• Show
Clear All
  • RTPbolt
    Charger Fan till the end
    • Jun 2013
    • North Carolina
    • Send PM

Opening day at Washington..anyone goin?

Alright there must be someone in DC or nearby thinking of going. Im 5 hours away and thinking of taking my youngest son on a road trip.

Anyone up for it? Im looking at tickets now.
  • FarAwayBoltFan
    San Diego Native
    • Feb 2019
    • Farmington, NM
    • Send PM

Originally posted by RTPbolt View Post
    Alright there must be someone in DC or nearby thinking of going. Im 5 hours away and thinking of taking my youngest son on a road trip.

I was living in DC in 2009 when we played both the Redskins and Ravens,,, in San Diego. (/sigh) I'm currently in the Norfolk/Tidewater area but considering a job offer in AZ. If I don't take it, I'll be there.

Comment

• BeardedBolt
      Registered Charger Fan
      • Aug 2021
      • Send PM

Hey, im trying to go to every game. I live in Baltimore so where about are your seats? i can get some near you lol.

Comment

• RTPbolt
        Charger Fan till the end
        • Jun 2013
        • North Carolina
        • Send PM

I havent bought yet. I will shoot you a message and maybe we can chat.

Comment

• SBbound
          Casual fanatic
          • Feb 2019
          • Merced/San Diego
          • Send PM

Originally posted by BeardedBolt View Post
          Hey, im trying to go to every game. I live in Baltimore so where about are your seats? i can get some near you lol.
          That's great. I hope to attend every game next year or 2023. Bucket list kind of thing.

Comment

• RTPbolt
            Charger Fan till the end
            • Jun 2013
            • North Carolina
            • Send PM

Anyone wanting to join Beardedbolt and my 14 yr old son and I we will be in section 123 to the left of the visiting team benches. Join us! I am now very pumped for the season. 2 weeks!

Comment

• FarAwayBoltFan
              San Diego Native
              • Feb 2019
              • Farmington, NM
              • Send PM

Anyone wanting to join Beardedbolt and my 14 yr old son and I we will be in section 123 to the left of the visiting team benches. Join us! I am now very pumped for the season. 2 weeks!
              I'm taking my 22 yr old Nephew to the game in DC! I'll be the mostly bald guy in the #17 Rivers jersey getting beer poured over him by disgruntled fans of the team 'formerly known as the Redskins'. :nod:

Comment

• richpjr
                Registered Charger Fan
                • Jun 2013
                • Nashville
                • Send PM

I have a bunch of relatives that live in Maryland and are HUGE Washington fans (they still refer to them as the Redskins). Lots of trash talking coming out of their mouths this week - biting my tongue...for now.

Comment

Man, I wanted to set up my vacation to go to that game and see some baseball games, our nation's capitol, Baltimore's inner harbor, Philadelphia, and just Citi Field of New York, which is otherwise kind of "meh" to me, but I could not work that trip out.

So, I am going to the game at Arrowhead instead. On a positive note, the Chargers are 3-0 when I go to the game at Arrowhead.

I hope you and your son have a great time and a Chargers victory!

Comment

Working...
                  X