• Jun 2013
    • Send PM

MOJO^2 !!

Comment

• Stinky Wizzleteats+
      Grammar Police
      • Jun 2013
      • Send PM

If you drop your baby on its head it may turn out like me! Always use your good hand!
      Go Rivers!

Comment

• ArtistFormerlyKnownAsBKR
        Registered Charger Fan
        • Jun 2013
        • Send PM

Thanks for all the good vibrations guys. They ended up going the reconstruction route so it hurts like the dickens and the rehab's going to suck, but I'm on the other side, am all looped up and ready to get down to business in a few days. I just need Mrs AFKABKR to hold off a week or so before she drops since she's term as of today. Just need a little time to get sorted.

One cool thing is that one of our friends here in Houston bought our forthcoming little girl the entire Chargers apparel collection until she's 3. Will be so cool next fall to hold her during the games in our matching Gates jerseys and instruct her on the finer points of Chargers history from LA to '63 to Clint Longley and the Holy Roller ("Sweetie, this is when loathing tuned to hatred and why we continue to seethe within") to Air Coryell and Fouts to Dennis Gibson and Pupunu Platter to Martyball and LT and finally Felipe Rios and Gates. And when she's three she'll be able to wear the (tasteful) Chargers cheerleader outfit.

Don't worry guys, I'm gonna raise her right.
        Last edited by ArtistFormerlyKnownAsBKR; 12-05-2014, 11:21 PM.

Comment

• Marshall/Boogie
          Registered Charger Fan
          • Jun 2013
          • Send PM

Mojohand, mojobaby, mucho mojo all 'round!
          Well.. you can at least see the croutons in the dark.

Comment

• RobH
            Registered Charger Fan
            • Jun 2013
            • Tokyo, Japan
            • University English Lecturer
            • Send PM

Originally posted by ArtistFormerlyKnownAsBKR View Post
            Thanks for all the good vibrations guys. They ended up going the reconstruction route so it hurts like the dickens and the rehab's going to suck, but I'm on the other side, am all looped up and ready to get down to business in a few days. I just need Mrs AFKABKR to hold off a week or so before she drops since she's term as of today. Just need a little time to get sorted.

One cool thing is that one of our friends here in Houston bought our forthcoming little girl the entire Chargers apparel collection until she's 3. Will be so cool next fall to hold her during the games in our matching Gates jerseys and instruct her on the finer points of Chargers history from LA to '63 to Clint Longley and the Holy Roller ("Sweetie, this is when loathing tuned to hatred and why we continue to seethe within") to Air Coryell and Fouts to Dennis Gibson and Pupunu Platter to Martyball and LT and finally Felipe Rios and Gates. And when she's three she'll be able to wear the (tasteful) Chargers cheerleader outfit.

Don't worry guys, I'm gonna raise her right.
            Well how fucking cool is that? All the best to your family and your Houston friend.

Comment

• Mister Hoarse
              No Sir, I Dont Like It
              • Jun 2013
              • Section 457
              • Migrant Film Worker
              • Send PM

Damn fine Job Bob
              Dean Spanos Should Get Ass Cancer Of The Ass!
              sigpic

Comment

• floydefisher
                Registered Charger Fan
                • Jul 2013
                • siberiacuse, ny
                • Send PM

Originally posted by Bolt-O View Post
                Mojo, and I guess you'll have to learn to type one-handed for a while, unless you are well practiced at that.
                He needs to invoke the power of the Dragon.
                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                X