• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Heatmiser
    HarbaughHarrisonHeatMiser
    • Jun 2013
    • Send PM

LT deserves this. Great player, great man in the community, great teammate. Took games over. Had to gameplan him. Nice to see. Good for him.

Fouts? Great player, no doubt. Also a real arrogant jerk when he played. Still can't believe fans paid his union dues for him. Seems to be mellowing lately.
    Winslow? Also great player but an even bigger jerk than Fouts. The acorn doesn't fall far from the apple tree (an old Herm Edwards' adage), for those wondering why Kellen's son is a jerk.
    Alworth? Right up there with LT as far as I am concerned.
    Seau? Another LT par guy who had such a tragic end.

TG
    Like, how am I a traitor? Your team are traitors.

Comment

• Lightnin'
      Registered Charger Fan
      • Jun 2013
      • Send PM

Well deserved.

Well timed.

I was so fortunate to see a few of Tomlinson's games out there (his first NFL game in '01-v-Schottenheimer's 'skins) an epic
      performance-v-St.Louis ('06), and dramatic road wins-v-Washington in '05 and Tennessee in '07 among others.

As far as the list of Chargers' in the HOF and a "Mt. Rushmore"-any list without Ron Mix is an incomplete list.

Next up for Tomlinson ?

Canton...
      San Diego Chargers

1961-2017

Comment

• bonehead
        Undrafted
        • Jul 2013
        • TBD
        • Retired
        • Send PM

Originally posted by Lightnin' View Post
        Well deserved.

Well timed.

I was so fortunate to see a few of Tomlinson's games out there (his first NFL game in '01-v-Schottenheimer's 'skins) an epic
        performance-v-St.Louis ('06), and dramatic road wins-v-Washington in '05 and Tennessee in '07 among others.

As far as the list of Chargers' in the HOF and a "Mt. Rushmore"-any list without Ron Mix is an incomplete list.

Next up for Tomlinson ?

Canton...
        That skins game was awesome ... I thought marty was punishing him for holding out....36 rushing attempts
        Forget it Donny you're out of your element

Shut the fuck up Donny

Comment

• Heatmiser
          HarbaughHarrisonHeatMiser
          • Jun 2013
          • Send PM

Russ Washington, too. Great Charger for a long time. But overlooked because he was an offensive lineman.

TG
          Like, how am I a traitor? Your team are traitors.

Comment

fender57
            • Jun 2013
            • Send PM

Originally posted by bonehead View Post
            That skins game was awesome ... I thought marty was punishing him for holding out....36 rushing attempts
            I think Marty was coaching the Skins that first game. Riley gave LT 36 rushes because he had nothing else on offense.

Comment

Working...
            X