• Panama
    パナマ
    • Aug 2013
    • London
    • Opera singer and web developer.
    • Send PM

Originally posted by thelightningwill View Post
    Well, I guess this was a good outcome.

A. The Chiefs lost, so we're one-half step closer to making the post season.
    B. Although the Raiders won, they looked really stupid. That video of them celebrating the sack will play for ages. My favorite part was when one of the idiots realized he was late getting back to the line and took off, while some even bigger idiot then joined in to prolong the celebration. It's even better that some dumbass aging D-lineman from the Giants was the only one smart enough to call a time out. That means the entire coaching staff is dumber than a defensive lineman. D-line is the only profession I can think of that buys you an automatic pass through college without knowing how to read. The Raiders coaches are even dumber than that.
    Hey, I was a D-lineman, dammit!
    Adipose

Comment

• thelightningwill
      Go Aztecs and Pads
      • Jul 2013
      • Send PM

Originally posted by Panama View Post
      Hey, I was a D-lineman, dammit!
      Well, then. Yubaking might be right about your reading skills.

Comment

• Bolt-O
        Administrator
        • Jun 2013
        • Send PM

Someone kick the Hoarse!!!

Comment

• thelightningwill
          Go Aztecs and Pads
          • Jul 2013
          • Send PM

Cheatriots punter just took the momentum away from the Lions.

Comment

• thelightningwill
            Go Aztecs and Pads
            • Jul 2013
            • Send PM

So, if the Donkeys, Clowns, Crows, Cinci Kitties, Lambs, Indy Dolts, and Cheaters all lose, we'll be in a three-way tie for the AFC West lead, in a three-way tie for two Wild Card spots, and one game away from best record in the conference.

Comment

• thelightningwill
              Go Aztecs and Pads
              • Jul 2013
              • Send PM

Either the Lions QB just made a great play or the Cheaters forgot how to tackle. It looked like two Patsy defenders ran past him and then just kept sprinting away from him.

This is the first Lions game I've seen all year - actually, I don't think I've seen them play since they ruined our season a few years ago. Anyway, Golden Tate, so far, is their best receiver. Calvin Johnson hasn't done anything.

Comment

• thelightningwill
                Go Aztecs and Pads
                • Jul 2013
                • Send PM

Lions had a chance to get the momentum back, but two passes at the goal line resulted in a field goal.

7-6 Cheaters

Comment

• thelightningwill
                  Go Aztecs and Pads
                  • Jul 2013
                  • Send PM

Broadcasters tried to show all the attention the Cheaters were giving Calvin Johnson. Showed 4 plays. On one play, there was a safety who came over late. The other three plays, Johnson was covered one-on-one. In other words, Johnson, in the only game I've ever seen him play, ain't all that. At least so far. Hopefully he starts whooping these Cheaters.

Comment

• thelightningwill
                    Go Aztecs and Pads
                    • Jul 2013
                    • Send PM

Lions QB, Matthew Stafford threw a perfect bomb and the receiver had it go through his hands. QB also threw a nice pass at the goal line earlier, and the receiver dropped it.
                    QB looks like a good player, but his team only has 6 points. Drives keep stalling on the Cheaters' side of the field, and the coach doesn't go for it on 4th down.

Comment

• Panama
                      パナマ
                      • Aug 2013
                      • London
                      • Opera singer and web developer.
                      • Send PM

Originally posted by thelightningwill View Post
                      Either the Lions QB just made a great play or the Cheaters forgot how to tackle. It looked like two Patsy defenders ran past him and then just kept sprinting away from him.

This is the first Lions game I've seen all year - actually, I don't think I've seen them play since they ruined our season a few years ago. Anyway, Golden Tate, so far, is their best receiver. Calvin Johnson hasn't done anything.
                      Don't remind me. I started Johnson and benched Tate ... in 2 of my 3 leagues.
                      Adipose

Comment

• thelightningwill
                        Go Aztecs and Pads
                        • Jul 2013
                        • Send PM

Calvin Johnson and the Lions' D got a lot of hype before this game. So far, both suck. Time for that to change.

Comment

• thelightningwill
                          Go Aztecs and Pads
                          • Jul 2013
                          • Send PM

Oh fuck. The announcer just said we're looking at the best team the American Football Conference has to offer. He was talking about the Cheaters. I guess, if rules don't matter, then he might be right. Kind of like how Ben Johnson is the greatest sprinter, Bill Clinton is the best husband, and Lance Armstrong is the all-time best one-ball athlete.

In my book, though, Johnny Kruk is the #1 single-baller. And the Foxboro Cheaters never count.

Comment

Working...
                          X