Clear All
  • Charge!
    Registered Charger Fan
    • Aug 2019
    • Send PM

Originally posted by Rugger05 View Post
    Who the hell voted for Taylor???

I fully expect Lynn to trot Taylor out when he is healthy for so
    e reason. The love he has for him is something else....
    according to NFL network you are right......

On NBC, Rodney Harrison said that Herbert should be starting over Taylor and its not close...... Chargers won't win anything with Taylor at QB.......

Comment

• 21&500
      Bolt Spit-Baller
      • Sep 2018
      • A Whale's Vajayjay
      • CMB refugee
      • Send PM

Yo Charge!
      props on staying stubborn about how Herbert should be starting now and not later.
      i voted for later but after today, kid showed enough intangibles and fundamentals
      to not only give us a better chance at winning, but better chance at developing.

props to everyone else who disagreed with me
      lets see what happens when he sees better Corners but
      changing of the guard it is.
      P1. Block Destruction - Ogbonnia
      P2. Shocking Effort - Eboigbe
      P3. Ball Disruption - Ford
      P4. Obnoxious Communication - Matlock

Comment

• Boltdiehard
        The Precious
        • May 2019
        • Send PM

Originally posted by Charge! View Post
        I just saw on NFL Network that Lynn was quoted as saying if Taylor is healthy, he is our starter........ I guess Lynn is so old school, stubborn, and blind that he cannot see that Herbert is way the hell better than Taylor on Taylor's best day.......

herbert made our running game better because KC actually had to respect the threat to pass........

next week Lynn is going to stupidly start taylor against a weak carolina team which Chargers should be able to barely beat even with Taylor.......

Lynn, in his presser repeated multiple times how unacceptable that one pick was.......???....... a great coach would have been talking about how great Herbert played with little prep and against the SB champs........he can say that Herbert will learn not to throw picks like that but Lynn should have been praising his young stud QB....... buildiong him up for the rest of this season......

Lynn is so obsessed with turnovers and a running gamer that he does not have a clue that yoiu have to have a threat to pass in org=der to open up the running game.....
        Thats not good. It’s Lynn’s job to fix that he’s a rookie and the rookie still took them down the field and gave them the lead at the end of the game.

Comment

• Boltdiehard
          The Precious
          • May 2019
          • Send PM

Hard Knocks coach Lynn.

Comment

• Hadl2Alworth
            Registered Charger Fan
            • Oct 2017
            • Send PM

I'm guessing Lynn doesn't want to put any pressure on young inexperienced Herbert. So he says the vet Taylor is still the starter. That's what smart Head Coach's say.

Comment

• Topcat
              AKA "Pollcat"
              • Jan 2019
              • Send PM

Originally posted by Charge! View Post
              I just saw on NFL Network that Lynn was quoted as saying if Taylor is healthy, he is our starter........ I guess Lynn is so old school, stubborn, and blind that he cannot see that Herbert is way the hell better than Taylor on Taylor's best day.......

herbert made our running game better because KC actually had to respect the threat to pass........

next week Lynn is going to stupidly start taylor against a weak carolina team which Chargers should be able to barely beat even with Taylor.......

Lynn, in his presser repeated multiple times how unacceptable that one pick was.......???....... a great coach would have been talking about how great Herbert played with little prep and against the SB champs........he can say that Herbert will learn not to throw picks like that but Lynn should have been praising his young stud QB....... buildiong him up for the rest of this season......

Lynn is so obsessed with turnovers and a running gamer that he does not have a clue that yoiu have to have a threat to pass in org=der to open up the running game.....
              And yet, when Rivers tossed up multiple picks to lose us many games, did Lynn ever complain about THAT?

Comment

• northerner
                Charger fan since '79
                • Mar 2019
                • Send PM

i am actually neutral for next week. if we lose with Taylor over the next 1-2 games, then that will be all she wrote. the future is Herbert after today's performance.

if we had won today. the next 1-2 games would be more critical. this year might a development for Herbert and then we will be ready to go all-in next year.

Comment

• richpjr
                  Registered Charger Fan
                  • Jun 2013
                  • Nashville
                  • Send PM

Originally posted by Hadl2Alworth View Post
                  I'm guessing Lynn doesn't want to put any pressure on young inexperienced Herbert. So he says the vet Taylor is still the starter. That's what smart Head Coach's say.
                  Lynn seems far from a smart head coach. And certainly no “leader of men”.

Comment

• FoutsFan
                    Registered Charger Fan
                    • Feb 2019
                    • Birmingham AL
                    • Send PM

Originally posted by 21&500 View Post
                    Yo Charge!
                    props on staying stubborn about how Herbert should be starting now and not later.
                    i voted for later but after today, kid showed enough intangibles and fundamentals
                    to not only give us a better chance at winning, but better chance at developing.

props to everyone else who disagreed with me
                    lets see what happens when he sees better Corners but
                    changing of the guard it is.
                    It could be worse I was upset that they drafted Herbert in the first place. I will happily eat crow if he keeps on playing like he showed today.

Comment

• AZBolt
                      Registered Charger Fan
                      • Mar 2019
                      • Send PM

Telesco needs to step up and tell Lynn the the starter is Herbert.....if Lynn can't accept that he can leave.........CHARGERS fans have suffered long enough.

Comment

• 21&500
                        Bolt Spit-Baller
                        • Sep 2018
                        • A Whale's Vajayjay
                        • CMB refugee
                        • Send PM

I said this when I first saw Tyrod’s vegan mac and cheese video
                        if/when he gets hurt, he won’t be able to come back
                        because he’s simply not regenerating fast enough to heal from inferior amino acids found in beans vs good ol fashion beef
                        not joking, Tyrod has played his last down as a Charger imo
                        watch Cam do the same if/when he gets hurt
                        vegans don’t come back from major injury
                        we’ll see how major this is, but I don’t expect Tyrod back
                        Veganism is a growing health fad in the NFL
                        But there’s many holes in these so called plant based athletes
                        almost all are frauds and those who aren’t, are either cheating or taking some drugs or both
                        look out for issac Rochell too (vegan burger video)

anyone know what Derwin James eats?
                        just say no to soy
                        P1. Block Destruction - Ogbonnia
                        P2. Shocking Effort - Eboigbe
                        P3. Ball Disruption - Ford
                        P4. Obnoxious Communication - Matlock

Comment

• Hadl2Alworth
                          Registered Charger Fan
                          • Oct 2017
                          • Send PM

Originally posted by richpjr View Post

Lynn seems far from a smart head coach. And certainly no “leader of men”.
                          He's doing something right when his team plays the Super Bowl champions into OT. That isn't enough for you? And however he got the QB that looked like a deer caught in the headlights last year in college this ready to play in his first NFL game - I don't know. That's no small feat in my book. Blows me away.

Comment

Working...
                          X