• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Big Dog
    Registered Charger Fan
    • Jun 2013
    • Send PM

Superbowl or #1 pick in the draft

All the local writers have the Chargers at 7-9 or 8-8 or 9-7, nobody better than that; and most of them tagged that prediction with an "or worse".

Well this is going to sound wierd but I think we are going to be a hell of a lot better than that or a hell of a lot worse.

On the worse side, I can see the team getting distracted by all of the off field stuff (moving to LA, Stadium situation) much like the 49ers were last year with the GM at war with Jim Harbaugh. The team gets distracted, the players mail it in and McCoy can't get them focused or even interested. Before you know it, we are picking first in the draft. 35% change of that happening maybe.

But I think it is more likely 65% that the team will out perform expectations, go deep in the playoffs and maybe even reach the Superbowl ... and here is why:

Rivers - the guy is a top 5 QB in this league and with him at the helm we are in it until the last weekend of the season almost every year. This year, he may be playing out his contract and he may want to put up an EPIC season of stats to get a big pay day and maybe a ticket out of town.

Super Melvin #1 - Melvin Gordon is the real deal, highly productive and plays through injuries ala LT and if he can hang onto the ball, and learn to pass block, I think we have a better runner and a bigger homerun threat than Ryan MAthews when healthy. The guy will put up > 1,000 yards and maybe even threaten the rookie team record. With that kind of a run game, our pass game should improve significantly.

Dan the man - Getting Dan the man Woodhead back and fresh off a season of no contact, should be golden. His legs and body should be fresh, despite his age and the guy should be money on 3rd down. Look for a big Sproles like season from him.

Oliver - reminds me a little bit of the year Turner was backing up LT. Defenses relaxed a little when he came in for LT and then got slammed by his hard running style. After Melvin Gordon/Woodhead most of the game, Oliver comes in and the defense lets down and him ain't the drop off they expected.

Offensive line - The King is very decent, if not great, Watt at Center is not so bad (smart guy, 2nd season) should be better than last year, Franklin is a huge upgrade at LG. Fluker lost focus and gained weight last year and thought he could waddle through; team asked him to lose weight and come in at 330 instead of high 350's he was last year, he is down 8 to 345 but the team said not enough and brought in Joe Barksdale. Barksdale, also of questionable focus/effort inproves the pass protection at RT and allows Fluker to move into RG either that or lights a fire under Fluker's ass and he drops down to 330 like the team wanted, either way the line is better on the right side. Overall I think the OL is the most improved position group over last year. And look at the upgrade in SIZE over last year, Watt alone has 25 pounds over Hardwick. These are some big dudes. Backups are still an issue but overall much improved in both run blocking at OG and pass protection on the right side and up the middle.

TE - Gates will be Gates, Green steps it up in a contract year (this is more or a wish/prayer than a prediction) and the other guys are fodder. Same as last year at worst, breakout year for Green at best.

WR - Despite the loss of Royal, I like the additions of Stevie Johnson (1,200 yards if chemistry with Rivers clicks - 700 if it doesn't) and the deep threat of Jacoby Jones and the push the new guys give Allen who was lazy and unfocused las year compared to his rookie year. The new guys will push him for playing time and Allen steps back up to !,000 yards too. And Inman is just such a clutch possession receiver that I think e is in the mix too for 500. I know there is not a superstar but enough guys with talent that someone gets open. Hoping for a fire to be lit under Allen. Malcolm will be solid as usual on the deep balls too.

Super Melvin #2 - I think that Melvin coming into OTA's in EPIC shape took edge rusher off the Chargers list on day 1 and 2 of the draft. I think Melvin can finally put it all together and put up monster numbers this year, requiring a double team like when a roided Merriman collapsed the pocket, back in the day. Double digit sacks for Super Melvin this year and some monster athletic plays as well, including a defensive TD or 3.

Attaochu - the guy showed some real flashes against Arizona and at times during the year, but was injuried throughout the season, he will be bigger and stronger and less injuries this year and give us a 2nd edge rushing threat. Again super athletic andbig plays adding close but not quite double digit sacks from him.

Philon - also sees spot duty as a pass rusher but not much coverage, could be a Barnes type disrupter but from the interior up the middle type pass rusher.

Perryman - love this guy as a banger and inside LB on 1st and 2nd downs, also love that he pushes Butler at ILB (sure seemed like Butler pulled a Gaither last year and got lazy as soon as he got paid. Perryman should bring the nastiness that Foley and Godfrey brought back in the day.

Nolan - love this hire as LBers Coach, hoping he will motivate Butler and develop Super Melvin and Attaochu. Also adds so knowledge to our defensive game planning too.

Butler - I hope he picks it up but I'm not holding my breath, but if he is in shape and top form this year, we will have a solid interior to our LB group.

Teo - started to look better in coverage at the end of last year AND got a nice INT. Slow learner and slow developer, but if he can avoid injury we have our nickle/Dime ILB on 3rd downs. I think a 50-50 chance he has a big jump this season now that his confidence is improved.

DL - Luiget is good but he is doubled all the fucking time so it makes it really hard for him. Reyes could up his game in a contract year, he has been a disappointment up til now, ut with money on the line I think he steps up this year (if he ever will it will be now). Still need some help in the middle, not sold on Lissmore/Palepoi.

CB - Flowers and Verrett will be a top 2 tandem in all of the NFL if both are healthy all year, right after Revis and Cromartie. Verrett is the next top CB like a Revis or Sherman, he will be that good in a another year or two. Flowers is a top 5 talent as well, especially if he can stay on his favorite side of the field. Steve Williams adds nice speed to the mix and is another year stronger. I like Chris Davis and Patrick Robinson as backups and Wilson can be our new slot coverage guy. Even Mager as a spot DB is a nice hitter, bigger CB is we start getting pushed around. Other teams are going to be watching our DB cut list to see who gets cut.

Saftey - I like Addae as a poor mans Rodney, especially paired with Weddle (who is all pro). Wilson, Weddle is not bad either but I like the physical aspect of Addae's game. I think Addae dominates this year and I think Weddle has his best year EVER. With those CB's and Addae adding run support, I think Weddle is freed up to have his best year.

Special Teams - Love Stuckey, Mager, Perryman, Inman, Weddle on ST's. And Jacoby Jones on kick returns will be a huge gain for us this year. Top 3 in both kick and punt return yardage and like 3 TD's. Our cover guys were decent and Mager/Perryman replaces Tutu's loss. Punting will be solid, so will FG's, only weakness is a lack of Touchbacks.

Coaching - I really like the group we have, sans Pagano (who was better as an assistant), Nolan was a nice add and the OL and ST guys are strong too. And McCoy gets his team up for the big games (think Seattle last year) and can do the halftime adjustments (think 49ers game last year) and if we stay healthy, the team will over achieve under McCoy rather than under achieve ike with Norv.

Schedule - I like where our bye week is, and we could go 4-0 out of the gate if we beat Detroit week 1 which would give us lots of Mojo when we face the tougher teams; we could easily be 7-2 going into the bye week. And after that only the Chiefs, Broncos and Dolpins are playoff contenders after that. We could be looking at 12-4 or 11-5 and maybe even the Division title depending on the Broncos dropoff. And once we are in the playoff and if we still have a running game, unlike most any other year when we had a decent team, I really like our chances. If Rivers has Gordon at full speed in the playoffs and Woodhead on 3rd down, we are going DEEP in the playoffs, espcially with the Pats likely to struggle out of the gate this year.

Overall - the team looks way better to me this year at RB, OL and LB'ers and DB's than any other year since LT left; and we have a dangerous return game. We get on a roll and we are gone ... we make the Superbowl.

Got to go, they are knocking on the door and asking me to take my meds ...
  • Geezbolt
    Registered Charger Fan
    • Jun 2013
    • Sun Valley, ID
    • Send PM

Good breakdown BD. A couple of omissions though who I think will contribute. Carrethers has a chance to step up and make an impact in the middle of the D-line. Also, Kyle Emanuel was a good special teamer at ND State. I can see him playing a role there for the Bolts too.

Comment

• bonehead
      Undrafted
      • Jul 2013
      • TBD
      • Retired
      • Send PM

Good job BD.....I'm going with BOTH....we win the Super Bowl and then trade our entire draft and Johnny Troutman to the Raiders for the #1 Pick...
      Forget it Donny you're out of your element

Shut the fuck up Donny

Comment

• Millionaire Wussy
        Registered Charger Fan
        • Jul 2013
        • Send PM

All that will take is a 4th round pick.
        For Stinky-Jon-Wizzleteats....

"Pray for strength and healing oh and money!"

Comment

• Boltjolt
          Dont let the PBs fool ya
          • Jun 2013
          • Henderson, NV
          • Send PM

Originally posted by Big Dog View Post
          All the local writers have the Chargers at 7-9 or 8-8 or 9-7, nobody better than that; and most of them tagged that prediction with an "or worse".

Well this is going to sound wierd but I think we are going to be a hell of a lot better than that or a hell of a lot worse.

On the worse side, I can see the team getting distracted by all of the off field stuff (moving to LA, Stadium situation) much like the 49ers were last year with the GM at war with Jim Harbaugh. The team gets distracted, the players mail it in and McCoy can't get them focused or even interested. Before you know it, we are picking first in the draft. 35% change of that happening maybe.

But I think it is more likely 65% that the team will out perform expectations, go deep in the playoffs and maybe even reach the Superbowl ... and here is why:

Rivers - the guy is a top 5 QB in this league and with him at the helm we are in it until the last weekend of the season almost every year. This year, he may be playing out his contract and he may want to put up an EPIC season of stats to get a big pay day and maybe a ticket out of town.

Super Melvin #1 - Melvin Gordon is the real deal, highly productive and plays through injuries ala LT and if he can hang onto the ball, and learn to pass block, I think we have a better runner and a bigger homerun threat than Ryan MAthews when healthy. The guy will put up > 1,000 yards and maybe even threaten the rookie team record. With that kind of a run game, our pass game should improve significantly.

Dan the man - Getting Dan the man Woodhead back and fresh off a season of no contact, should be golden. His legs and body should be fresh, despite his age and the guy should be money on 3rd down. Look for a big Sproles like season from him.

Oliver - reminds me a little bit of the year Turner was backing up LT. Defenses relaxed a little when he came in for LT and then got slammed by his hard running style. After Melvin Gordon/Woodhead most of the game, Oliver comes in and the defense lets down and him ain't the drop off they expected.

Offensive line - The King is very decent, if not great, Watt at Center is not so bad (smart guy, 2nd season) should be better than last year, Franklin is a huge upgrade at LG. Fluker lost focus and gained weight last year and thought he could waddle through; team asked him to lose weight and come in at 330 instead of high 350's he was last year, he is down 8 to 345 but the team said not enough and brought in Joe Barksdale. Barksdale, also of questionable focus/effort inproves the pass protection at RT and allows Fluker to move into RG either that or lights a fire under Fluker's ass and he drops down to 330 like the team wanted, either way the line is better on the right side. Overall I think the OL is the most improved position group over last year. And look at the upgrade in SIZE over last year, Watt alone has 25 pounds over Hardwick. These are some big dudes. Backups are still an issue but overall much improved in both run blocking at OG and pass protection on the right side and up the middle.

TE - Gates will be Gates, Green steps it up in a contract year (this is more or a wish/prayer than a prediction) and the other guys are fodder. Same as last year at worst, breakout year for Green at best.

WR - Despite the loss of Royal, I like the additions of Stevie Johnson (1,200 yards if chemistry with Rivers clicks - 700 if it doesn't) and the deep threat of Jacoby Jones and the push the new guys give Allen who was lazy and unfocused las year compared to his rookie year. The new guys will push him for playing time and Allen steps back up to !,000 yards too. And Inman is just such a clutch possession receiver that I think e is in the mix too for 500. I know there is not a superstar but enough guys with talent that someone gets open. Hoping for a fire to be lit under Allen. Malcolm will be solid as usual on the deep balls too.

Super Melvin #2 - I think that Melvin coming into OTA's in EPIC shape took edge rusher off the Chargers list on day 1 and 2 of the draft. I think Melvin can finally put it all together and put up monster numbers this year, requiring a double team like when a roided Merriman collapsed the pocket, back in the day. Double digit sacks for Super Melvin this year and some monster athletic plays as well, including a defensive TD or 3.

Attaochu - the guy showed some real flashes against Arizona and at times during the year, but was injuried throughout the season, he will be bigger and stronger and less injuries this year and give us a 2nd edge rushing threat. Again super athletic andbig plays adding close but not quite double digit sacks from him.

Philon - also sees spot duty as a pass rusher but not much coverage, could be a Barnes type disrupter but from the interior up the middle type pass rusher.

Perryman - love this guy as a banger and inside LB on 1st and 2nd downs, also love that he pushes Butler at ILB (sure seemed like Butler pulled a Gaither last year and got lazy as soon as he got paid. Perryman should bring the nastiness that Foley and Godfrey brought back in the day.

Nolan - love this hire as LBers Coach, hoping he will motivate Butler and develop Super Melvin and Attaochu. Also adds so knowledge to our defensive game planning too.

Butler - I hope he picks it up but I'm not holding my breath, but if he is in shape and top form this year, we will have a solid interior to our LB group.

Teo - started to look better in coverage at the end of last year AND got a nice INT. Slow learner and slow developer, but if he can avoid injury we have our nickle/Dime ILB on 3rd downs. I think a 50-50 chance he has a big jump this season now that his confidence is improved.

DL - Luiget is good but he is doubled all the fucking time so it makes it really hard for him. Reyes could up his game in a contract year, he has been a disappointment up til now, ut with money on the line I think he steps up this year (if he ever will it will be now). Still need some help in the middle, not sold on Lissmore/Palepoi.

CB - Flowers and Verrett will be a top 2 tandem in all of the NFL if both are healthy all year, right after Revis and Cromartie. Verrett is the next top CB like a Revis or Sherman, he will be that good in a another year or two. Flowers is a top 5 talent as well, especially if he can stay on his favorite side of the field. Steve Williams adds nice speed to the mix and is another year stronger. I like Chris Davis and Patrick Robinson as backups and Wilson can be our new slot coverage guy. Even Mager as a spot DB is a nice hitter, bigger CB is we start getting pushed around. Other teams are going to be watching our DB cut list to see who gets cut.

Saftey - I like Addae as a poor mans Rodney, especially paired with Weddle (who is all pro). Wilson, Weddle is not bad either but I like the physical aspect of Addae's game. I think Addae dominates this year and I think Weddle has his best year EVER. With those CB's and Addae adding run support, I think Weddle is freed up to have his best year.

Special Teams - Love Stuckey, Mager, Perryman, Inman, Weddle on ST's. And Jacoby Jones on kick returns will be a huge gain for us this year. Top 3 in both kick and punt return yardage and like 3 TD's. Our cover guys were decent and Mager/Perryman replaces Tutu's loss. Punting will be solid, so will FG's, only weakness is a lack of Touchbacks.

Coaching - I really like the group we have, sans Pagano (who was better as an assistant), Nolan was a nice add and the OL and ST guys are strong too. And McCoy gets his team up for the big games (think Seattle last year) and can do the halftime adjustments (think 49ers game last year) and if we stay healthy, the team will over achieve under McCoy rather than under achieve ike with Norv.

Schedule - I like where our bye week is, and we could go 4-0 out of the gate if we beat Detroit week 1 which would give us lots of Mojo when we face the tougher teams; we could easily be 7-2 going into the bye week. And after that only the Chiefs, Broncos and Dolpins are playoff contenders after that. We could be looking at 12-4 or 11-5 and maybe even the Division title depending on the Broncos dropoff. And once we are in the playoff and if we still have a running game, unlike most any other year when we had a decent team, I really like our chances. If Rivers has Gordon at full speed in the playoffs and Woodhead on 3rd down, we are going DEEP in the playoffs, espcially with the Pats likely to struggle out of the gate this year.

Overall - the team looks way better to me this year at RB, OL and LB'ers and DB's than any other year since LT left; and we have a dangerous return game. We get on a roll and we are gone ... we make the Superbowl.

Got to go, they are knocking on the door and asking me to take my meds ...
          I really dont think those are as big of distractions as fans think they are. The players arent involved in a GM- HC type of thing and we went 14-2 with the same problem. I dont think stadium issues are going to matter either. Wedddle for instance doesnt care about it, he cares about his contract and wants to stay with the team.
          IMO fans overstate those things as distractions. Otherwise, nice writeup but as always, you have to have minimul injuries and if we have as many as last year.....well this team is just cursed.

I dont agree that Keenan Allen was lazy and unfocused. No idea why you would say that.

Philon is going to be a DE. I hope he isnt in coverage. It was a joke when they would put Igor in coverage. IMO Te'o has been slowed by his foot injuries, not because he is a slow learner or slow developer. He has played well for us.

I think health will be key to having a great season.
          Last edited by Boltjolt; 05-20-2015, 01:08 PM.

Comment

• Boltx
            Dominate the day
            • Jun 2013
            • Send PM

Health will determine everything.
            ESPN Screename: GoBolts02

Comment

• KNSD
              Registered Charger Hater
              • Jun 2013
              • Send PM

Easier schedule in 2015 as well....
              Prediction:
              Correct: Chargers CI fails miserably.
              Fail: Team stays in San Diego until their lease runs out in 2020. (without getting new deal done by then) .
              Sig Bet WIN: The Chargers will file for relocation on January 15.

Comment

• QSmokey
                Guardedly Optimistic
                • Jun 2013
                • Kuna, Idaho
                • Retired
                • Send PM

The title of this thread should be "Super Bowl Victory or #1 Pick in the Draft?".

Oh, and that was me knocking on your door. I figured I swing by and we could go grab our meds together while we talked about the Bolts.

Comment

• Big Dog
                  Registered Charger Fan
                  • Jun 2013
                  • Send PM

Thinking back to the Seattle game last year, people were thinking we might even be the #1 team in the league; then the injuries started piling up.

Melvin Gordon >> Ryan Mathews
                  Dunlap, Franklin, Watt, Fluker, Barksdale >> Last year OL especially at guard
                  This year WR > last year's WR
                  QB is a push
                  This years TE > last year's TE because Green will play more this year
                  Danny Woodhead > no Danny Woodhead

Secondary = faster, healthier and brings the wood
                  OLB not as good ... but young guns get more playing time and Super Melvin will dominate best 1-2 since Merriman/Phillips
                  DL still sucks its a push
                  Special teams with Jacoby is better >> last year
                  Coaching this year >> last year with addition of Nolan

50-1 odds turns your $100 into $5,000 ... just sayin'

Comment

• richpjr
                    Registered Charger Fan
                    • Jun 2013
                    • Nashville
                    • Send PM

Thinking back to the Seattle game last year, people were thinking we might even be the #1 team in the league; then the injuries started piling up.

Melvin Gordon >> Ryan Mathews
                    Dunlap, Franklin, Watt, Fluker, Barksdale >> Last year OL especially at guard
                    This year WR > last year's WR
                    QB is a push
                    This years TE > last year's TE because Green will play more this year
                    Danny Woodhead > no Danny Woodhead

Secondary = faster, healthier and brings the wood
                    OLB not as good ... but young guns get more playing time and Super Melvin will dominate best 1-2 since Merriman/Phillips
                    DL still sucks its a push
                    Special teams with Jacoby is better >> last year
                    Coaching this year >> last year with addition of Nolan

50-1 odds turns your $100 into $5,000 ... just sayin'
                    Agree with everything except the OLB part. I am not sure if they are better or worse yet. Freeney had little left and clearly played way too much due to injuries. And Johnson was showing his age as well. We don't know if the young kids can stay healthy and clearly they don't have the experience. Having said that, if they do stay healthy we could get a lot more pass rush pressure out of them than last year's group. Time will tell.

Comment

• bonehead
                      Undrafted
                      • Jul 2013
                      • TBD
                      • Retired
                      • Send PM

I think we can a better pass rush out of our OLB's....but how good will they be at setting the edge
                      Forget it Donny you're out of your element

Shut the fuck up Donny

Comment

• Steve
                        Administrator
                        • Jun 2013
                        • South Carolina
                        • Meteorologist
                        • Send PM

Woodhead is a major plus. 2 years ago, we got into the playoffs by controlling the ball and keeping our D off the field. WE didn't score enough TD, but we got a lot of points in the red zone overall. Woodhead gives us that chance again, and opens up a lot of stuff downfield for the WR and TE.

Melvin is going to get the chance to play a lot, but he has a lot to learn, so will probably split time with Oliver, who has been working very hard too (or at least he was in Buffalo this spring). I disagree with the Michael Turner comparison though. Gordon and Oliver are very similar styles of play. Both are quick and get through tight spots in the D with quick slashing cuts and run north-south. MT got his yards by just running through tackles and being a completely different type of back then LT was. Defenses got into the flow of the game, then MT changed it up on them.

Having a better OL is going to make everyone else on O more effective. Rivers had a hard time getting the ball to WR and TE, and the RB had no room to get going.

Green had a hard time getting into the flow last year because the stuff he does well is all set up off of run action, and 2 TE sets. Now we can get back to that, because the only way we could get our RB room to run last year was to try and spread people out. Now we can actually block them.

The superstar thing is so overrated. What superstar WR did NE or Seattle has last year? Allen was the focus of the passing game, and teams took him away because they knew what we wanted to do. Any D can do that. Johnson is the kind of player who can make teams pay. It will also give us a chance to split time with Floyd and/or Inman, and that should make both of them better too. But Rivers is at his best spreading the ball around, getting the D to sit back on their heels, then making them pay.

Ingram needs to stay on the field. When he plays for extended periods, he plays at a much higher level. Even when he comes back, while he sparks the D, he is not playing at the same level for a while. He just needs to find a way to get and stay on the field. Attaochu is still getting NFL strong, so he needs to keep working at it. He will get all the playing time he can stand this year, but he is the most explosive guy we have rushing the passer. I just don't see how Williams is not a key player this year. I don't think Attaochu is far enough along strength or technique wise to stand in vs the run and then turn around and rush the QB hard every down. I think he will get there, but Williams will probably be the early down LDE/OLB. (http://espn.go.com/blog/san-diego-ch...espnapi_public)

Maybe but not many rookies have a big impact as pass rushers. Then add in that Liuget is getting $50 million for a reason, and Reyes is a better pass rusher then run defender. Mathews is an OK pass rusher, and if Williams and Attaochu can show anything, then the Chargers like to slide Ingram inside, which means one less true DL playing. I just don't see it happening. Besides, he is a pretty good run defender, even if he lacks bulk. He just needs to work at finishing plays.

The thing I like about what I have heard is Nolan really breaking everything down and being systematic for all the younger players. Not sure it was Butler getting lazy, because Pagano was still singing his praises through camp. Some guys can try too hard and overthink everything. Laziness is not the only reason players slip, and Butler was getting himself out of position by biting on every fake and flinch. He needs to get back to focusing on his keys and not trying to be too aggressive (same applies to Fluker too to a degree).

I am holding my breath too, but I don't think his conditioning had anything to do with it last year. He was able to trail his mistakes around the field, which is tough to do if you are out of shape.

I don't think he is slow in any way shape of form. He needs more reps. 2nd year doesn't apply as much has the fact that he has missed more then half the time. It takes reps in practice and on the field and he has missed a lot of practice time, a lot of time in TC, and those days missed count double (2 practices per day). We play both our ILB in nickle downs and nickle downs include a awful lot of 1st downs.

Liuget and Reyes need to focus on their keys and techniques. When they try to freelance and just make plays, they get sloppy and fly around. Lissemore is very sound, but lacks the ability to be special. If Carrethers can take over at NT, would like to see Lissemore get more playing time at DE, or DT in the pass rush line. Same with Mathews, who was misplaced in the Colts and Texans NT spot, but has found a home as a DE/DT for us. The only thing I see in Palepoi is his effort, but his physical abilities and technique suck. Would love to see Philon displace him, and maybe rotate with Liuget a bit on running downs in an effort to get him a bit more focused and productive.

Mager and Wilson will probably fit it out at nickle, which is the 11th starter on D. We need more run support out of the nickle DB spot, then Robinson can supply. Maybe Davis as well, but he strikes me as too much of a bump and run guy, not enough situational awareness to play nickle DB. Robinson and Williams add depth outside, and the ability to play in the slot on passing downs, just can't play the true nickle DB spot.

The S production is really held back by our lack of a sustained pass rush. You just don't see teams putting the ball up where our S can go get it. They just spend the whole game keeping everything in front, which is important, but it minimizes their impact.

Need to find another gunner to replace Tutu. Much bigger loss then some think.

Got to go, they are knocking on the door and asking me to take my meds ... [/QUOTE]
                        2 years ago the key to the team was ball control, control the TOP, keep the other team off the field and force them to score every time they had the ball. Last year, woodhead went down, the OL sucked and the O never was able to repeat the formula. Now the OL is rebuilt, Woodhead is back to move the chains and we have a couple of RB who hit the hole hard and fast.

Comment

Working...
                        X