Browns @ Chargers Game Day Thread / Post Game Discussion (Wk 5)

Collapse
X
Collapse
First Prev Next Last

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • SDBORN
    Registered Charger Fan
    • May 2017
    • Send PM

I had a gut feeling before the season started that staley would be the opposite of Lynn in terms of going for it on 4th. He has proven that and then some

Comment

• COLDCUT
      Registered Charger Fan
      • Sep 2018
      • Temecula
      • Highwayman
      • Send PM

We are all blessed to have watched this game! Life is short boys - GO CELEBRATE!

Comment

• Lone Bolt
        Oline-Tip of the Spear...
        • Feb 2019
        • McLean Illinois
        • Pipefitter Illinois State University
        • Send PM

I wrote that game off as a learning experience 3 or 4 times...still can't believe we won it. Herbie was off, balls were getting dropped, dline dominated in run game, lousey tackling...but we gutted it out, plain and simple, and made the Browns look like the Chargers of old...

Adopted Bolt: Kimani Vidal RB

Final prediction: Latham OT, Colson LB, Sainristil CB,Rice WR, Zinter OG, Nourzad OC, MacLachlan TE, Vidal RB, Lovett DT

Comment

• Boltdiehard
          The Precious
          • May 2019
          • Send PM

Originally posted by chargeroo View Post
          We are so lucky that Miami took Tua and left Herbert for us. What a cool head!

All on hand cheer for JH10!!
          Kid is unreal and he is the best right handed throwing QB when rolling to his left that I have ever seen and he can still bring the heat when doing it and hit his targets. Just amazing. Had a feeling there would be a couple deep dingers today and we needed them.

Comment

• CivilBolt
            Registered Charger Fan
            • Nov 2019
            • Send PM

Originally posted by Lone Bolt View Post
            I wrote that game off as a learning experience 3 or 4 times...still can't believe we won it. Herbie was off, balls were getting dropped, dline dominated in run game, lousey tackling...but we gutted it out, plain and simple, and made the Browns look like the Chargers of old...
            Yes winning it is just icing on the cake.

Comment

• JOJAX85
              Registered Charger Fan
              • Sep 2018
              • Irmo, SC
              • Send PM

Saw that the Vizcaino thread was closed, but Jake Verity us stashed away on the Ravens practice squad...

Comment

• SDBORN
                Registered Charger Fan
                • May 2017
                • Send PM

Originally posted by ChargingBolts View Post

He's such a pos. Don't play for an L.A. team and go root against another L.A. team.

Take your millions and a private jet to Cleveland and root for them there or root for them in your house..

What a bad look, this is why he is so unlikable.
                LeBron is/was a talented guy, but he is a joke when it comes to Fandom. End of story.

Comment

• Parcells
                  Registered Charger Fan
                  • Jun 2013
                  • Send PM

Vizcaino has to be cut. And it’s not like he’s a touchback machine on kickoffs.

Comment

• Lone Bolt
                    Oline-Tip of the Spear...
                    • Feb 2019
                    • McLean Illinois
                    • Pipefitter Illinois State University
                    • Send PM

Originally posted by Bolt4Knob View Post

they got lucky on the DPI but that 4th and 2 at your 24 was sure guts

but the defense probably doesn't stop Cleveland and its probably a 31-14 game at best
                    Even the ref consultant said it was technically the right call, if a bit ticky tak...they got some calls/non calls in their favor as well.
                    Adopted Bolt: Kimani Vidal RB

Final prediction: Latham OT, Colson LB, Sainristil CB,Rice WR, Zinter OG, Nourzad OC, MacLachlan TE, Vidal RB, Lovett DT

Comment

• Air Coryell
                      Registered Charger Fan
                      • Jan 2021
                      • Carlsbad, CA
                      • Teacher, Coach, CFO
                      • Send PM

Trade with one of the 0-5, 1-4 teams for their Kicker. Give them our Kicker plus a 6th or 7th round pick.

Comment

• Originally posted by Bolt Dude View Post
                        I had 11 heart attacks. How bout you guys (and gals)?
                        That's just about right.

I could not say enough about the pure grit and determination our team showed today. The defense was not pretty at times today. But 26 4th quarter points; key late stops; huge games by Herbert, Williams, and James (17 tackles and a sack); and arguably the best head coach in the NFL in case anyone is keeping track (and I was probably the one most against the hiring of Staley and could not have been more wrong). I am very proud of our team for finding a way to win this game.

Comment

• Parcells
                          Registered Charger Fan
                          • Jun 2013
                          • Send PM

Originally posted by JOJAX85 View Post
                          Saw that the Vizcaino thread was closed, but Jake Verity us stashed away on the Ravens practice squad...
                          At this point I’m willing to consider Jake from State Farm.

Comment

Working...
                          X