• Show
Clear All
  • richpjr
    Registered Charger Fan
    • Jun 2013
    • Nashville
    • Send PM

Originally posted by KNSD View Post
    Pretty f'ing clear. Two losses against the Raiders means it's a failed season.

I know you "results oriented" fans out there think it's all about the ring, but it's not. There are more important things than winning the Super Bowl, and not getting swept by the Raiders is one of them. Don't fall for the "feet of clay" values of "Ring is everything". Build yourself a strong foundation as a fan based on sincere, undeniable "Raiders Suck" values.
    Rep for this man!

Comment

• BlazingBolt
      SLAM DUNK!
      • Jun 2013
      • East County San Diego
      • Bolt fanatic
      • Send PM

This thread is really just more evidence that Q is actually a Raider fan.

Trying to trap Charger fans in to admitting that any Raiders victory is acceptable much less 2 Raiders victories over the Chargers in a single season.....well it is about as dumb as asking if God can create a rock too heavy for him to lift. It is not a real question, it is just an absurdity.

Only one reason Charger fans hatred of the Silver and Black would bother Q so much....Raider fan.
      migrated from chargerfans.net then the thenflforum.com then here

Comment

• TTK
        EX-Charger Fan
        • Jun 2013
        • America's Finest City
        • Send PM

Sweep the Raiders THEN win the Super Bowl!

All will be happy, except for the Q.

Comment

• thelightningwill
          Go Aztecs and Pads
          • Jul 2013
          • Send PM

Originally posted by ratenstein
          Does it count if they're the San Antonio Riders by then?
          I think the new logo has a dude with an eyepatch riding a horse around an oil well and a bunch of dollar signs.
          Don't forget about the walking the riverwalk plank.

Comment

• Millionaire Wussy
            Registered Charger Fan
            • Jul 2013
            • Send PM

Originally posted by oneinchpunch View Post
            Worst season ever.

You guys are too much. :anchorjump:
            For Stinky-Jon-Wizzleteats....

"Pray for strength and healing oh and money!"

Comment

• ArtistFormerlyKnownAsBKR
              Registered Charger Fan
              • Jun 2013
              • Send PM

Originally posted by QSmokey View Post
              Click on the '4' who answered 'No', above, and ask one of them. But not OIP; he's just pulling my chain on this one.
              He certainly spends a lot of time pulling his own.

Comment

• ArtistFormerlyKnownAsBKR
                Registered Charger Fan
                • Jun 2013
                • Send PM

Better poll question: if the Chargers make the SB will QS watch? Yes or no?

Comment

• thelightningwill
                  Go Aztecs and Pads
                  • Jul 2013
                  • Send PM

Would you consider it a successful season if, after the Chargers win the Superbowl, Philip Rivers grabs the mic and screams "Raiders suck balls!", then proceeds to scratch any mention of the Raiders off the Lombardi Trophy?

Comment

• Panama
                    パナマ
                    • Aug 2013
                    • London
                    • Opera singer and web developer.
                    • Send PM

Originally posted by QSmokey View Post
                    You can create you own poll, of course. And have 10-15 different choices, all with different flavors of your particular brand of the truth. Knock yourself out.

But this is my poll; and my rules. You really miss the point - as most blinded-by-the-aura-of-the-Raider-Haters do. This has NOTHING to do with the Raiders. It has EVERYTHING do to with the Chargers. Who is this "our" of whom you speak ("OUR objectives")? WTF? The World According to Panama. The Raiders are IRRELEVANT. Non-existence. A tiny zit on the ass of the NFL.

It's guys like you that keep the Raider Mystique fully alive and well. You can go ahead and congratulate yourself now.

Signed,
                    Raider Lover
                    Football is entertainment, pure and simple. Three things keep me coming back: (1) the prospect of a San Diego Chargers championship, (2) the chance to hate on the Raiders, rational or not, and (3) entertaining play. Whether you like it or agree with it, hating on the Raiders is an integral part of being a Chargers fan, and we Chargers fans will always hate the Raiders.

You know, I don't give a shit if you don't hate the Raiders, or if the players consider other rivalries bigger: to us, the fans, Raiders hatred is part and parcel of being a Chargers fan. Take away any of those things that keep me coming back -- the Chargers in San Diego, a fair shot to compete for a championship, entertaining play, and the chance to hate on something in a permissible context -- and what reason do I have to keep investing time, money, and energy in this team? So stop trying to take away an aspect of being a Chargers fan that most of us value highly ... and FUCK THE RAIDERS!!!
                    Adipose

Comment

• SFW
                      PB Official Game Thread Starter
                      • Jul 2013
                      • NY
                      • USMC
                      • Send PM

Originally posted by Panama View Post
                      Football is entertainment, pure and simple. Three things keep me coming back: (1) the prospect of a San Diego Chargers championship, (2) the chance to hate on the Raiders, rational or not, and (3) entertaining play. Whether you like it or agree with it, hating on the Raiders is an integral part of being a Chargers fan, and we Chargers fans will always hate the Raiders.

You know, I don't give a shit if you don't hate the Raiders, or if the players consider other rivalries bigger: to us, the fans, Raiders hatred is part and parcel of being a Chargers fan. Take away any of those things that keep me coming back -- the Chargers in San Diego, a fair shot to compete for a championship, entertaining play, and the chance to hate on something in a permissible context -- and what reason do I have to keep investing time, money, and energy in this team? So stop trying to take away an aspect of being a Chargers fan that most of us value highly ... and FUCK THE RAIDERS!!!
                      Amen, fuck the Raiders!
                      1) Jason Verrett (CB) TCU
                      2) Demarcus Lawrence (OLB) Boise St
                      3) Will Sutton (DT) Arizona St
                      4) Jarvis Landry (WR) LSU
                      5) John Urschel (OC) Penn St
                      6) Shamar Stephen (DT) UConn
                      7) Brock Coyle (ILB) Montana

Comment

• blahblahblah
                        Registered Charger Fan
                        • Sep 2013
                        • Send PM

This is kinda like acting jealous of an ex from a decade ago.

The Raiders have been irrelevant for 12 years. Don't fucking care about them anymore. Total fucking apathy.

Comment

• QSmokey
                          Guardedly Optimistic
                          • Jun 2013
                          • Kuna, Idaho
                          • Retired
                          • Send PM

Originally posted by blahblahblah View Post
                          This is kinda like acting jealous of an ex from a decade ago.

The Raiders have been irrelevant for 12 years. Don't fucking care about them anymore. Total fucking apathy.
                          The Force is strong in this one.

Comment

Working...
                          X