So who are you rooting for in the Super Bowl?

Collapse
X
Collapse
First Prev Next Last

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Heatmiser
    BetterToday ThanYesterday
    • Jun 2013
    • Send PM

Originally posted by Wheels View Post
    Lynch's behavior is embarrassing. Are we supposed to feel he's being treated improperly by the league? Sorry bro, you make a ton of money, and you just have to suck it up and deal with the "onerous" rules your bosses impose, if you want to keep on cashing that paycheck. I pretty much fall into the pro-labor camp in most disputes, because there are tons of real transgressions imposed by corporations on their workers. But he's just coming off as an entitled athlete with too much extra time and money on his hands.
    I get it.

But how come Belichick can basically get away with the same thing, week after week, year after year. Exhibit A is his infamous "on to cincinnatti" presser. He is worse than Lynch if you ask me. He is supposed to be the front man for the team.
    Like, how am I a traitor? Your team are traitors.

Comment

• KNSD
      Registered Charger Hater
      • Jun 2013
      • Send PM

Originally posted by Sec-E4 View Post
      I can't believe some people think Sherman was really hurt.
      Seeing his arm get bent backwards on that play had me convinced he was injured.
      Prediction:
      Correct: Chargers CI fails miserably.
      Fail: Team stays in San Diego until their lease runs out in 2020. (without getting new deal done by then) .
      Sig Bet WIN: The Chargers will file for relocation on January 15.

Comment

• TTK
        EX-Charger Fan
        • Jun 2013
        • America's Finest City
        • Send PM

Originally posted by Heatmiser View Post
        I get it.

But how come Belichick can basically get away with the same thing, week after week, year after year. Exhibit A is his infamous "on to cincinnatti" presser. He is worse than Lynch if you ask me. He is supposed to be the front man for the team.
        I dunno. I think most people think Belichick is an ass for acting that way during press conferences.

Comment

• Wheels
          Registered Charger Fan
          • Jun 2013
          • San Diego
          • Send PM

Originally posted by Heatmiser View Post
          I get it.

I'm not one to approve of Belicheat's demeanor or shenanigans either. So I guess my rant wasn't meant to contrast the league's treatment of Belicheat and Lynch. Just stating what I dislike about Lynch's behavior.

Comment

• Stinky Wizzleteats+
            Grammar Police
            • Jun 2013
            • Send PM

Originally posted by KNSD View Post
            What's the over/under on
            "Looks like the air has been taken out of the Patriots' balls today by the Seattle defense."
            "They sure seem flat today."
            "There's no bounce in the Patriot running game."
            ??
            You forgot, " Tom does not look happy with his balls today."
            Go Rivers!

Comment

Working...
            X