• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Shock&Awe
    Great White North
    • Mar 2019
    • Send PM

I honestly think they give Lynn one more year but sack Bradley and Stewart. The only way I think they fire him is if he refuses to let them be the “fall guys” and he goes down with them.

My only concern is interrupting what Herbert has going on here. He’s doing well in the offense.

Comment

• gzubeck
      Ines Sainz = Jet Bait!
      • Jan 2019
      • Tucson, AZ
      • Send PM

Originally posted by Shock&Awe View Post
      I honestly think they give Lynn one more year but sack Bradley and Stewart. The only way I think they fire him is if he refuses to let them be the “fall guys” and he goes down with them.

My only concern is interrupting what Herbert has going on here. He’s doing well in the offense.
      He wouldn't miss a beat if they kept Steichen, Pep, and Campen.
      Chiefs won the Superbowl with 10 Rookies....

"Locked, Cocked, and ready to Rock!" Jim Harbaugh

Comment

• NoMoreChillies
        Outback Goon
        • Sep 2018
        • Australia
        • Send PM

Originally posted by Eurobolt View Post

You are taking everything out of context and badly try to bend it your way across all the TBP.

Still he had to make it work.
        Do not tell me that AL could make advantage of situation...
        2020 Bolts are very talented team that is simply lacking coaching.

Reid was proven top coach in NFL for years before wining SB.
        Lynn is a proven looser.

Newsome, Schwartz and Magini had no previous FO experience and were fresh to bussiness please watch that documentary or at least check their wiki pages.

Again you are making story here.
        BB was creating something he hired mentioned Schwartz, Magini, Newsome and many others who were hungry and wanted to prove themselves.

Let me tell you who was hired by Lynn - a burnt Stewart that should be fired long time ago, this should put end to this silly discussion.
        The bold is simply untrue. When you accept this team backups are not that good you will see the silver lining.

Comment

• Critty
          Dominate the Day.
          • Mar 2019
          • Send PM

Originally posted by Eurobolt View Post

You are taking everything out of context and badly try to bend it your way across all the TBP. NO, I am adding context to dispute some ignorant simpleton takes that what to scapegoat Lynn.

Still he had to make it work. Yes he did.
          Do not tell me that AL could make advantage of situation... Yes, Lynn could have done what Payton did, a Brees in his prime. A healthy o-line and a healthy defense. A great homefield advantage.
          2020 Bolts are very talented team that is simply lacking coaching. Not nearly as healthy/talented as you think. What about that o-line that has routinely been said to be one of the worst? And you can't count James, Harris, Ekeler, Bosa, Turner, Bulaga or others because they are effectively not on the team when they don't play.

Reid was proven top coach in NFL for years before winning SB. Yes he was.
          Lynn is a proven looser. NO, he is not.

Newsome, Schwartz and Magini had no previous FO experience and were fresh to bussiness please watch that documentary or at least check their wiki pages. Very True, but I was pointing out they had some bright minds on staff as opposed to it being the most dysfuctional.

Again you are making story here.
          BB was creating something he hired mentioned Schwartz, Magini, Newsome and many others who were hungry and wanted to prove themselves.Very true, but i was responding to them being called most dysfunctional organisation.... and so I was pointing out some names on staff to show they had some good people there even. And no you are saying they were hungry. I thought they were dysfunctional?

Let me tell you who was hired by Lynn - a burnt Stewart that should be fired long time ago, this should put end to this silly discussion. (don't tell that to Terrell Owens)
          Who has it better than us?

Comment

• like54ninjas
            Registered Charger Fan
            • Oct 2017
            • Great White North
            • Draftnik
            • Send PM

Originally posted by gzubeck View Post

He wouldn't miss a beat if they kept Steichen, Pep, and Campen.
            Except new HC’s bring in their own coaching assistants, scheme-systems, and player requirements.
            My 2021 Adopt-A-Bolt List

MikeDub
            K9
            Nasir
            Tillery
            Parham
            Reed

Comment

• Critty
              Dominate the Day.
              • Mar 2019
              • Send PM

its absurd that when any results are solid, the credit is denied and that any success is attributed to others.
              but, when results are unsuccessful then blame gets assigned to scapegoats but not shared throughout the team.
              when the argument puts any coach or any player of any team in a lose/lose in a team game, then it is complete non-sense.

and its interesting that somehow the Chargers are now a super most talented team that Lynn is getting in the way of succeeding because he is so awful
              ....how can that be when so many say the o-line is one of the worst in the league.
              so much has been said about Rivers needing an o-line last year. Is that all of a sudden a non-issue for this team????!!

Lets rank the Chargers units from last week vs Raiders vs all other teams in the league.

O-line ....where would you rank them? Tevi, Lamp, Feeney, Toner, Pipkins
              D-line ...where would you rank them? Ingram, Jones, Joseph, Tillery
              Linebackers ...where would you rank them? Murray, White, Perryman
              Secondary ...where would you rank them? Hayward, Davis, Campbell, Adderley, Jenkins, Meeks
              Running Backs ...where would you rank them? Jackson, Ballage, Kelley
              Recievers ...where would you rank them? Allen, Williams, Guyton, Reed
              Tight Ends ...where would you rank them? Henry, Parham
              Quarterback ...where would you rank the him? Herbert
              Kicker ..where would you rank the him? Badgley
              Punter ..where would you rank the him? Long
              Returner ..where would you rank the him? Hill

What is the consensus on how good last weeks line up of players that took majority of snaps
              how good is the above talent vs other teams talent.

M.I.A last week
              2 starter OL , a starter LB, 2 starter DBs, a starter RB, a starter DE. and the blocking TE.

7 of 22 starters and the Blocking TE. Could be 8 starters, but I'm not counting Tyrod since Lynn named Herbert starter. Yet still, Only 1/3 of the team starter not on the field.

Maybe some close games swing to win column with a bit more health. Just a thought.

:stirpot:
              Who has it better than us?

Comment

• gzubeck
                Ines Sainz = Jet Bait!
                • Jan 2019
                • Tucson, AZ
                • Send PM

Originally posted by like54ninjas View Post

Except new HC’s bring in their own coaching assistants, scheme-systems, and player requirements.
                Yes, but I would think that some of these coaches would be pushed to the top of the list for retention if they pass the Herbert Like test. Even the new head coach will have to pass the Herbert Like test.

:cheers:

Comment

• NoMoreChillies
                  Outback Goon
                  • Sep 2018
                  • Australia
                  • Send PM

So many people post with emotion and not intelligence

Watch some film and your attitude with change.

Comment

• gzubeck
                    Ines Sainz = Jet Bait!
                    • Jan 2019
                    • Tucson, AZ
                    • Send PM

Originally posted by NoMoreChillies View Post

The bold is simply untrue. When you accept this team backups are not that good you will see the silver lining.
                    This is brainwashing from Bradley. He sucked in jacksonville he sucks here on the chargers. It's amazing what the offense has done with the average oline and utterly stupid what Bradley does on defense. Bradley is the kind of guy who tries to smash square pegs into round holes and wonders why he has splinters in his fingers!

Comment

• richpjr
                      Registered Charger Fan
                      • Jun 2013
                      • Nashville
                      • Send PM

Watching the machinations a few go through to pretend like Lynn is a good coach is kind of funny.

"Herbert is a backup for a reason". That quote alone should get him fired.

Comment

• powderblueboy
                        Registered Charger Fan
                        • Jul 2017
                        • Send PM

Originally posted by Critty View Post
                        its absurd that when any results are solid, the credit is denied and that any success is attributed to others.
                        but, when results are unsuccessful then blame gets assigned to scapegoats but not shared throughout the team.
                        when the argument puts any coach or any player of any team in a lose/lose in a team game, then it is complete non-sense.

and its interesting that somehow the Chargers are now a super most talented team that Lynn is getting in the way of succeeding because he is so awful
                        ....how can that be when so many say the o-line is one of the worst in the league.
                        so much has been said about Rivers needing an o-line last year. Is that all of a sudden a non-issue for this team????!!

Lets rank the Chargers units from last week vs Raiders vs all other teams in the league.

O-line ....where would you rank them? Tevi, Lamp, Feeney, Toner, Pipkins First 3 are decent, others stink: but they won't be playing Toner & Pipkens all year
                        D-line ...where would you rank them? Ingram, Jones, Joseph, Tillery Add Bosa and its a good group
                        Linebackers ...where would you rank them? Murray, White, Perryman Murray & White look lost - whose fault?
                        Secondary ...where would you rank them? Hayward, Davis, Campbell, Adderley, Jenkins, Meeks hard to say: certainly below average, but there is some talent there
                        Running Backs ...where would you rank them? Jackson, Ballage, Kelley below average
                        Recievers ...where would you rank them? Allen, Williams, Guyton, Reed good group
                        Tight Ends ...where would you rank them? Henry, Parham as long as Henry is healthy, its a good group.
                        Quarterback ...where would you rank the him? Herbert stats say that he is a top 12 qb.
                        Kicker ..where would you rank the him? Badgley
                        Punter ..where would you rank the him? Long
                        Returner ..where would you rank the him? Hill
                        Should be better than a 2 - 6 team.
                        What is the consensus on how good last weeks line up of players that took majority of snaps
                        how good is the above talent vs other teams talent.

M.I.A last week
                        2 starter OL , a starter LB, 2 starter DBs, a starter RB, a starter DE. and the blocking TE.

7 of 22 starters and the Blocking TE. Could be 8 starters, but I'm not counting Tyrod since Lynn named Herbert starter. Yet still, Only 1/3 of the team starter not on the field.

Maybe some close games swing to win column with a bit more health. Just a thought.

:stirpot:

Comment

• like54ninjas
                          Registered Charger Fan
                          • Oct 2017
                          • Great White North
                          • Draftnik
                          • Send PM

Originally posted by gzubeck View Post

Yes, but I would think that some of these coaches would be pushed to the top of the list for retention if they pass the Herbert Like test. Even the new head coach will have to pass the Herbert Like test.

:cheers:
                          He will be a second year player. He does not have the chops to dictate shit yet.
                          My 2021 Adopt-A-Bolt List

MikeDub
                          K9
                          Nasir
                          Tillery
                          Parham
                          Reed

Comment

Working...
                          X