Clear All
  • NoMoreChillies
    Outback Goon
    • Sep 2018
    • Australia
    • Send PM

The Good, The Bad and The Ugly (great) week 1

awwwww yeah its back fellow die-hards
    having some technical difficulty with Gamepass not releasing all-22 film (some dude on reddit has leaked teams playbooks as a punishment to gamepass LOL)

Anyhow we continue with broadcast view until it gets sorted.

Here we go:

The Good
    Charger ball 50yrd line. 3rd and 4. Tyrod feels the pressure coming from his left and rolls right. CIN DE breaks loose and looks like a big sack, but Tyrod is having none of that jamming a sweet stiff arm onto the DE and then having the skills to look downfield and convert the 3rd down throwing to Jaylen Guyton.

The Bad
    Allen in motion shows the defense zone coverage. Allen is so wide open it looks like there is nobody within 15 yards of him. Tyrod does not even look and stares down Henry throwing into double coverage which luckily was out of everyones reach.

The Ugly (great)
    Game tied ball on 24yrd line. Denzel Perryman recognizes the play and fires like a missle to the ball carrier placing his helmet on the ball and forced fumble. I cannot help but jump from my chair and scream "FUMBLE" at the top of my lungs when i see this happen. This turnover lead directly to 3 points and the ultimate winning margin. I love it show much i'm glad there was mulitple angles on broadcast replay.

Honorable Mention
    Joshua Kelley trucks Bengals LB (you know you love football watching this)

As every season, if ya wanna see something particular, see that i have called something incorrect or have any requests dont hesitate to lemme know.
  • 21&500
    Bolt Spit-Baller
    • Sep 2018
    • A Whale's Vajayjay
    • CMB refugee
    • Send PM

Awesome.
    thanks.
    Gimmie Bower Power!!

Comment

• Charge!
      Registered Charger Fan
      • Aug 2019
      • Send PM

Originally posted by NoMoreChillies View Post
      awwwww yeah its back fellow die-hards
      having some technical difficulty with Gamepass not releasing all-22 film (some dude on reddit has leaked teams playbooks as a punishment to gamepass LOL)

Anyhow we continue with broadcast view until it gets sorted.

Here we go:

The Good
      Charger ball 50yrd line. 3rd and 4. Tyrod feels the pressure coming from his left and rolls right. CIN DE breaks loose and looks like a big sack, but Tyrod is having none of that jamming a sweet stiff arm onto the DE and then having the skills to look downfield and convert the 3rd down throwing to Jaylen Guyton.

The Bad
      Allen in motion shows the defense zone coverage. Allen is so wide open it looks like there is nobody within 15 yards of him. Tyrod does not even look and stares down Henry throwing into double coverage which luckily was out of everyones reach.

The Ugly (great)
      Game tied ball on 24yrd line. Denzel Perryman recognizes the play and fires like a missle to the ball carrier placing his helmet on the ball and forced fumble. I cannot help but jump from my chair and scream "FUMBLE" at the top of my lungs when i see this happen. This turnover lead directly to 3 points and the ultimate winning margin. I love it show much i'm glad there was mulitple angles on broadcast replay.

Honorable Mention
      Joshua Kelley trucks Bengals LB (you know you love football watching this)

As every season, if ya wanna see something particular, see that i have called something incorrect or have any requests dont hesitate to lemme know.
      Tyrod avoids picks by never throwing ball over the middle..... sideline passes are just basketball type ally-oop type floaters that big receivers/TE's can run under and either catch them or incomplete out of bounds.....

Thanks for the videos!

Comment

• wu-dai clan
        Smooth Operation
        • May 2017
        • Send PM

GamePass is pissing me off.

Autorenew mi nalgas.
        We do not play modern football.

Comment

• La Costa Boy
          Pretty much retired......
          • Sep 2018
          • JoJa
          • Bloviator of hot air and rhetoric.
          • Send PM

Video not available.........

Comment

• CivilBolt
            Registered Charger Fan
            • Nov 2019
            • Send PM

Just click on the YouTube link and it should work

Comment

• Heatmiser
              HarbaughHarrisonHeatMiser
              • Jun 2013
              • Send PM

Thank you for this thread, NMC. Really appreciate it.

I saw the Kelly run on the NFL network (the morning crew loves the Chargers and the one guy pointed out Kelly and showed the clip over and over, but from a better angle). He just trucked over that LB and that is a good LB.

TG
              Like, how am I a traitor? Your team are traitors.

Comment

• PR#1
                Registered Charger Fan
                • Aug 2019
                • Send PM

Originally posted by Charge! View Post

Tyrod avoids picks by never throwing ball over the middle..... sideline passes are just basketball type ally-oop type floaters that big receivers/TE's can run under and either catch them or incomplete out of bounds.....

Thanks for the videos!
                I saw a chart of Tyrods throws during the game. Everything was short and you are right, not a single throw in the middle of the field.

His only deep throws were down the sidelines

Comment

• NoMoreChillies
                  Outback Goon
                  • Sep 2018
                  • Australia
                  • Send PM

Originally posted by wu-dai clan View Post

Autorenew mi nalgas.
                  yeah i wanted to switch payment from credit card to paypal, they couldnt do it and made me create a new account. LAZY

Comment

• Fleet
                    TPB Founder
                    • Jun 2013
                    • Cardiff - Poipu
                    • Send PM

Good to see these again Chiles. Love having you here with us. Cheers

Comment

• NoMoreChillies
                      Outback Goon
                      • Sep 2018
                      • Australia
                      • Send PM

Originally posted by La Costa Boy View Post
                      Video not available.........
                      does the embed not work? It should just play in the thread

Comment

• Lone Bolt
                        Brock Bowers N.M.W.
                        • Feb 2019
                        • McLean Illinois
                        • Pipefitter Illinois State University
                        • Send PM

Originally posted by wu-dai clan View Post

Autorenew mi nalgas.
                        You know what's really bad? Try to take your credit card off. You can't. You can change it, but you can't remove it...we tried. Googled and found others with the same problem. Canceled my card, and for the time being, my relationship with NFL.com stuff....bad business.
                        The TPB makes plans....And Jim Harbaugh laughs...

Final prediction: Latham OT, Colson LB, Sainristil CB, Rice WR, Zinter OG, Nourzad OC, MacLachlan TE, Vidal RB, Lovett DT

Comment

Working...
                        X