• Show
Clear All
  • UglyTruth
    Registered Charger Fan
    • Oct 2018
    • Send PM

Originally posted by Boltjolt View Post

pfft, nope. Disagree again.
    What you thought about this game means nothing to me or relates to the Chargers.

Good, you’re learning now to not make wide interpretations.
    Tom Telesco’s Results in 9 years as Chargers GM:

- 69-74 record
    - 0 division titles in 9 yrs as GM
    - Worst record among all active GMs with same tenure
    - 6th worst winning percentage among all active GMs overall
    - 2 playoff wins despite elite QB all 9 yrs
    - Team still has the same weaknesses (Oline and run defense) that it had when hired as GM in 2013
    - Consistently puts together horrible depth, expects starters to never miss games

Comment

• UglyTruth
      Registered Charger Fan
      • Oct 2018
      • Send PM

- 69-74 record
      - Team still has the same weaknesses (Oline and run defense) that it had when hired as GM in 2013
      - Consistently puts together horrible depth, expects starters to never miss games

Comment

• Bolt-O
        Administrator
        • Jun 2013
        • Send PM

Derrick Henry now a MVP candidate and a good guy too. Bills and Titans are the strength of their divisions, probably the AFCN and AFCW will take the wild cards.

Comment

• Xenos
          Registered Charger Fan
          • Feb 2019
          • Send PM

Originally posted by UglyTruth View Post

And that’s still the 2nd lowest that they’ve scored this season long. And forced key turnovers to win the game.
          You’re reaching to justify your stance on Bradley and the Ravens. 27 points is still not that impressive.

Comment

• Boltjolt
            Dont let the PBs fool ya
            • Jun 2013
            • Henderson, NV
            • Send PM

Originally posted by UglyTruth View Post

Good, you’re learning now to not make wide interpretations.
            Whatever makes you feel better.

Comment

• blueman
              Registered Charger Fan
              • Jun 2013
              • Send PM

Originally posted by Velo View Post
              Titans moves the Chargers one spot up to the #2 seed.
              C’mon Staley, use this! Get this team ready for the long post-bye stretch. We are right at the door..,

Comment

• Velo
                Ride!
                • Aug 2019
                • Everywhere
                • Leave the gun, take the cannolis
                • Send PM

Originally posted by Bolt-O View Post
                Derrick Henry now a MVP candidate and a good guy too. Bills and Titans are the strength of their divisions, probably the AFCN and AFCW will take the wild cards.
                I drafted him to my legacy team as a rookie in 2016. I was expecting "big" things from him, but early on he was an understudy to DeMarco Murray in Tenn and not producing much. I was frustrated with him and later in the 2017 season I was in a bind and I cut him. Then he went off, for somebody else. Henry has a chance to break Eric Dickerson's record of 2,105 yards this season, and in 16 games. He came within 80 yards of breaking it last year, and he is rushing for more yards per game (130.5) this year than last. Barring an injury or other setback, I think the odds are good he will set a new record, even if takes 17 games.

Comment

• UglyTruth
                  Registered Charger Fan
                  • Oct 2018
                  • Send PM

Originally posted by Xenos View Post

You’re reaching to justify your stance on Bradley and the Ravens. 27 points is still not that impressive.
                  I’m not reaching at all, I’m using facts. Holding a team to its 2nd lowest amount of pts scored is good regardless of how much the pts. A team can average 60 pts scored a game and the lowest they scored during that stretch was perhaps “only” 40 pts scored. I would say the team who defended them when they scored only 40 did a good job considering how prolific their offense is otherwise. Same thing here.

I mentioned already I don’t think he’s a good DC overall and he showed that in the playoffs against NE. But against the Ravens, I will still take him over most if not all other DCs.

- 69-74 record

Comment

• UglyTruth
                    Registered Charger Fan
                    • Oct 2018
                    • Send PM

Originally posted by Boltjolt View Post

Whatever makes you feel better.
                    Yes I will feel better if you don’t interpret posts beyond what’s stated in the post. Thank you. Cheers!

- 69-74 record

Comment

• jamrock
                      lawyers, guns and money
                      • Sep 2017
                      • Send PM

Originally posted by Velo View Post

I drafted him to my legacy team as a rookie in 2016. I was expecting "big" things from him, but early on he was an understudy to DeMarco Murray in Tenn and not producing much. I was frustrated with him and later in the 2017 season I was in a bind and I cut him. Then he went off, for somebody else. Henry has a chance to break Eric Dickerson's record of 2,105 yards this season, and in 16 games. He came within 80 yards of breaking it last year, and he is rushing for more yards per game (130.5) this year than last. Barring an injury or other setback, I think the odds are good he will set a new record, even if takes 17 games.
                      There was some graphic in the game pairing him with Jom Brown and Eric Dickerson. Interesting because he strikes me as a combo of both those guys. He has the power of Jim Brown and the speed and almost upright style of Eric Dickerson. Great back.

Comment

Working...
                      X