• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • thelightningwill
    Go Aztecs and Pads
    • Jul 2013
    • Send PM

Originally posted by Highboltage View Post
    Thanks a lot, I'll never eat a Burrito again!
    Did you just do a Google translation of burrito?

Comment

• Winston
      Registered Charger Fan
      • Sep 2013
      • Send PM

Denver orange turns to pink, Floyd dominates. Charger fan so I've been mad for fucking years.

First Half
      The football gods speak to me. Rivers leads the attack early going deep to #80 until the donkey defense can't breath, they will be on the run, bolts offense dominate the time once again, 2nd quarter its the same, a reprise of the gassed Ass D that can't breath. Qualcomm is in a frenzy, even concession dude who landed a great gig in the sky box section will drop the churros and cheer on the Ass ass kicking

Second Half
      Gates is money now, the offense starts to smell blood and the bolt defense clamps down for all of us and them mules are starting to slowly roast. Flowers may come in any color you like, but our flowers is in blue, and he picks golden boy in the 4th, The rush is like crazy dogs. If this was a fight, the ref would call it for fear of brain damage to the golden forehead, but this is football, and the full 60 must play out. All watch the eclipse of Donkass hopes as the smack down is complete.
      Bolts 27 Donks 20

Comment

• Winston
        Registered Charger Fan
        • Sep 2013
        • Send PM

Denver orange turns to pink, Floyd dominates. Charger fan so I've been mad for fucking years.

First Half
        The football gods speak to me. Rivers leads the attack early going deep to #80 until the donkey defense can't breath, they will be on the run, bolts offense dominate the time once again, 2nd quarter its the same, a reprise of the gassed Ass D that can't breath. Qualcomm is in a frenzy, even concession dude who landed a great gig in the sky box section will drop the churros and cheer on the Ass ass kicking

Second Half
        Gates is money now, the offense starts to smell blood and the bolt defense clamps down for all of us and them mules are starting to slowly roast. Flowers may come in any color you like, but our flowers is in blue, and he picks golden boy in the 4th, The rush is like crazy dogs. If this was a fight, the ref would call it for fear of brain damage to the golden forehead, but this is football, and the full 60 must play out. All watch the eclipse of Donkass hopes as the smack down is complete.
        Bolts 27 Donks 20

Comment

• Boltimore
          Registered Charger Fan
          • Jun 2013
          • Naples, FL
          • Retired
          • Send PM

I have a worse feeling about this one than the last game, so maybe that's a good thing. Dunno, but it's tough imagining a win unless our D and ST creates multiple Denver turnovers, and our O and ST can avoid them completely.

Comment

• ArtistFormerlyKnownAsBKR
            Registered Charger Fan
            • Jun 2013
            • Send PM

AFCW matchups are always slugfests and upsets really aren't upsets. Home game, we step up.

31-28 good guys.

Comment

• Panama
              パナマ
              • Aug 2013
              • London
              • Opera singer and web developer.
              • Send PM

Donkeys 0
              Chargers 17
              AFKABKR's sig 69
              Adipose

Comment

This is why we lost.

Thanks, QSmokey.

And thank you too, Obama.

Comment

• Bolt-O
                  Administrator
                  • Jun 2013
                  • Send PM

By now, Q should have posted by now about how he walked his dog in the second half. I hope he's ok.

Comment

Working...
                  X