/DL free agent as well. Enough bandaid trenches.

Even if we miss the boat on Rivers' career, at least the next QB will in a position to do well.
                        And they'll still need someone to rush the passer. While I like Ingram and Attouchu, they haven't proven anything yet and I don't think Tourek will ever amount to anything. They need to upgrade at Safety, need more corners if Wright/Flowers are gone. Still so many positions to upgrade, especially on defense.

Comment

Working...
                        X