Clear All
  • Bolt-O
    Administrator
    • Jun 2013
    • Send PM

Welcome Jeff Baca

Baca promoted to active squad from PS, Scifres to IR

Trevor Robinson to start at C.
    Last edited by Bolt-O; 12-27-2014, 12:46 PM.
  • Boltx
    Dominate the day
    • Jun 2013
    • Send PM

Robinson and Sirles....please tear some shit up.
    ESPN Screename: GoBolts02

Comment

• SDFan
      Woober Goober
      • Jun 2013
      • Dolores, CO
      • Retired
      • Send PM

I guess this means Watt will be inactive Sunday. An article on UT earlier today said they were only considering signing Baca if Watt wasn't go to able to go Sunday. Either that or Watt is the emergency back up behind Sirles since he split time with Porkchops earlier. I'm really excited to see if the 2 new guys give the offense a boost- especially in the run game when we need it most.
      Life is too short to drink cheap beer :beer:

Comment

• richpjr
        Registered Charger Fan
        • Jun 2013
        • Nashville
        • Send PM

I am curious as to how these guys will do now that they will be playing a much better line than the 49ers and KC will have some time to game plan for them being in. I imagine we see even more pressure right up the middle than we have been seeing. Rivers could get pounded here.

Comment

• WindsorUK
          Registered Charger Fan
          • Jul 2013
          • Windsor, U.K.
          • Send PM

I'm quite happy to see the Chris Watt at center experiment end. Next training camp, he'll be our first team LG.
          If Robinson can continue his play of late throughout the rest of this season and into the playoffs, he's gotta go into camp as center number 1. Still, nice to see TT bring in a veteran.
          As for Sirles, no idea how he's going to turn out but should be fun to watch.

Comment

Working...
          X