Collapse
First Prev Next Last

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Chargers Podcasts

Any recommendations?

The absolute best is The Lightning Round podcast. They used to be once it twice a week but have stopped the podcast. Now they only release episodes for special occasions like the draft or free agency recap.

I like the Guilty as Charged podcast and Chargers Unleashed, too.

If you're looking for national podcasts with lots of Chargers content, too; I recommend The Athletic Football Show and Move the Sticks.

Chargers Weekly is the team podcast. They do have interesting interviews and great guests, but as you can imagine, it's a little biased.

Comment

Check out Charger Chat also. Guys are great fans, have good commentary, funny and informative.

Comment

Locked on Chargers is ok, I prefer it over Chargers Podcast Network which is the official team sponsored podcast which is never critical of anything.

Comment

I have a vision... The Chainy and Critty Chargers podcast
          hahaha
          Brenden Jaimes: Nebraska's 2019 most valuable offensive player

Comment

Originally posted by eaterfan View Post
            The absolute best is The Lightning Round podcast. They used to be once it twice a week but have stopped the podcast. Now they only release episodes for special occasions like the draft or free agency recap.

I like the Guilty as Charged podcast and Chargers Unleashed, too.

If you're looking for national podcasts with lots of Chargers content, too; I recommend The Athletic Football Show and Move the Sticks.

Chargers Weekly is the team podcast. They do have interesting interviews and great guests, but as you can imagine, it's a little biased.
            It's really too bad about The Lightning Round. Those guys are really good, I always dive right in when I see they've put something out. I really missed their draft prospect break downs this year.

I'll have to check these others out! TBH, I have way too many podcasts, I can't listen to them all, but I'm always on the hunt for good Chargers material. Especially being out of town, and stuck in Seahawk-ville.

Comment

Originally posted by screeme18 View Post

It's really too bad about The Lightning Round. Those guys are really good, I always dive right in when I see they've put something out. I really missed their draft prospect break downs this year.

I'll have to check these others out! TBH, I have way too many podcasts, I can't listen to them all, but I'm always on the hunt for good Chargers material. Especially being out of town, and stuck in Seahawk-ville.
              They did a draft prospect breakdown. I haven't listened to it since the draft so I can't recall what they said about Slater.

Comment

20 plus years of this online charger chat....and i never once have listened to a fan made podcast. I do like some of the fan made youtube accounts. But i mostly spam them with our site. lol

I like Dizzy and the Director. I just think they are good people. Good takes. Say what most fans are thinking anyways.

Comment

Originally posted by Fleet View Post
                  20 plus years of this online charger chat....and i never once have listened to a fan made podcast. I do like some of the fan made youtube accounts. But i mostly spam them with our site. lol

I like Dizzy and the Director. I just think they are good people. Good takes. Say what most fans are thinking anyways.
                  We should start one. A handful of TPB guys.
                  ninja has to one.
                  I’d love to see that.
                  seriously.
                  Brenden Jaimes: Nebraska's 2019 most valuable offensive player

Comment

It's not a true podcast, but the Director has a youtube channel that is as pretty fun follow. He has a pretty big following.

Comment

Working...
                    X