• Show
Clear All
  • richpjr
    Registered Charger Fan
    • Jun 2013
    • Nashville
    • Send PM

Originally posted by Steve View Post
    I don't think you can ever cut guys just for one mistake. What would your workplace look like you fired people for a single mistake. It is not a healthy environment for guys to work if they are scared of their shadow. IN environments like that, players tend to all play tentative, and that cause a lot more mistakes than just being stupid.

That being said, I think Brown has to step it up, because we keep waiting for him to turn it on. I don't have a problem with him getting paid what he is as a backup. Some guys get more and some get less. But he is getting a lot of money and not adding much to the skills and production. He seemed like he was ready to step up when we signed him, because he was coming off such a strong finish to his last season in Indy, especially the playoff game vs KC. But he is back to being like Mathews. Talented RB who just can't seem to put strong series together. I do have an issue with paying him what we are for that. We can pay a rookie almost nothing to get that sort of inconsistency, plus the rookie might eventually develop the skills and work his way through that, which doesn't seem to be the case with Brown.
    I heard this stat on the radio that in 60 pass plays when Brown was in blocking for Rivers last year he allowed no sacks or QB hits. Yet he got our punter destroyed.

Comment

• Stinky Wizzleteats+
      Grammar Police
      • Jun 2013
      • Send PM

Originally posted by Antonio's Gates View Post
      Released a 53 man projection today and had the team carrying 6 corners with Mager getting cut. I laughed.
      Mods please change this thread title to, "Eric Williams, suuuuper genius!"
      Go Rivers!

Comment

• TTK
        EX-Charger Fan
        • Jun 2013
        • America's Finest City
        • Send PM

Originally posted by Stinky Wizzleteats+ View Post
        Mods please change this thread title to, "Eric Williams, suuuuper genius!"
        How about "He's the new Acee"?

Comment

fender57
          • Jun 2013
          • Send PM

Originally posted by ratenstein
          seems a bit harsh even if this turns out to be a mager fail.
          Now that's genius!

Comment

• Stinky Wizzleteats+
            Grammar Police
            • Jun 2013
            • Send PM

What classic use of Stinky-eas!
            Go Rivers!

Comment

Working...
            X