• Show
Clear All
  • Classic
    Hall Of Fame
    • Dec 2014
    • Send PM

Originally posted by Silversurfer View Post
    Playing like the Jack off boys.
    When asked after the game how he felt. Joey Bosa responded "We really came after them hard." He added "Tom is a Master at baiting us into coming before the snap"

Comment

• jubei
      Vagabond Ninja
      • Feb 2019
      • Send PM

Originally posted by Classic View Post

When asked after the game how he felt. Joey Bosa responded "We really came after them hard." He added "Tom is a Master at baiting us into coming before the snap"
      master and baiter shouldnt be separated by one VERY SHORT word, followed closely by coming.

Comment

• Lone Bolt
        Oline-Tip of the Spear...
        • Feb 2019
        • McLean Illinois
        • Pipefitter Illinois State University
        • Send PM

Adderley is pretty much a rookie, after being out all last year....I'll give him a pass for now, with the hope the game slows down for him...soon.
        Tillery may never be a great run defender...awful high pick for a situational guy, but I think he will be a great situational guy if used that way.

But for me it's Nwosu. Didn't like him at OTTO/SAM, but thought he might shine, and eventually replace Ingram at LEO. We may need to look hard for a replacement LEO in the next draft...or maybe not if Gus is gone. May be looking for a 4-3 DE...
        The TPB makes plans....And Jim Harbaugh laughs...

Final prediction: Latham OT, Colson LB, Sainristil CB,Rice WR, Zinter OG, Nourzad OC, MacLachlan TE, Vidal RB, Lovett DT

Comment

• like54ninjas
          Registered Charger Fan
          • Oct 2017
          • Great White North
          • Draftnik
          • Send PM

Originally posted by Lone Bolt View Post
          Adderley is pretty much a rookie, after being out all last year....I'll give him a pass for now, with the hope the game slows down for him...soon.
          Tillery may never be a great run defender...awful high pick for a situational guy, but I think he will be a great situational guy if used that way.

But for me it's Nwosu. Didn't like him at OTTO/SAM, but thought he might shine, and eventually replace Ingram at LEO. We may need to look hard for a replacement LEO in the next draft...or maybe not if Gus is gone. May be looking for a 4-3 DE...
          I have some EDGE prospects to talk about when the time comes......draft section each week. Lol
          My 2021 Adopt-A-Bolt List

MikeDub
          K9
          Nasir
          Tillery
          Parham
          Reed

Comment

• powderblueboy
            Registered Charger Fan
            • Jul 2017
            • Send PM

After one horrible game? No one really has disappointed.

too much was expected from Nwosu....i think he's a valuable sub and he seems to know where the ball is.

He lacks the length, strength and burst to be a consistently disruptive pass rusher.

I preferred the guy the Colts drafted right after him, and he hasn't really turned out.

Comment

• beachcomber
              & ramblin' man
              • Jan 2019
              • Send PM

Originally posted by like54ninjas View Post

I have some EDGE prospects to talk about when the time comes......draft section each week. Lol
              wondering who they might be, as haven't come across any that make me think that resigning Mel isn't a good idea ??

also thinkin' that Nwosu is more a backup/situational guy than starter....

still giving the Nas time to develop, as his mindset/mental game needs to catch up w/physical gifts, and.... could be costing the team some back there.

would it be better to put Jahleel in at SS and put Rayshawn back @FS ?? ....or is that like wanting to restart Tyrod and sit Herbie,
              5/11 Fuaga, 37 Kamari Lassiter, 40 Sinnott, 67 Bralen Trice, 69 Cedric Gray, 105 Jaylen Wright, 110 Braelon Allen, 140 Joe Milton, 181 Khristian Boyd, Tylan Grable, 225 Daijun Edwards, 253 Miyan Williams

Comment

• jox g
                Registered Charger Fan
                • Oct 2020
                • Send PM

GUS BRADLEY. Start Richard Smith (6 yrs exp) in his place. PLEASE.

But if you choose not to go away Gus, please please, can you just BLITZ 100% of the time in the 2nd half to give the team a 50% chance to win (rather than sitting back an giving the defense a SLOW DEATH.) 6 sacks/little pressure in 4 games. Maybe you knock the opposing QB out. At the very least, you go down swinging rather than laying down dying slowly. At best, you give the team a 50% chance to win. Jalen Ramsey said about you once: "Same Defense, every week." You go against Brady, Arians, Brees, Sean Peyton, Mahomes, Andy Reid with that? Really? How can you do better?

How about getting a SB winning mentor in your earpiece on Sundays in real time? Can you share your salary and win in order to keep your job?

Comment

• AK47
                  Registered Charger Fan
                  • May 2019
                  • Send PM

MDP award goes to Derwin James. How the heck you're gonna have an 8-pack (no not a 6-pack, an actual 8-pack like coach Lynn drools about) and get a season ending injury in practice. We're talking about practice man!!!

Derwin James!!!!

Comment

• OhioBolt
                    Registered Charger Fan
                    • Jun 2013
                    • Send PM

Originally posted by AK47 View Post
                    MDP award goes to Derwin James. How the heck you're gonna have an 8-pack (no not a 6-pack, an actual 8-pack like coach Lynn drools about) and get a season ending injury in practice. We're talking about practice man!!!

Derwin James!!!!
                    Man dude is built but he is becoming injury prone like Verrett, lets hope for a better outcome, remeber Kennan first 3 years battle injuries one freaky one with spline and one season ending injury, after that he has been solid since

Comment

• La Costa Boy
                      Pretty much retired......
                      • Sep 2018
                      • JoJa
                      • Bloviator of hot air and rhetoric.
                      • Send PM

Originally posted by Silversurfer View Post
                      Playing like the Jack off boys.
                      Did they use Sex Wax Silversurfer????

Comment

• gzubeck
                        Ines Sainz = Jet Bait!
                        • Jan 2019
                        • Tucson, AZ
                        • Send PM

Originally posted by AK47 View Post

Derwin James!!!!
                        I didn't want to say it but you get kudos for being brave...at least we have next season to see if he's recovered and not break the bank...if he goes down with an injury next season I would just let him walk if he won't take a contract that's safe for both parties.
                        Chiefs won the Superbowl with 10 Rookies....

"Locked, Cocked, and ready to Rock!" Jim Harbaugh

Comment

• SuperCharged
                          Registered Charger Fan
                          • Sep 2019
                          • Utah
                          • Midnight Toker
                          • Send PM

Originally posted by WindsorUK View Post

even Bosa( who got WORKED by Wirfs yesterday)

They double teamed Bosa every snap. Tillery was left 1 on 1 most of the time. Should have won a couple of those battles.

Edit: Who didn't get worked by the Bucs on D?
                          Last edited by SuperCharged; 10-08-2020, 11:34 AM.

Comment

Working...
                          X