Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

2021 Draft Jersey Giveaway Raffle - Winner Boltnut

Collapse
X
Collapse
First Prev Next Last
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Originally posted by wu-dai clan View Post
    It is fitting that Boltnut wins.
    He has stood on the draft room table and jumped up and down until it broke.

    Fix the Oline !!!!

    Well, it's finally fixed, Nutty.
    Congrats !

    Which jersey are you getting ?
    PowderBlue ?
    Navy ?

    Eventually, I get my own way! I just wear people down.

    I wasn't aware that I could choose a jersey... I just figured it was the powder blue Herbert jersey.

    Comment


    • Originally posted by Rugger05 View Post
      Congrats to Boltnut! Hope you enjoy your jersey!

      TC starts in under 90 days.

      Thanks for everything Fleet and thanks to all the posters here who keep this place hummin with great Chargers knowledge!
      Super cool, Rugger! Thanks, again. You made my day.

      Comment


      • Originally posted by Boltnut View Post

        Super cool, Rugger! Thanks, again. You made my day.
        No worries. I hope you enjoy it!

        Comment


        • Originally posted by Boltnut View Post
          Hey! How about that... finally a winner! Thanks guys! Super stoked.

          I missed most of the draft because family was in town this week/weekend. Just got back from playing tour guide... imagine my surprise!
          Ironic - the winner of the draft jersey missed the draft?

          Comment


          • Originally posted by dmac_bolt View Post

            Ironic - the winner of the draft jersey missed the draft?
            Mrs. Boltnut is the keeper of the calendar. When her family flies in from Washington, Draft Party does not make the cut. Happy wife... Happy Life...

            Comment


            • Originally posted by Boltnut View Post

              Mrs. Boltnut is the keeper of the calendar. When her family flies in from Washington, Draft Party does not make the cut. Happy wife... Happy Life...
              Mrs. Boltnut is cool...has helped me when I needed help.
              Staley.
              Genius.

              Comment


              • Good for Boltnut - one of my favorites in the forum!
                Surprise us with a Super Bowl win!

                Comment


                • Originally posted by chargeroo View Post
                  Good for Boltnut - one of my favorites in the forum!
                  Yep that jersey should better be proud to be wear by Boltnut and wash by Mrs Boltnut

                  Comment


                  • Originally posted by chargeroo View Post
                    Good for Boltnut - one of my favorites in the forum!
                    Thanks, Roo! Back at you. Did you see where I used my astute prognosticating skills to predict a Chargers SB win this year...? That one is for you. Roo's been waiting longer than any of us.

                    Comment


                    • Originally posted by Eurobolt View Post

                      Yep that jersey should better be proud to be wear by Boltnut and wash by Mrs Boltnut
                      Just got home from work today... and guess what was waiting for me on the porch...? It wasn't Mrs. Boltnut. It was a powder blue Keenan Allen #13 jersey! Thanks again Rugger! Thanks Fleet! I think I'll wear it to Friday Casual...

                      Comment


                      • Originally posted by Boltnut View Post

                        Thanks, Roo! Back at you. Did you see where I used my astute prognosticating skills to predict a Chargers SB win this year...? That one is for you. Roo's been waiting longer than any of us.
                        Thanks for that. This season may be my last (my emphysema is advancing fast now) so it sure would be sweet to leave this Earth when the Chargers finally win it. It's a lot to ask from a second year QB but this kid seems special.

                        Surprise us with a Super Bowl win!

                        Comment


                        • Originally posted by chargeroo View Post

                          Thanks for that. This season may be my last (my emphysema is advancing fast now) so it sure would be sweet to leave this Earth when the Chargers finally win it. It's a lot to ask from a second year QB but this kid seems special.
                          Herbert's from Oregon...
                          You're from Oregon...
                          He grew up a Chargers' fan...
                          Your a Chargers' fan...
                          I finally got my 1st-round LT...

                          Everything is lining up just perfectly!

                          Comment

                          Working...
                          X