From A Ravens Fan - Good Luck This Week!

Collapse
X
Collapse
First Prev Next Last

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • JupiterBolt
    ~ Charger Fan ~
    • Sep 2018
    • Jupiter, FL
    • Send PM

I lived in Baltimore for about 2 years. I met some very nice friends there. This should be a great game! I have a few bets on the line. Go Bolts!

Comment

• Velo
      Ride!
      • Aug 2019
      • Everywhere
      • Leave the gun, take the cannolis
      • Send PM

The Ravens' 4-1 record is a mirage. They could easily be 1-4. They almost lost to the winless Lions, and probably did lose that game, the refs had to bail them out. They lost to the freakin' Raiders :lmao:and almost lost again to the 1-4 Colts. Beating the Chiefs is not a big deal, everyone is beating them this year. Baltimore hasn't played a real team yet like the Chargers with a hot QB. The Chargers are going to roll to a pretty convincing victory in this game and go into the Bye 5-1 and atop the AFC.

Comment

• Velo
        Ride!
        • Aug 2019
        • Everywhere
        • Send PM

Originally posted by JupiterBolt View Post
        I lived in Baltimore for about 2 years. I met some very nice friends there. This should be a great game! I have a few bets on the line. Go Bolts!
        What's it like living there?

Comment

• jamrock
          lawyers, guns and money
          • Sep 2017
          • Send PM

Originally posted by Velo View Post

What's it like living there?
          Ever seen The Wire?

Comment

• Panamamike
            Registered Charger Fan
            • Jun 2013
            • Send PM

Originally posted by Maniaque 6 View Post
            The Chargers are 6-7 against BAL
            8 games was decided by one score or less
            It is clearly #1 against #2 at this point
            When it takes 30 points to win, the Chargers are 3-1
            Remember last meeting ?
            #1 against #2? Ummm... Right now Buffalo is the most complete team in the AFC.

Comment

• Loving_life35
              Registered Ravens Fan
              • Oct 2021
              • Send PM

The Ravens' 4-1 record is a mirage. They could easily be 1-4. They almost lost to the winless Lions, and probably did lose that game, the refs had to bail them out. They lost to the freakin' Raiders :lmao:and almost lost again to the 1-4 Colts. Beating the Chiefs is not a big deal, everyone is beating them this year. Baltimore hasn't played a real team yet like the Chargers with a hot QB. The Chargers are going to roll to a pretty convincing victory in this game and go into the Bye 5-1 and atop the AFC.
              To be fair you guys could easily be 2-3yourself you barely beat a team with no name. Scrap by a chiefs team that doesn’t feel like the same team. Barely beat the browns with a fked up Mayfield. I’m very respectful but don’t act high and mighty when your team could be in the exact situation sir/ma’am enjoy the game

Comment

Originally posted by Loving_life35 View Post

To be fair you guys could easily be 2-3yourself you barely beat a team with no name. Scrap by a chiefs team that doesn’t feel like the same team. Barely beat the browns with a fked up Mayfield. I’m very respectful but don’t act high and mighty when your team could be in the exact situation sir/ma’am enjoy the game
                First you come here to say "good luck guys" then start with the Baltimore fan crapolla. Typical.

Comment

• Loving_life35
                  Registered Ravens Fan
                  • Oct 2021
                  • Send PM

Originally posted by Quite_Frankly View Post

First you come here to say "good luck guys" then start with the Baltimore fan crapolla. Typical.
                  Are you implying my good luck was a cheap shot bc I don’t play that way . I think it’s two quality teams and hey we’re not the racist raiders lol

Comment

• Bolts&noles
                    Registered Charger Fan
                    • Dec 2019
                    • Send PM

It's TRUE.
                    it goes both ways.

Comment

• powderblueboy
                      Registered Charger Fan
                      • Jul 2017
                      • Send PM

This sounds like the Chargers could have been 12 - 4 arguments from last year.

Football games are generally won in the 4rth quarter by teams who make plays in crunch time....
                      players who make plays and coaching staffs saving something for the end

Ravens could be 5 - 0 (beating the Raiders)

Comment

• Velo
                        Ride!
                        • Aug 2019
                        • Everywhere
                        • Send PM

The Chargers are a brand new team with a new coach, new OC/DC, new offensive/defensive philosophies, a young QB with just 20 career starts. The Chargers also have some great players on both sides of the ball. They are still ascending, improving every week. With the Ravens, it's what you see is what you get. They aren't going to change. The Chargers are the superior team and will prove that Sunday morning.

Comment

• powderblueboy
                          Registered Charger Fan
                          • Jul 2017
                          • Send PM

Originally posted by powderblueboy View Post
                          Ravens fans are nice.

AFC west has some real shitty fan bases:
                          Chief's fans being at the bottom of the septic tank.

Donkey fans are okay: take away their sense of entitlement.

If they go through 20 years of shit like Raider fans, they'll be loveable.
                          The under/over in Las Vegas is +2: number of Chief's fans knocked out at their next home game.

Any takers?

Comment

Working...
                          X