• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
    fender57
    • Jun 2013
    • Send PM

Originally posted by Engine Engine Number 420 View Post
    More proof I was right. The NFL is loaded with performance-enhancing drugs. Gates is full of crap, but he ain't alone. I don't mind that he uses PEDs (I think it should be legal). But let's not pretend that it was an accident. If he accidentally took PEDs, then I accidentally ate all that food that made me fat. Hey - I confused bacon for water and air.

Shannon Sharpe is a hypocrite, and, worse than that, is paid to speak English - something he never learned how to do. I still don't get how his brother can speak and he can't. Was Shannon Sharpe taken away from his family as a child and raised by Raiders fans?
    I'm thinking Sterling has a brain and Shannon does not. It happens in all families.

Comment

• Formula 21
      The Future is Now
      • Jun 2013
      • Republic of San Diego
      • Send PM

Pittsburgh Steelers running back Le'Veon Bell's suspension has been reduced from three games to two as a result of a settlement between the NFL and NFL Players Association, sources told ESPN's Jarrett Bell.

Bell was suspended in April for his August 2014 arrest on DUI and marijuana possession charges. Bell and then-teammate LeGarrette Blount were arrested while driving to the airport for a preseason game.
      So Can Gates get his suspension reduced?

And arrested on the way to a game? That beats Vincent Jackson.
      Now, if you excuse me, I have some Charger memories to suppress.
      The Wasted Decade is done.
      Build Back Better.

Comment

• Lightningwill_420

Originally posted by Formula Two One View Post
        So Can Gates get his suspension reduced?

And arrested on the way to a game? That beats Vincent Jackson.
        Bell's arrest for DUI and marijuana (Why is marijuana still a crime?) isn't cheating.
        Gates got busted for using performance-enhancing drugs, and the NFL doesn't want blind people to start thinking its players use PEDs. PEDs is cheating because it gives Gates an equal advantage to all the other players using PEDs.

Comment

• Lightningwill_420

Originally posted by 6025 View Post
          I'm thinking Sterling has a brain and Shannon does not. It happens in all families.
          That explains why my sister is smart.

Comment

• Geezbolt
            Registered Charger Fan
            • Jun 2013
            • Sun Valley, ID
            • Send PM

Not sure if this has been posted or not, but it's worth watching. http://www.chargers.com/video/2015/0...-camp-approach

He sure seemed sincere, especially when he talked about dealing with his sister passing away last year and how if he can handle that he can certainly deal with this.

Comment

Working...
            X