OT: Is there any better entertainment right now than the Stanley Cup Playoffs?

Collapse
X
Collapse
First Prev Next Last

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Boltjolt
    Dont let the PBs fool ya
    • Jun 2013
    • Henderson, NV
    • Send PM

Originally posted by SuperCharger View Post
    You'll enjoy this then.

He isnt the only one that does it but yeah....make the fucking calls you established the rules for YEARS ago! Some of those are a fucking joke. The first one, LMAO...really? And those are mostly pivot violations. Ive seen blatant travels with three steps to the basket. See it all the time , and i only see occasional highlights on Sports Center. Again, its why they get their asses kicked in world tourneys because they cant play the game right. The NBA is a joke!
    Last edited by Boltjolt; 05-28-2015, 02:13 PM.

Comment

• Den60
      Registered Charger Fan
      • Jun 2013
      • Send PM

I think I heard that in the last 15 years there has been 11 different NHL champs. I'd love to have a franchise here.

Comment

• Panamamike
        Registered Charger Fan
        • Jun 2013
        • Send PM

Originally posted by Boltjolt View Post
        Not a NBA or NHL fan. I didnt even know the NHL had playoffs going on, lol.

The NBA is really fucked up. They travel so bad and it never gets called. LeBron i saw a highlight took a pass at damn near half court and he bounced the ball one time on his way for a dunk and no traveling call? Little things like that drive me nuts and why i hate the league. No wonder why they go play in world tournaments with having to play with the actual rules, they get their asses kicked.
        Since coach K took over the national team in 2005, even with a lot of top players passing on many of the international tournaments, their record is 63-1. Their only loss being the semis of the 2006 FIBA world championships. The facts do not support your theory of getting their asses kicked in International play.

Comment

• Panamamike
          Registered Charger Fan
          • Jun 2013
          • Send PM

Originally posted by Den60 View Post
          I think I heard that in the last 15 years there has been 11 different NHL champs. I'd love to have a franchise here.
          Unfortunately my beloved Toronto Maple Laughs have not been one of those 11. In fact they have not won in my 44 going on 45 years on this planet. BASTIDS!!!!

Comment

• Savage Lizard
            Registered Charger Fan
            • Jun 2013
            • Big Bear
            • Self-employed property manager.
            • Send PM

Originally posted by Boltjolt View Post
            He isnt the only one that does it but yeah....make the fucking calls you established the rules for YEARS ago! Some of those are a fucking joke. The first one, LMAO...really? And those are mostly pivot violations. Ive seen blatant travels with three steps to the basket. See it all the time , and i only see occasional highlights on Sports Center. Again, its why they get their asses kicked in world tourneys because they cant play the game right. The NBA is a joke!
            The NBA doesn't care as they get their dunks so the fans can lose their shit over the most overrated play in all of sports.

Comment

• Lightningwill_420

Originally posted by Savage Lizard View Post
              The NBA doesn't care as they get their dunks so the fans can lose their shit over the most overrated play in all of sports.
              Word. It can't be that hard to dunk when you're 6 foot 8.

Comment

• Mister Hoarse
                No Sir, I Dont Like It
                • Jun 2013
                • Section 457
                • Migrant Film Worker
                • Send PM

Originally posted by Panamamike View Post
                Unfortunately my beloved Toronto Maple Laughs have not been one of those 11. In fact they have not won in my 44 going on 45 years on this planet. BASTIDS!!!!
                Gawd. you too? We are the Cubs of hockey.
                Dean Spanos Should Get Ass Cancer Of The Ass!
                sigpic

Comment

• Den60
                  Registered Charger Fan
                  • Jun 2013
                  • Send PM

Originally posted by Panamamike View Post
                  I have relatives in Canada that enjoy making fun of that team.

Comment

• Savage Lizard
                    Registered Charger Fan
                    • Jun 2013
                    • Big Bear
                    • Self-employed property manager.
                    • Send PM

Originally posted by Engine Engine Number 420 View Post
                    Word. It can't be that hard to dunk when you're 6 foot 8.
                    Absolutely, a play that the vast majority of the league can easily execute, while the defender isn't allowed to do much except stand there like a statue without being called for a foul. AND, when it's all said and done it's worth 2 points...just like a layup or a five footer. Cue the "it's a momentum changer" crowd...

Comment

• Highboltage
                      Registered Charger Fan
                      • Jun 2013
                      • Send PM

Originally posted by Savage Lizard View Post
                      Absolutely, a play that the vast majority of the league can easily execute, while the defender isn't allowed to do much except stand there like a statue without being called for a foul. AND, when it's all said and done it's worth 2 points...just like a layup or a five footer. Cue the "it's a momentum changer" crowd...
                      It's the ultimate look at me play in sports!

Comment

• Wheels
                        Registered Charger Fan
                        • Jun 2013
                        • San Diego
                        • Send PM

I wish I had the time, but I used to watch NHL playoffs because it is very exciting. My 5 year old is learning hockey, but I don't think his attention span is there for pro sports yet.

Comment

Working...
                        X