• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • HollywoodHerbie Hairbear
    Registered Charger Fan
    • Jul 2021
    • Send PM

Originally posted by Fleet View Post

Sweet. You can post tweets here as well. Let me know if you need help.

oh no way! I see your code ^ I’ll try to remember that

Comment

• cmplxgal
      Registered Charger Fan
      • Jul 2017
      • New Jersey
      • Send PM

Comment

• Heatmiser
        HarbaughHarrisonHeatMiser
        • Jun 2013
        • Send PM

Does Joe Reedy not like the Chargers, then? I mean I get putting out statistical facts that are historically correct like the 3-1 info. But does he also put out the POSITIVE stats from Charger history that have similarities to the current team? Or is this all because he said they would be 2-4 and he cannot admit he was wrong? He seems pretty decent when he interacts during pressers.

Popper can be brash and harsh and arrogant. And he calls it like he sees it and can be hard on the team. But he also acknowledges the good stuff. He seems to love Staley. I think it all started when Staley talked about setting type or something late in the evenings to get articles out. I think he had Popper right there.

TG
        Like, how am I a traitor? Your team are traitors.

Comment

• Bolt4Knob
          Registered Charger Fan
          • Dec 2019
          • Send PM

Originally posted by Heatmiser View Post
          Does Joe Reedy not like the Chargers, then? I mean I get putting out statistical facts that are historically correct like the 3-1 info. But does he also put out the POSITIVE stats from Charger history that have similarities to the current team? Or is this all because he said they would be 2-4 and he cannot admit he was wrong? He seems pretty decent when he interacts during pressers.

Popper can be brash and harsh and arrogant. And he calls it like he sees it and can be hard on the team. But he also acknowledges the good stuff. He seems to love Staley. I think it all started when Staley talked about setting type or something late in the evenings to get articles out. I think he had Popper right there.

TG
          So Joe Reedy - well I am not sure about that guy. Earlier when the Chargers were set to make the final rosters I tweeted to him something like: "10, 13, 97, 33 (and a few other numbers) are on the roster, all that matters". Kind of tongue in cheek, kind of sarcastic, kind of true right. Sorry I didn't have T-Billy. He responded with something like "not good sarcasm"

This past Monday, he tweeted when the Raiders were making a push about how the halftime adjustments of Staley and Lynn were alike. I replied -"this is stupid, go cover the Bengals" - as I have heard he loves the Bengals (and yes, probably a bit harsh) . He replied "can't you tell sarcasm?"

I quit following him - he seems like an asshat

Comment

Registered Charger Fan
            • Jul 2021
            • Send PM

best restaurants in carolina beach

Comment

Registered Charger Fan
              • Jul 2021
              • Send PM

take out service

Comment

• Boltdiehard
                The Precious
                • May 2019
                • Send PM

Originally posted by HollywoodHerbie Hairbear View Post
                I believe the Raiders had several executives resign abruptly recently.

Comment

• Heatmiser
                  HarbaughHarrisonHeatMiser
                  • Jun 2013
                  • Send PM

Hundreds of thousands of emails? Going back at least ten years? From young men with big egos who work in a very visible, pressure cooker environment? Who can easily let emotion get the best of them after a big loss? Who maybe foolishly believe what they wrote was ‘private’?

I will be shocked if they don’t find a lot of stuff worse than Gruden’s and from a lot of people, too.

But as Marty used to say, at the end of the day, in the final analysis, is what they find going to be worth it? Is it going to make the world a better place?

I don’t like Gruden, but I have a real hard time believing he or any other NFL head coach is a racist and no one knows about it until they find an email.

TG
                  Like, how am I a traitor? Your team are traitors.

Comment

• Bolt Dude
                    Draftnik
                    • Oct 2020
                    • Send PM

Our quarterback is a golden god.

Comment

Registered Charger Fan
                      • Jul 2021
                      • Send PM

Wow!!!! Joey Bosa and his epic honesty kinda no filter slipped that his .. his whole time here when leading at half he’s thought “oh boy how are we gonna screw this up”
                      Then he kinda realizes he shouldn’t of said that
                      “But not anymore.”

Coach Stanley coach Stanley coach Stanley is all our guys are talking about DROP THIS LINK AND CLICK A VIEW

(Forgot how to make that a thumbnail)

Comment

• Bolt4Knob
                        Registered Charger Fan
                        • Dec 2019
                        • Send PM

Originally posted by Heatmiser View Post
                        Hundreds of thousands of emails? Going back at least ten years? From young men with big egos who work in a very visible, pressure cooker environment? Who can easily let emotion get the best of them after a big loss? Who maybe foolishly believe what they wrote was ‘private’?

I will be shocked if they don’t find a lot of stuff worse than Gruden’s and from a lot of people, too.

But as Marty used to say, at the end of the day, in the final analysis, is what they find going to be worth it? Is it going to make the world a better place?

I don’t like Gruden, but I have a real hard time believing he or any other NFL head coach is a racist and no one knows about it until they find an email.

TG
                        Speaking for myself - I can remember things I said back in the day that I wouldn't say today
                        Granted, this was 2011 so only 10 years ago
                        Not saying its right - just saying, well, a lot of people have said things

Comment

Registered Charger Fan
                          • Jul 2021
                          • Send PM

It’s been a TOUGH week for them and it’s it their fault the lighting warmed us up. It’s our destiny year gruden and your Oakland raiders were simply up next

When we were up to scores with 3 time outs and just over 5 minutes to go
                          partner: relax, it’s over we won
                          Me: not a chance babe, if the score was flipped, I’d still think we had a chance to win. Because Justin Herbert can throw 2 Td’s and a 1 point for conversion for the score. And I truly believe that.

I miss and still always will love Phil but I loved him and wanted him to succeed and I was scared whenever we went into arrowhead etc

With Justin Herbert I am just not scared of anybody. I’m not saying we go Undefeated, but I’m saying I think Stanley slows down enough defenses for Herbert to bring us to the Promise Land as foreseen in the most receipt Prophecy
                          “Destined for a number 10 jersey to lead them to the super bowl - selecting Eli (disgusting give me rivers back) as he was the only option for the number but his brat face and his brat demeanor combined with AJ Curse Smith, we were denied number 10.
                          So we added 7 numbers and got incredibly close, if not for Kaeding, or marlon mccree, I do think we could have forced destiny’s hand but behold
                          2020 Number 10 the chosen boy, rises from the ashes of his 4th grade home work to display scars of love in Bolt childhood memorabilia, and time solidified a Curse in Lynn who with the soup snatching undermining destiny had to do in order for his first year to see playing time, pushed a Gust of wind on our Team doctor for unknown reasons had nightmares the night before and was sloppy when that needle pieced Tyrods lungs.

Staley, the last shoe to slide on arrived. And he and number 10 went in to win several championships in what will be known as a consistent competitor his entire, 14 years of service decides to retire at age 51.

And that is when 17 rejoined the chargers, as HC and gets his ring with the team, on herberts last year before retirement”

THEE END.

Comment

Working...
                          X