• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Heatmiser
    HarbaughHarrisonHeatMiser
    • Jun 2013
    • Send PM

Schofield Breakdown By Baldy

I like Baldinger's breakdowns. He dissects the Browns game. You will see how Schofield made good plays at critical times. (Parham TD, Ekeler screen TD, Ekeler rush on 4th down). It was only one game, but he looks way better than he used to.

PS - Sorry Fleet. I am an idiot and tried and tried to embed the actual video, but I am too old to get it to work.

TG
    Like, how am I a traitor? Your team are traitors.
  • Topcat
    AKA "Pollcat"
    • Jan 2019
    • Send PM

Wow, I didn't realize on that 4th and 2 from our own 22-yd. line, that it was SCHOFIELD who pulled out from RG and laid down a nice trap block on Garrett (yellow circle) to spring Ekkie (blue) for that huge first down. Scho barely joins the team, subs for the injured Aboushi, then throws that block like he's been taking reps with the 1st stringers all season long...amazing...Scho looking like a great pickup now...

scho trap 2.JPG
    Attached Files

Comment

• Velo
      Ride!
      • Aug 2019
      • Everywhere
      • Leave the gun, take the cannolis
      • Send PM

I normally like his breakdowns, but he seemed to be clueless or oblivious to the fact that on the Chargers' final offensive play Ekeler was trying not to score and was pulled into the end zone by Cleveland defenders. How did he miss that? It was flaming obvious.

Comment

• Parcells
        Registered Charger Fan
        • Jun 2013
        • Send PM

Good watch, but he couldn’t be more wrong about that seventh TD. He says that Ekeler took on the whole Browns team and punched it in and then says our O-line was too tired to celebrate. No Baldy, the Browns (smartly) dragged him into the end zone and our team was disappointed because they knew they’d screwed up.

Comment

• Velo
          Ride!
          • Aug 2019
          • Everywhere
          • Leave the gun, take the cannolis
          • Send PM

Originally posted by Parcells View Post
          Good watch, but he couldn’t be more wrong about that seventh TD. He says that Ekeler took on the whole Browns team and punched it in and then says our O-line was too tired to celebrate. No Baldy, the Browns (smartly) dragged him into the end zone and our team was disappointed because they knew they’d screwed up.
          Yeah, how bizarre is that? Too tired to celebrate? :wtf:

I will continue to like Baldinger and watch his vids though. Everybody has a brain fart now and then.

Comment

• Heatmiser
            HarbaughHarrisonHeatMiser
            • Jun 2013
            • Send PM

Originally posted by Velo View Post
            I normally like his breakdowns, but he seemed to be clueless or oblivious to the fact that on the Chargers' final offensive play Ekeler was trying not to score and was pulled into the end zone by Cleveland defenders. How did he miss that? It was flaming obvious.
            I assumed he was being sarcastic? No?

I thought everyone knew and anyone can see (especially an expert like Baldinger) that the Browns not only let Ekeler score on purpose, they made him score on purpose.
            Like, how am I a traitor? Your team are traitors.

Comment

Working...
            X
            😀
            😂
            🥰
            😘
            🤢
            😎
            😞
            😡
            👍