• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • beachcomber
    & ramblin' man
    • Jan 2019
    • Send PM

is that a typo.... 12 targets to AJ Green.... three catches ??
    5/11 Fuaga, 37 Kamari Lassiter, 40 Sinnott, 67 Bralen Trice, 69 Cedric Gray, 105 Jaylen Wright, 110 Braelon Allen, 140 Joe Milton, 181 Khristian Boyd, Tylan Grable, 225 Daijun Edwards, 253 Miyan Williams

Comment

• 21&500
      Bolt Spit-Baller
      • Sep 2018
      • A Whale's Vajayjay
      • CMB refugee
      • Send PM

Smoking Joe's crap play
      P1. Block Destruction - Ogbonnia
      P2. Shocking Effort - Eboigbe
      P3. Ball Disruption - Ford
      P4. Obnoxious Communication - Matlock

Comment

• Velo
        Ride!
        • Aug 2019
        • Everywhere
        • Leave the gun, take the cannolis
        • Send PM

Just a side note.. Good showing for the Bolts' D. Burrow and Co. on a short week road trip scored 2.5x more points against the Browns' D than they did against the Chargers' D in Cincinnati. Burrow threw zero TD passes v the Bolts bu had three TD passes tonight. He had 31 completions for 317 yards tonight v. 16 completions for 208 yards v. the Bolts. Burrow is the most NFL ready rookie QB I have ever seen play. He does not play like a rookie. He doesn't look lost. He has total command.

Comment

• Charge!
          Registered Charger Fan
          • Aug 2019
          • Send PM

Originally posted by Paradoxrip View Post
          Uh oh. This may be a hint to how bad our offense really is.
          notice that a so-so Clevland offense lit up the bad CIN defense.....Chargers should have lost to CIN but got extremely lucky...... Taylor could barely score any points against CIN, and is obviously not a very late blooming Wilson, or Mahomes, etc...... he is just an extremely safe QB who will not take chances which is why he does not throw picks or many TD's...... there is a huge reason we drafted Herbert high in draft.....

Comment

• Charge!
            Registered Charger Fan
            • Aug 2019
            • Send PM

Originally posted by Velo View Post
            Just a side note.. Good showing for the Bolts' D. Burrow and Co. on a short week road trip scored 2.5x more points against the Browns' D than they did against the Chargers' D in Cincinnati. Burrow threw zero TD passes v the Bolts bu had three TD passes tonight. He had 31 completions for 317 yards tonight v. 16 completions for 208 yards v. the Bolts. Burrow is the most NFL ready rookie QB I have ever seen play. He does not play like a rookie. He doesn't look lost. He has total command.
            against Chargers, one TD was dropped and 2nd one was caught but a miracle, unnecessary, penalty took it away..... most of game both teams played really conservative..... but at the end, When the game counted Burrow marched right down the field and scored a clutch game-winning TD that was only taken away by unnecessary penalty....
            so Burrow should have had 2 more TD's... and won easily......

Comment

Originally posted by Velo View Post
              No sale on Burrow. It took him 61 passes to throw 3 TDs--in a losing effort against a Browns team on short rest that lost to the Ravens 38-6. Burrow's YPA was a meager 5.2, which is awful, but the TDs with no INTs spurred him to a league average range QB rating for the game, offsetting the terrible YPA and slightly below average completion percentage.

Honestly, Burrow reminds me of Sam Bradford--not such a very big arm, but able to be a decent, but not special QB.

Our defense is good, but I would not call it great. Burrow missed multiple wide open TD passes against us. Better QBs will complete those passes if we leave those openings going forward.

Comment

Originally posted by Charge! View Post

against Chargers, one TD was dropped and 2nd one was caught but a miracle, unnecessary, penalty took it away..... most of game both teams played really conservative..... but at the end, When the game counted Burrow marched right down the field and scored a clutch game-winning TD that was only taken away by unnecessary penalty....
                so Burrow should have had 2 more TD's... and won easily......
                What dropped TDs? Burrow missed multiple wide open TD passes. And when the game was on the line and the Bengals were in FG range, Burrow threw an INT right to Ingram.

Comment

• Boltjolt
                  Dont let the PBs fool ya
                  • Jun 2013
                  • Henderson, NV
                  • Send PM

Originally posted by chaincrusher View Post

What dropped TDs? Burrow missed multiple wide open TD passes. And when the game was on the line and the Bengals were in FG range, Burrow threw an INT right to Ingram.
                  The dropped TD I and others have mentioned several times that your won't acknowledge.
                  Whatever.. you are now a broken record and see what you want.
                  I didn't see much of tonight's game so I can't cment, just saw stats. 61 passes and no INTs isn't bad. The yards per pass is low though. Seen Brees have a worse YPP within the last few seasons.

Burrow is going to be good and you will eat your words or just continue to say stupid things like.....but,.... his arm is weak.

This is the NFL. You don't throw for over 300 and 3 TDs on accident. even if it is the Browns. I bet Tyrod won't do that.

Comment

• richpjr
                    Registered Charger Fan
                    • Jun 2013
                    • Nashville
                    • Send PM

Originally posted by Boltjolt View Post

The dropped TD I and others have mentioned several times that your won't acknowledge.
                    I didn't see much of tonight's game so I can't cment, just saw stats. 61 passes and no INTs isn't bad. The yards per pass is low though. Seen Brees have a worse YPP within the last few seasons.

Burrow is going to be good and you will eat your words or just continue to say stupid things like.....but,.... his arm is weak.

This is the NFL. You don't throw for over 300 and 3 TDs on accident. even if it is the Browns. I bet Tyrod won't do that.
                    He was also under constant pressure and could not wait for receivers to get open deep so had to take what was available underneath.

Comment

Originally posted by Boltjolt View Post

Burrow himself said, "I missed A.J. on a deep ball and John (Ross III) on a deep ball (in the end zone earlier) and then I threw the interception — that just can't happen." So your argument is with him.

I have said that Burrow is like Bradford in my view. He can be a decent NFL QB. I just do not see him as being a special talent. It is very early returns, but the early returns look more like what I think than what others think.

I think virtually every analyst discussing the issue of Burrow's arm strength noted that his arm strength was not a strong suit for him.

Comment

• 21&500
                        Bolt Spit-Baller
                        • Sep 2018
                        • A Whale's Vajayjay
                        • CMB refugee
                        • Send PM

That strip sack on burrow told me he had no idea what was going on around him.
                        he looks very much like a rookie to me, but not bad.
                        P1. Block Destruction - Ogbonnia
                        P2. Shocking Effort - Eboigbe
                        P3. Ball Disruption - Ford
                        P4. Obnoxious Communication - Matlock

Comment

• Xenos
                          Registered Charger Fan
                          • Feb 2019
                          • Send PM

Originally posted by chaincrusher View Post

No sale on Burrow. It took him 61 passes to throw 3 TDs--in a losing effort against a Browns team on short rest that lost to the Ravens 38-6. Burrow's YPA was a meager 5.2, which is awful, but the TDs with no INTs spurred him to a league average range QB rating for the game, offsetting the terrible YPA and slightly below average completion percentage.

Honestly, Burrow reminds me of Sam Bradford--not such a very big arm, but able to be a decent, but not special QB.

Our defense is good, but I would not call it great. Burrow missed multiple wide open TD passes against us. Better QBs will complete those passes if we leave those openings going forward.
                          Burrows is nothing like Bradford. He’s not made of glass for one. He’s also more athletic and mobile compared to Bradford.

Comment

Working...
                          X