Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Ekeler

Collapse
X
Collapse
First Prev Next Last
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Ekeler

    I heard a little bird say something like Eckieeee Ecky Ecky. Next week. Anyone else hear anything?

  • #2
    I heard that he was running on his own last week.

    Comment


    • #3
      I heard his last name was misspelled
      ha
      cheers.
      2021 4 Roo
      Herbert for 2021 MVP

      Comment


      • #4
        Originally posted by Paradoxrip View Post
        I heard a little bird say something like Eckieeee Ecky Ecky. Next week. Anyone else hear anything?
        There is a chance both he and Chris Harris are back next week.

        Comment


        • #5
          Ekeler should be back by now. It was a 3-6 week thing and were outside that. I want to see him in the game at the Bills.

          Comment


          • #6
            Originally posted by richpjr View Post

            There is a chance both he and Chris Harris are back next week.
            We need Chris Harris too because Casey just doesn’t have it

            Comment


            • #7
              Originally posted by jamrock View Post

              We need Chris Harris too because Casey just doesn’t have it
              Casey lost it somewhere this season, maybe somewhere on the 405. Another need to be filled this off-season.

              Comment


              • #8
                A couple of those passes Hayward allowed were just phenomenal catches by the WR. But he has not had a great year so far.

                Comment


                • #9
                  Originally posted by richpjr View Post
                  A couple of those passes Hayward allowed were just phenomenal catches by the WR. But he has not had a great year so far.
                  He is also badly mistiming the ball the air. He seems to always be on the way down from his jump as the ball is arriving

                  Comment


                  • #10
                    Looks like Ekeler will practice this week and could play Sunday

                    Comment


                    • #11
                      Originally posted by richpjr View Post

                      There is a chance both he and Chris Harris are back next week.
                      I forgot all about Harris.

                      Comment


                      • #12
                        Originally posted by Boltdiehard View Post

                        I forgot all about Harris.
                        Yes, so far the big splash additions of Chris Harris Jr., Trai Turner, Bryan Bulaga feel like we bought somebody else's ex-Pro Bowlers who are breaking down and
                        can't stay on the field anymore. IMO, Turner, Bulaga & Mike Pouncey's ($11 million dollar cap charge) inability to stay on the field, and the salary allocation, killed this team.

                        Comment

                        Working...
                        X